Whats everyone having for breakfast?

Morning! What are y'all having today?

are you suicidal or something?

What?

there are not one but TWO eggs on your plate

moreover they have been FRIED

The same thing I eat every day pinky... 3 over easy eggs, honey and oatmeal

Is that bad...?

Pumpkin muffins with a peanut butter/pumpkin puree spread on top. The muffin recipe I used only called for like 1/3 of the can so I had to get creative with the leftovers.

Cigarette, coffee, small glass of cognac

I felt like eating a donut cheeseburger with fried Twinkies. The usual, something light to start the day

This minus alcohol cuz working

Those both look pretty tasty.
And hey, we have the same mic!

Two scrambled dry eggs and 4 handfuls of raw spinach

>I felt like eating a donut cheeseburger with fried Twinkies. The usual

take cover, you are being memed

> I have to tell everyone I smoke a cigarette every morning, even though we're talking about the food I eat for breakfast, not my addictions.

Sometimes I feel like smokers are worse than vegans.

I'm sorry, but can I get a few /thread-a-roonies on this?

This weekend was my family's big Christmas dinner because of all our schedules. This morning breakfast was turkey (dark meat) with giblet gravy, potatoes au gratin, cornbread stuffing with orange cranberry chutney, sweet potato soufflé, green bean casserole, and a glass of cranberry juice

Not defending that user but people who don't smoke will never understand.

Today I had toast with avocado and egg, apple on the side. Tomorrow, it's cottage cheese with grapes, oatmeal on the side. With coffee, for both. I like to always have two simple alternating meals, and these are good for my lazy ass.

I feel like the hardest cigarette to cut out is the one I have after breakfast. It makes me feel ready for the day and when I add a cup of coffee my bowels are cleansed as if I shoved some burnt sage up there.

who the hell eats vietcong dishwater noodles for breakfast?

>biscuits AND toast

There is no misunderstanding, cigarettes aren't food.
When someone asks you what you had for breakfast they're asking what you ate, not what you're addicted to.

I had a very late breakfast, but here

Meat sauce with onions, beef and tomato's with added chicken in lemon sauce and spinach underneath it all

you make those beans?

Boil, mash and lard 'em up good buddy.

Why do flyovers love their paper plates so much? Is it really that fucking hard to wash a single dish?

I can understand not wanting to do dishes. What's weird is that he already had/has to wash everything else (pans, utensils, etc) so like.. why bother, you know... I can only assume he was out of plates.

If I'm being lazy I usually go all out, heat up a pizza pocket on a paper plate or whatever.

I'm having your dad's cock, faggot.

Sure showed that faggot who's boss.

>now quit being a faggot and suck that dick!

>too much pepper on the eggs
>a lone sausage link
>toast not toasted enough
>paper plate

2/10

>too much pepper on the eggs

The other points were good, but what? Are you fucking gay?

That sausage is miserable as fuck. Looks like it was from breakfast last tuesday.

why aren't those eggs in a bowl?

Do you think that demitoast is balanced on the rim of the plate, or is the sausage propping it up?

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Yes

Omfg my sides dude. Vietcong dishwater. hahaha im dead

Moved to a ranching town and get to eat fresh eggs, fresh cuts of beef, fresh veggies, plus no more niggers.

Life is good.

Favourite post of 2016

I fried a hamburger for 'breakfast' (was awake all night). It was basic, but nice. Wish I had some sallad.

>>too much pepper on the eggs
Black pepper is the best when plentiful.

Cigarettes reduce hunger desu. Thats why they are often used in place of breakfast

Toasted vörtbröd (did not find a translation) With boiled eggs and herb salt. And freshly grinded bean coffee

I made some scrambled eggs and ate them with a slice of bread and some tomatoes

i really should eat something, this is brekkie for now

no bacon is what's giving me trouble

maybe i'll go to the shoppies

Alright, what the fuck is your motivation for doing this? The expression (and practice) is "eggs 'ON' toast", not ''eggs 'AND' toast". This is done, as far as I can tell, to catch the yolk on the toast. What possible reason would you have for wanting to eat two slices of dry, unbuttered toast beside your eggs. Do you eat it before or afterwards? Surely if you ate it at the same time you would have the common sense to put it under your fucking eggs. I really want an answer, please.

some people dip the toast into the yolk left on the plate after eating. The toast serves as an accessory, to be nibbled on after finishing your main course.

also applies to this:
Here you have two (2) runny/ potentially runny things and two (2) slices of dry, absorbent toast. Why not put that shit on top of the toast? It just occurred to me now that it may be because you feel it looks better for photos, and that you wouldn't actually do this in your own lives. If not, whats the thought process that lead you to behave this way? Habit? Some sort of tradition? An eating process I am unaware of? Please respond.

