How fucking JELLY are you right now?

how fucking JELLY are you right now?

Too much lettuce, though those fries look good, even if they are a little oversized individually.

Quite a bit to be honest. I haven't had based Fatburger in over 10 years, but it truly is GOAT.
They need those in Utah, because In n Out and 5 Guys aren't nearly on that level

they went full retard with the lettuce

aside from the lettuce, 8/10 op

Thats a big fry

steak fries are garbage

You're garbage

i know

Kill yourself you fucking faggot

tbqh that's some quality food-aesthetics, OP.

I miss fatburger.

Moderately jelly. Burger looks a little small, made to look even smaller with those massive fries and drink.

Too much lettuce and the fries look like shit.

some shit served on a plastic tray.

kek

Disgusting potatoes and I'm just about to put my pizza in the oven anyway.

Drink bleach redditurd

in-n-out is better desu

Those are called their "fat fries". Fatburger also has "skinny fries" which are a more traditional cut. Also, OP got their smallest burger like the little girl he is. No A1 sauce, no Egg, its like you wanted a boring meal.

Should have gotten a XXXL tripple patty double bacon cheeseburger gutbusting challenge meal.

For you.

>OP got their smallest burger like the little girl he is. No A1 sauce, no Egg, its like you wanted a boring meal.
>Should have gotten a XXXL tripple patty double bacon cheeseburger gutbusting challenge meal.

yeah well i only had $10

The frys look nice but probably taste totally blanned and moist like most fries that size. The bun looks like a supermarket bun. Too much salat, big mac quality salat on top of that. Meat looks alright for a fast food chain and the cheese seems to be melted.
Overall I'm not relly jelly. A 5guys burger would have made me jelly. How do they taste? We don't have good burger chains in yurop.

5 goys is good, but fuck me they have the most unphotogenic burgers.

Different guy here. What the fuck. You got this for ten dollars? What the fuck is a fatburger and how do they charge so much?

i don't know man those are just a regular prices around here and fatburger is the best burger

Five Guys charges $16 for a burger, fries, and a drink. Burger joint prices have been inflating like crazy.

>16$ for a meal
What the fuck.

what kind of a shithole do you live in?

here in san fran, in'n'out charges $35 for a burger, drink and fries

Down here in Florida a burger cost $89.99 Cheese is extra.

fucking tourist town.

Not at all jealous
shredded lettuce is just a way of saving money, it tastes worse and is far messier than leaves
jalapenos are pretty nice, but as far impressiveness, pickled jalapenos are just another cheap way to sate customers who don't know any better

steak fries are okay, but far from the perfect french fry food

I'm sorry, but can I get a few /thread-a-roonies on this?

>XD
Back to reððit, faggot

and here we find a fucking flyover faggot

If I removed that wrapper, would you die?

The drink weighs more than all your lunch little manlet.

see

A Large fatburger with cheese and no other addons, fries, and a drink is usually $13.

>no shake
Why even go to fatburger

I went there when I was in Vegas. Actually pretty good burger and fries even though the prices are quite high, but shit its Vegas so its expected.

I completed the XXXL Challenge last week. It's a meme though, next time I'll get a large burger and enjoy my meal.

It's a chip

I would be extremely tasty

>blanned

fucking trainwreck of a misspelling tbqh

>dat burger
you feeding your hamster there?

You sound 12

Am jelly. We have a fatburger in the city here, might just get on myself

You sound 12

I'm sorry, but can I get a few /thread-a-roonies on this?

Oh yeah well you sound like you're 9

If you can count the number of fries you get there ain't enough.

man those fries.

Some dude made a thread a few days ago and they served him like 5 fries on a glass soaked on ketchup it was gross to watch.

And only a few small looking fries.
Now this is the real deal

Knock it off, shitposter

Those fries look pretty good, I like big and chunky ones, if they've been properly deepfried.

My favourite chain. Since when did they have steak fries though? I hate those.
Haven't been there in a few months.
I always stick with the kingburger with swiss and all the free toppings minus relish.
So good.

not at all. that looks like it came from a homeless shelter.

it's a burger and fries
whoop dee fucking doo

i miss fatburger. they closed up and a shitty-ass 5 guys moved into the location they were in. just to add insult to injury, it seems, reminding me of the loss

Good but a bit too greasy for me.
When you eat it you will be tasting nothing but peanut oil for the rest of the afternoon.

Really? Its like $8 dollars in Los Angeles, with a shake. Probably $6 with a regular drink

If you enjoy eating a burger at any place other than home made or a gourmet/artisan burger shop, then you are disgusting fucking retard.

SEND IT BACK AND ASK FOR SOME MORE HAMBURGER TO GO WITH YOUR LETTUCE

I don't know what I'm looking at.

more places need to do steak cut fries

they are objectively the best fries

>steak fries
>10 tons of lettuce
>no dips of any kind
2/10

The fries are oversized to compensate for the job equivalent of a burger. If you like burgers that are basically half water be my guest. Bait/10

But what about FOR ME?

For you....

Are you serious? They are the worst fries unless you count sweet potato

>Fatburger no egg

S-senpai pls

They actually have a XXXL challenge meal though. I demand an apology.

Fries too thick and desperately lack in salt, I can tell just by looking at them.

This faggot ordered all the wrong things from fatburger.
Worst side
worst burger (well at least he didn't order a chicken sandwich. It's two fucking tendies on a bun with lettuce and mayo for five times the price)
No shake or beer.