Weird snack combos

What are your favorite "weird" snack combinations. Ex: Fries dipped in milkshake.

Mine is Cheetos dipped in peanut butter. or Cheetos on a Peanut butter sandwich. not too weird. also Cheetos are original crunchy ones, not puffed.

I put crushed Oreos and garlic powder on cheese pizza. Something about the garlic and chocolate together is delicious to me.

Depending on how poor I am, a large part of my diet is the cheapest saltine crackers I can buy washed down with milk.

Oyster crackers are even better but way more expensive.

>triple dubs
check'd. i like to pour some cola over vanilla ice cream. everybody seems to be repulsed when i tell them about it but it tastes really good

It's called a float. I like mine with Wild Cherry Pepsi.

Milk and Pepsi is truly repulsive but some people like it.

spicy cheetos and cream cheese was a classic fatass snack

also pretzels with cream cheese

Doritos with grapes. It's great with the chip crunching and the grape bursting at the same time

Why do non Americans even come here?

I eat dehydrated garlic with rock salt and a big glass of Choco milk

because they dont understand what good food is, honestly i want to save up money and go do american-texas style food in euro im sure id make a killing

Not really weird but there's a food supply place near me that sells altar bread in a big ass bag.
I put popcorn seasoning on it.

>american-texas style food in euro im sure id make a killing
You'd have to start killing to keep up with the amount of meat you'll be trying to force down their gullets.

i like crushed up saltines and milk

Are peanut butter and butter sandwiches weird?

I was at a friend's house once and he had all of the ingredients sitting out at his counter, so I asked if him if I could make one. He made this really gross face and then called his brother and brother's girlfriend down and they bother laughed at me while I ate it. I was confused the whole night.

>Are peanut butter and butter sandwiches weird
obviously

I deserve the punishment.

I've talked with other people and they didn't really think so. I've eaten them my whole life and I'm not a picky eater by any means

My dad used to eat them, and I've tried them. They're not bad but very rich.

whats wrong with that, I love those

He means the punishment to his asshole.

Gotta be siracha on nutella for me, so good, like Mexican hot chocolate

>Are peanut butter and butter sandwiches weird?
to me, yes. but i'm also weirded out by nutella and butter sandwiches

Salty corn tortillas washed down with orange juice.
The salt+citrus is delicious

Hot fries and sour cream.

I used to love going to subway and asking for a pepperoni and bacon sandwich on a roll. I stopped doing it after finding how just how unhealthy something like that is.

Bologna and Doritos sandwich made with cheap white bread

Peanut Butter and Jelly on My Burgers.

You from San Jose or SoCal? Heard a lot of kids did that if they were from the ghettos down there.

I like to add jalapenos and fake bacon bits to my spaghetti.

I like to dip string cheese into my coffee so it gets all melty and absorbs some of the flavor.

FRIES IN MILKSHAKES IS NORMAL AND DELICIOUS AND EVERYONE DOES IT

corn dog and chocolate sauce