Local grocery store was handing out samples of nutella. I took one since I've never actually tried it before

Local grocery store was handing out samples of nutella. I took one since I've never actually tried it before.

What's the best way to first experience this chocolate hazelnut spread?

With a spoon and crippling depression

throw it in the trash because more than 3/4ths of it is sugar. get Justin's Chocolate Hazelnut Butter cause it's not grossly packed with filler and garbage

On a crepe is ok.

You'd be better off just making a simple ganache though. Nutella is pretty much just oil and sugar with a tiny bit of chocolate.

Just get a spoon and a cup of coffee.

spread it on a bit of white bread by itself

put it on hot toasted white sandwich bread and enjoy it with a cup of hot tea for breakfast and experience the childhood you never had

that shit won't spread by itself

>Nutella won't spread by itself

Where are you, Antarctica?

so you're telling me if i just slopped that shit on a slice of bread, it would magically spread itself all over slice just by itself?

turn off the tv, kid. we're living in a real world.

>we're living in a real world.

Is that why you're being pedantic about someone not mentioning the use of a utensil to spread the nutella?

it should have been said. this way it came as fucking nutella spreading itself magically all over the slice of bread and it doesn't work that way.

>Pedantic shitposting
>Too stupid to realise he's making a fool of himself by failing to identify the definite article in the sentence "spread it on a bit of white bread by itself"

How embarrassing.

>this way it came as fucking nutella spreading itself magically all over the slice of bread

No, it didn't. The sentence "spread it on a bit of white bread by itself" is entirely correct and complete, and is in no way ambiguous or implying that the Nutella will spread itself.

Now you need to go back to school and study harder at English, before you become an even bigger moron.

Did you really think that by "by itself" he didn't mean spreading only nutella on the bread but actually meant that the nutella would spread by itself because you are retarded or are you just badly trolling?

Fpbp

is this epic samefagging or are there really two anons in this thread arguing about nutella spreading itself, i need to know

Go get a friend, you can't do this alone
Ask him to remove his pants and underwear
Enjoy nutella as it's meant to be consumes, out of a man's dick

in crepe

>current year
>can't reach his own dick with mouth
hey there fatty

get better spread. Cocoa Haze and Chocodream from Whole Foods>>>>>>>>>> Nutella cuz they don't use bullshit flavorings.

Honestly?

Late at night when you're really stoned and alone have a spoon or two with a glass of milk while standing up in the kitchen

In a sandwich grilled in a heavily-buttered pan

I mix it with flour, eggs, vanilla extract, some sugar and I make cookies out of it.