Why do Europeans get so triggered by Hershey's chocolate?

Why do Europeans get so triggered by Hershey's chocolate?

I'm American, and even I acknowledge it's shit. It burns your throat and tastes awful.

>chocolate

I don't know. Try asking /int/.

I'm American and agree it sucks.

Hell if I know. During the war they loved it more than their own.

>Hershey's chocolate
>chocolate

there they go again, those wacky euros

You must be a huge pussy faggot if hersheys "burns your throat" Maybe you've taken too many dicks and you need to let it heal

nice bullshit ironic depression meme faggot

The standard Hersey Bars are shit.
I always splurge a little more for their Symphony bars with the toffee or even go for their boxed chocolates. Those taste way better than the brown wrapped garbage.

I feel like the first taste of hershey's is good but it has this acidic painful aftertaste. I'm american and it really is shit tier

DAE want to kill le self?! xD

>burns your throat
>acidic painful

Quit samefagging and go to a doctor if Hershey's hurts you that much pussy

It's decent chocolate but it has a weird aftertaste that cakes on your throat, leaving a strange sensation that feels like burning of the weakest kind.

>Hershey's not only has a mild taste like vomit, it also has a slight smell like it, too. The taste and scent may come from PGPR (Polyglycerol Polyricinoleate) an emulsifier that is used to replace cocoa butter and is made from castor beans. Castor beans have a distinct scent which is close to the scent of vomit.

woah really does

just

make

you

consider

Burger here. I can straight up tell you it is pretty fucking mild; close to bitterness. Even when it's not the dark chocolate, the original is just as nasty. Still makes me wonder why other products like Mr. Goodbar, Symphony, and Reese's taste much better for some reason. But original Hershey's? Fuck no.

And you say we're samefagging.

How many dicks I suck has nothing to do with how shit Hershey's is. What kind of mindless fuck likes Hershey's, let alone defends it this vehemently?

Hershey's is really just generic as you can get and it still actually be chocolate. You can get a bulk 11lb bar of Callebaut gourmet Belgian chocolate shipped to the US for cheaper than the same amount of Hershey's domestically. There are definitely better options out there.

wtf is with americans dickriding any american product, even if it's literally vomit? I'm american and even I'll acknowledge that hersheys is shit.
do you also like "American®" Cheese?

Butyric Acid

There's a time and place for American cheese, as well as Hersheys.

Enjoy supporting modern day slavery, Hershey's lovers.

Oh shit waddup. Im the most recent poster in that thread

The story goes, it tastes nothing like isis semen. I have this on good authority from associates who frequent /int

Of course i like American cheese. Name a better cheese to put on a burger, make mac n cheese with, or make a grilled cheese with. Move to Europe if your answer is gouda or brie or some faggot cheese like that

haha holy shit
>faggot cheese
It's 10x better than that plastic excuse for a cheese

>Butyric acid comes from the milk fats in the chocolate. In a process called lipolysis, the fatty acids in the milk decompose, resulting in a rancid, or "goaty" taste. Hershey's purposefully puts their chocolate through controlled lipolysis, giving it that unique flavor.

provolone fagboi

american cheese has one use, shitty American comfort food. That being said, on shitty cheap burgers and grilled cheese it's correct. American cheese in mac n cheese, though? uh.

You don't have to like Hershey's to think someone is a fucking pussy for complaining about it "burning their throat", that's a complaint that can only come from spoiled white kids who eat nothing but unseasoned burgers with no condiments

This thread sort of backfires on OP (and the other disillusioned American earlier in the thread).

The only people that seems to trigger are other Americans, disagreeing with OP!

As far as I am aware, this product is not exported to Europe and if it was, it wouldn't sell anyway.

>open hersheys bar
>its a fucking thin single piece with a curved surface and big engraved letters across the top
>breaks into three pieces when trying to break it in half
>2nd piece falls on the floor
>it's 2:13 am and I just rinsed floor chocolate in the bathroom and ate it
I hate this cocoa shortage REEEEEEEEEEE