Hola senores como estan?

hola senores como estan?

mira ese soy yo trabajando
trabajo en la construcion
no es mucho dinero pero me gusta mucho

y ustedes con q trabajan? y como esta su dinero virtuale? bien?

Attached: miserable-flooding-is-a-fact-of-life-in-mexico-citys-impoverished-iztapalapa-borough-article-body-im (1080x810, 116K)

WHAT THE FUCK DID I SAY ABOUT SCRUBBING THIS TOILET? DO IT AGAIN AND THIS TIME GET UNDER THE RIM

i think at this point burgers can't make fun of mexico anymore, both countries are shitholes

ÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃ

Attached: 1519324450870.jpg (650x622, 54K)

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Learn Blockchain Academy, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on numerous cryptocurrency exchanges, and I have over 300 confirmed trades. I am trained in buying low and selling high and I’m the top crypto-trader in the entire USA. You are nothing to me but just another normie. I will wipe your portfolio the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your Binance credidentials are being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, faggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your portfilio. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can drain your funds from that fucking exchange 700 different ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in blockchain hacking, but I have access to the entire Bit Coin network and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable portfolio off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and your portfolio, and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Nice try Paco you're not fooling anybody

Como dices? Yo no hablo español. un momento! estoy hablando en español! Que diablos! Realmente estoy hablando en español! Que tal que Mrs Klein mi profesora de español me pudiera oir, ella siempre decía que yo no podía juntar dos frases, seguro estaba equivocada. Hola! Mucho Gusto! Me llamo Elliot! Hola Juan, hola Esteban, dónde esta esa biblioteca? Esa es la casa de mi tía, no gracias, soy alérgico a los crustaceos

Kek you wish burger-lord, may i ask you something?

When your kid gets shot at school do they still charge you $40k the ambulance or that time the ride is free?

Attached: 1520911590412.jpg (500x337, 38K)

Pretty sure they charge you. Source: gofundme

>> 8339087
Cuando construyamos el muro damos tu un trabajo. Y recuerdas tu es pagando por el muro. Compras tu valores en companias de concreto mexicano y EEUU.

Attached: 403046EA-3FA7-4469-9AA9-338223B69816.jpg (635x600, 98K)

tengo el gato los pantalones

>be american
>get shot
>blame videogames
>support a president who claims he will save you tax dollars by building a $25 billion wall

Google translate is trash
Dinero virtual no está yendo bien amigo, mejor conserva tu trabajo

Perhaps because it isn’t google translate.

back in coco days

Attached: 2012-01-21_11-03-34_424.jpg (2592x1456, 1.4M)

how is the pay at shareblue? can i get in?
deporting and wall is the cheapest thing we can do....
Its about fighting dysgenics! :)

what the fuck is even shareblue? im not american neither mexican

dysgenics? like 40% of amerika is black, 20% some semi race mix, and of the %40 left half is obese, as an outsider i tell you that you are at the same level as mexico

Attached: 1521001070761.jpg (488x647, 60K)

I know a lot of the country is fucked but up here in new england its still very white. most spics cant afford the cost of living. if you can deal with the snow its not too bad

Heil Hitler

Attached: 1521058247705.jpg (1080x810, 136K)

>it’s about fighting dysgenics!
dios mio, el abismo negro...

/quickrundown/ from wikipoopia

Attached: ED13272A-536B-48EB-814F-2738098BEBB5.jpg (640x839, 318K)

I recognize the letters but it looks like they're just randomly placed together. Pls send decoder ring, OP.

nice

Attached: 1491518319669.jpg (593x552, 34K)