Is guacamole just a "meme" food?

Is guacamole just a "meme" food?

Learn what a meme is before asking.

Trips doesn't lie, but I mean I think if we're using the actual definition of "meme" as in information that spreads throughout a population via nongenetic means, then yeah guacamole and all food prepared with methods that are shared by more than one individual are "meme foods"

If we're just asking whether or not guacamole is an internet joke (the shitty definition of meme) then no, it's not, it's been around far longer than the internet and it's too delicious to be a joke.

wut

mash up some avocados...dip stuff in it or spread it on stuff...how is that a meme?

Maybe guacamole is not commonly eaten where you live so it seems like a weird novelty but it's just a very simple type of dip/sauce/salad that you can add more stuff to depending on your taste and goes well with alot of things

Well technically it's a meme because I can say "guacamole" and you can understand I mean mashed up avocados with some other shit in it without having anything in your DNA that tells you that's what guacamole is.

-The only person who knows what a meme actually is

Avocado in general is a shitty meme for white women.

Agreed. All it did was raise the popularity, therefore the demand and therefore the price.

Sounds like whites are the problem, not avocados

Fuck off, they're really good. Alone or in guacamole

I know what a meme is, I just don't feel it's necessary to type up and explain the definition of it on a website that has been using the word increasingly loosely and usually with humorous intent in almost every single instance since, I don't know, maybe 2007 is when people started calling image macros memes and the increasingly broad and humorous useage of the word began to explode across Veeky Forums and the internet in general.

t. non-prescriptivist meme magician

Using the word "meme" makes you a huge dick sucking autist.

Any kind of dip is a meme.

No, the reason for the sudden surge in price is due to an avocado shortage.

This isn't quinoa or blueberries.

I'm sorry, but can I get a few /thread-a-roonies on this?

> Is guacamole just a "meme" food
Only if you're a flyover.

double dippers can burn in hell, despite what mythbusters says. and you motherfucking fuck face fucks who mix dips can fucking drown in your shitty cheese dip you're putting in my pristine salsa

fuck you fuck you

did in one and eat it, if you want to mix them or doule dip, put some on your own fucking plate fuckers

goddamn fuck

No!

>Avocados are $2-$4 each
>need 3-6 avocados to make a decent amount of guacamole
>have to wait 4-6 days after purchase for avocados to ripen
>any day longer and it spoils
>any day too soon and it's so HARD

It cost $20 just for a day's worth of guacamole

Deal with it, faggot

Then make something else, faggot.

I'm sure you can find some other condiment.

Huh?

>wait a week to make guac
>it turns shit borwn in 10 minutes

oh but user just use lemon juice to keep it from oxyidizing

I DON'T WANT MY GUAC TO TASTE LIKE GODDAMNED LEMON

oh user just use plastic wrap

IT STICKS TO THE FUCKING PLASTIC WRAP

>Avocados are $2-$4 each
>have to wait 4-6 days after purchase for avocados to ripen

I do not know these feels. I imagine if you live somewhere where avocados are not just falling off the trees of random peoples' houses and orchards and instead have to be imported, guacamole is not worth the effort/price, but it's not like that everywhere.

Anyway put your avocados with bananas or apples in a paper bag to ripen it a little faster

Use a little bit of lime on the top, the flavor matches better. Or just accept the brown stuff and mix it in.

>in 10 minutes

wtf

oh PS I don't ever put lemon or lime in mine and I don't recall having problems with the brown stuff very often, I tend to only keep it 1 night and not longer than that and I don't usually get much.

Leave the seeds inside your guacamole, I don't know how it works but it really does.

yeah ok i'll just bite into a seed the next time I eat it thanks

Are white people a meme?

The seed is the size of a football you tard.

Oh wait you were baiting.

The seed thing is legit, also you must have some stronk tortilla chips if you think you're accidentally going to pick up and eat the seed

>calling it a seed and not a pit or stone

fag

Google this: avocados and testosterone

If wood is wrong, I don't wanna be right.

mexican here.

dude, is just a fucking snack .

>white
>people

AHAHAHAHA

>"meme"
>an element of a culture or system of behaviour passed from one individual to another by imitation or other non-genetic means.
Work it out yourself, dipshit.

One avocado cost more than a gallon of gas.

>buying Regular