ITT we predict when the bull run will start

ITT we predict when the bull run will start

>first days of April

Attached: 754747574574.jpg (1264x931, 185K)

never

After everyone had to cash out for taxes. The jews wont let you make money that easily

when King Shitcoin dies

13 hours from now. Teeka will get the credit but it's inevitable.

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLY FUCKING SHIT, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE !

Attached: Harryscarplace.png (285x150, 46K)

may-june

Attached: 8767853445.jpg (1891x933, 244K)

May 2020

wewlad what an evil cunt, is this real

aint reading that shit.

March 22nd 2018

From my experience in 16/17 I believe we need minimum 2 months of flatline sideways movement to build momentum. The fact that we are still moving down shows it's not even close. December pushed the limits of the market and cool down period hasn't even begun as we are still in a volatile and shaky market. Once the market has calmed for a while and given time to build momentum then Btc will begin its rally. I question whether it will pull away from alts as much as previous bullruns but never underestimate the power of btc fiat pairs. Once Btc begins to peak around 30-35k then alts will catchup much quicker than previous runs, looking at massive multiples in a day.

I'm looking forward to the next bullrun because if I hit 2x the peak of the previous one I can finally cash out and leave my job.

I'm currently expecting it to peak by August.

I dont think she understands the concept of an apology

Attached: 384538475.jpg (640x633, 39K)

wew lad what a T H O T

>jewbaby

get out

>jew
not even once

BCH

i hope Dor skullfucks that cunt savagely every night. its all she deserves.

What a fucking moron, all Jon needs to do is screen cap the post and send it to her family and any future boyfriends/husbands that she wants to "settle down with".

did you get this from a mgtow thread?

jesus fuck that post triggers me timbers.

Nigger if you were Jon you'd want no one to ever know this shit and distance as far as possible from this cunt

Thats why you sit and wait a couple of years for her to find "the one" and everything to cool down. Let them get engaged, then dump the screenshots of her psychopathic ramblings. Guaranteed meltdown.

Lol, these dumb niggers in this thread that don't even realize what the OP image is supposed to be, it's Jon writing it on her shit while she's gone

Honestly I don't even care except she had to blog about it. Why would you blog about it?

For you young anons - many bitches with self-esteem issues during high school turn into (for a brief time) this cunt. They revel in the power that they never had before and take out all of their past miseries on the beta type god guy. She sees herself in him and wants to lash out and punish herself through him. She knows it is wrong and will admonish herself for it and even shed a tear but she will rarely miss an opportunity to ruin the life of the one that loves her the most. This is the lesson user - many of you call this the friend zone but it is not - you are full on into her kill zone. There is no escape because if you try she will pursue and pull you back in. Your only defense is to kill her or wait until she falls for a Chad and her attention leaves you.
DO NOT WORRY user. You will see her again. She will show up in a year or so - broken. She will be a mess with her life in shambles. She may even be pregnant or has a new STD - her Chad will have fucked her over... don't worry she will tell you all about it.
THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE user
Choose your next move wisely.
Dont fuck her or try to play her - she is the master. You must simply close the door in her face. Leave her a broken shell. Your self-respect will level up immediately. Move on with your life.
TRUST ME user I have been you. Now I am a medical professional who treats guys like you... and cunts like her... Good Luck user and know this. I have fucked up many many bitches at very low points in their lives - in fact I am paid well to do it. I do it for you beta user.

Attached: 1505891216278s.jpg (249x208, 8K)

Never

people have done worse to eachother. the saddest part is when a sweet person has to mourn a demon who hurt them

BULL RUN must happen! Sooner or later... We need it very bad, just one more time. One little 20x is enough to make us rich.

15.03 is the first day of a previous alt season.

Jon is a weak minded faggot and deserves it because he didn't snap out of this worthless slut the first time.

Shut the fuck up you female apologist. It's women who do evil shit like this to people who love them. Women and niggers.

Guys like jon have no self awareness.

1. Only reason he ever got her in the first place is cuz she was too naive and sheltered to understand ger own power as well as what kinds of actual legit guys she has access to

2. He is the one that hoodwinked her. Now her eyes are open and shell never waste her time with a sub 4/10 ever again

3. This is the part where jons eyes need to open and he needs to start lifting, new wardrobe, and ensure a rich future if he wants someone near her caliber ever again

Women are like dogs, u cant blame a dog for doing dog things.

I found it.

Attached: Ok3pLZM.jpg (1440x1426, 365K)

some bitch did this to you didn't they. and you seek vengeance this way. beta AF

ATTACK

Hahaa I went to that school it’s over run by psychopathic south Florida Jews with money from their parents

Not fucking surprised

This. The tagged person in the post is a pic of her with another guy

>Women are like dogs

Dogs are useful.

Another nice guy has fallen. Rip Jon.

Attached: another-one-of-our-brothers-has-fallen_o_339163.jpg (459x343, 70K)

Dogs are loyal, too.

pretty sure thats the kind of girl that will then say he raped her.

not any time soon.

i think market is gonna take a massive hit around the 20th, g20 gonna regulate

hmm somthing 2 post over on b or pol later.

>modern women
This is why women are trash and a depreciating asset. Dont bother with them. Just fuck hookers and then pay them to leave

>ITT we predict when the bull run will start

Once I sell.

I won't sell