Ah, but surely two slices would be one too many for yolk dipping, you are going to be left with a dry piece of toast and egg white, + a messy plate. Is the second piece used for plate wiping? It would surely be more efficient to have a one under, one sliced-and-next-to (for dipping) situation? Thoughts? Also, do you know anyone in your own life who serves toast under rather than beside, and if/ if not, where do you live?

Top fucking kek m8

Jesus Christ. Just let him eat it how he wants, you autist.
Me, i dip the toast and I'll also put some egg and bacon or whatever on top periodically.

Not everyone eats breakfast user.

After seeing OPs post, I made two fried eggs, two slices of whole wheat toast (unbuttered), and two cups of milk. Didn't have any sausage or bacon though since I might make bacon sandwiches for dinner tonight.

Thai tom jeut, (tasteless soup) made by my wife. A very good foil to the usual spicy as hell Thai food I eat and can be done anywhere.
Boil coriander (root and all) and garlic, add minced pork or short ribs, some tofu and glass noodles.
A nice light breakfast and damn good for you.

Off the meds today?

When I wake up I blow my nose, then have a shower. Sometimes I jack off before I start my day, usually in the shower. Oh, and if it's washed I like to wear my lucky shirt!

Oh, food huh? Well I don't actually eat anything but I do all those things! Hahaha.

Amphetamine salts and water. Life is good :)

>The same thing I eat every day pinky... 3 over easy eggs, honey and oatmeal

Google cholesterol

I did and found that the HDL cholesterol in eggs is harmless.
I also found out that oats help to lower LDL cholestero in the bodyl.
Winner all round, wouldn't you agree?

I hadn't actually googled cholesterol :( you win

BANANA

>that the HDL cholesterol in eggs is harmless

According to no actual reputable source

>www.bmj.com/content/346/bmj.e8539
The BMJ is a highly reputable source.
Now let me guess, you think 911 was an inside job and chemtrails are a Jewish conspiracy?

Different guy, but 9/11 conspiracy theories can range from plausible (feds knew and allowed the attack to happen, or planned it themselves), to fucking retarded (IT WAS A CONTROLLED DEMOLITION!!1).

Actually you do want a higher HDL count than your LDL. There is a difference between good cholesterol and bad. Please do your research

If you don't eat breakfast you don't belong in this thread you fucking retard.

But are they food?

>He doesn't breakfast for dinner

Chili cheese scramble with potatoes, something my dad always used to make.

Note to self: Start feeding my kid better, or they'll make the garbage I feed them now as an adult.

I eat eggs and toast like that, as incredibly as it might seem you take a bite of your eggs, then bite the toast, incredible right?

Tying to make this shit

>glass noodles

You wot

All these years I thought it was goat meal. jesus.

more like GOAT meal, amirite?

ha, ha, nice dubs, friend

>Not eating oat meal uncooked with milk and raisins.

LOL

Just got done making it... it turned out okay, with some maple syrup. It's easy to mess this stuff up if you aren't patient.

Well my stomach is killing me right now I don't know if raisins are good... Also no milk do you mind running out and retrieving some for me? ahahahahaha

I wouldn't drink too much of the liquid, the coriander would make it a diuretic.

>hamburgers for breakfast
amerifats everybody

I only eat oatmeal for every breakfast.

>what is a sausage patty

Buy some actual plates you white trash fuck. I cant believe people in the US use paper plates.. no manners

You can stop samefagging now, nobody cares about your reddit-tier shitposting

>white toast
>not whole-grain
>eating beans with an incomplete grain
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Inspector 34? Is it really you?

>sausage
>patty

Pick one. A sausage is contained within a cylindrical skin. Amerifats have some strange definition that includes spiced meat shaped in patty form, but this is entirely erroneous. One only need look up the definition and in short order the amerifat definition is obliterated.

Sorry amerifats. Once again you're proven imbecilic. You're quite used to it though, so no need for my apology, what?

This makes me feel so sad

>
>/thread-a-roonies on this?
Jesus Christ

How far onto the spectrum are you

Hold the fucking phone.

If you take a sausage, remove the wrapping and crumble it, it's no longer sausage?

the bottom of those eggs look crispy OP why didnt you just flip them

Kill yourself

A sausage is just a casing full of ground pork. If you take it out, you have ground pork.