What's a better alternative to wake up in the morning than having to rely on coffee?

What's a better alternative to wake up in the morning than having to rely on coffee?

Other urls found in this thread:

sleepcalculator.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

amphetamine salts

Hot water. Not kidding. Something about drinking hot water in the morning stimulates me and keeps me awake

This forever. I'm dieting and it also helps fill me up. Usually I'll have tea, but sometimes just plain water is perfecy

I read somewhere once that a lot of the symptoms of grogginess in the morning are due to being dehydrated. So yeah, drinking a tall glass of water in the morning helps get me going. Iced, though, drinking plain warm water is weird.

This

Water and cocaine. Works like a charm

>wake up
>make a coffee
>don't feel any rush
>start making it more concentrated
>tastes richer but still no rush

I swear it's not decaffeinated, what am I doing wrong? I've only been drinking it about 2 months, am I already immune?

cold showers work like a charm for me. Stimulates dopamine production and good for your bloodstream. Also working out, anykind of exercise.

>Not knowing what tolerance is

You have to be at least 18 to post

I'm not sure what you're expecting from caffeine.
It doesn't really make you feel awake, just restless. You won't be able to clear your head. You might fidget a bit more than usual. It doesn't magically make you not feel tired, that's what people put sugar in it for.

you need more each time

Just stop drinking it for a few days until you get a headache.

Drink plenty of water the night before. I used to wake up for work at 4am every day and this is what I used to do.

Also try to wake up in between Rem cycles:

sleepcalculator.com/

Also, of course, go to bed on time.

A 20km lap with at least 500m elevation followed by a very cold shower.

Instead of coffee just snort a line of Adderall. Puts holes in your brain so more knowledge can fill up the gaps

I like the way you think

push ups

Look up recipes for traditional mesoamerican chocolate drinks
The conquistadors weren't kidding when they said this shit could sustain a man for days.

this

but not specifically. exercise hard early to make the rest of the day feel like a breeze, and a cold shower to make you forget its something like 5am. hangover wakeups and 4am sugar alarm clock from the coke and snacks i had the night before gets me going. its not good, i hate it because at 10am im brought back down to a morning slump but i love getting blackout drunk before bed. it helps me unwind and sleep without getting depressed at night.

Whiskey and hot water

Mate tea, everything good about coffee and tea in same cup

No, headaches come soon.
He should avoid coffee for 2 weeks to lose his tolerance.

This, the green unroasted version also gives you a nice "wake" buzz.

I've been making matcha in the mornings recently, less caffeine than a cup of black coffee but I enjoy it more.

I hear Hitler did this daily

Tall glass of water and a banana.

Sleep

I don't understand the Coffee meme, it seriously has no effect in me.
Like I'm now awake because I fucking took the time to go to the kitchen and make a cup of coffee, not because of the shit in the coffee, if someone brings me a cup when I'm falling asleep it does jackshit.
I just cannot feel anything different from drinking that shit.

what's the banana for

They say a banana in the morning helps with depression

Probably not drinking enough. Depending on the coffee, it could take up to 20oz.

Soup.
No seriously, soup for breakfast is awesome and really gets you moving.

I'm partial to something spicy, like shakshuka.

Speak for yourself.

First thing when i wake up I drink at least 20 oz of water then take a shower. By the end of the shower I am awake and hungry for breakfast.

I alternate between coffee and tea. I usually have panic attacks when I wake up so that typically gets me going for the rest of the day.

Gonna be great when I get gray hairs when I'm 25.

Eating an apple is supposed to wake you up more than coffee, or so I heard

Air horn

If we're talking food/drink, then a big glass of cold water