Ask a Subway employee anything

Ask a Subway employee anything

How's your 'za?

Pizza is okay. But I don't like the sauce that much. The flatizza is better.

Ignore OP. Ask me, a subway manager, anything.

Where do you work?

Go fuck yourself. no one cares.

How do you live with yourself

why do they call it subway when its above-ground?

>okay
Officially disregarding Subway employee posts from now on. What a joke. Those things are terrible.

Did you ever meet jared

I'm sorry, but can I get a few /thread-a-roonies on this?

so where do you work?

I manage a subway at my university (also a student)

Why do you think anyone gives a fuck about anything you have to say?

Do you make your food with fda approved love?

Huh?

where

How many loaves of bread have you warmed between your filthy butt cheeks?

can i have a full size chicken teriyaki on white bread please? toasted, all veggies except olives and pickle. salt n pepper, sweet onion sauce

What do you get to eat at work?

Because it's decent money for a college student.

no thanks

Goddamn you subway bitches are boring

moscow,idaho

Why are you such a massive poofterchook?

awh, that cute little liberal island in redneckland

I'd like a foot long chicken teriyaki on italian with orange cheddar, please microwave the chicken before toasting, for toppings I'll have red onion, cucumber, and spinach, and for sauces I'd like some meatball sauce, mayonnaise, honey mustard, chipotle and sweet onion. Top it off with pepper and parmesan, and no I don't want anything else, just the sandwich is fine thanks.

So I always like it when I get my lettuce put on my sandwich LAST. I just feel the sandwich folds better when done so. I like the tomatoes put on the bread flat, and the lettuce just seems to sit nicely when it freely roams in the center, rather then resting against one side of the bread and making the other toppings uneven.

By default, I've noticed ALL employees always have their hand in the lettuce container ready to go when they get to the veggies. This is because most people start off their veggie listings by saying "lettuce and tomato" first.

Usually I throw people off when I don't ask for lettuce first. Some of them will even cut me off as I ramble off some other veggies, saying "do you want lettuce or spinach?", like I'm SUPPOSED to ask for one of those first. Why is this? Why can't you just make it the way that I want?

You should ask for spinach because lettuce is shit tier and gets disgusting when soggy.

Spinach is often eaten soggy and tastes fine when it is.

Have you ever eaten man ass?

I'll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.

you're a dirty dirty chef. I'm salivating

>extra dip

holy shit you're so fat

Ass temperature bread is the best. Breaking wind while cradle the bread adds a little extra something.

Have you ever been robbed by a pack of wild negroes whilst practicing your fine sandwich artistry?

that doesn't answer my question

Being women their nigger boyfriends rob them of their paychecks every two weeks

Meatball on italian herb please

why don't you faggots ever change gloves! faggot infront wants jalapenos and bannana peppers,pickles and shit. Then i have to deal with that nasty smell/taste in my sandwich. This is why i never go to subway

Are you a pajeet?

i hate stuff pickled in vinegar

Wrong thread

This one's about subway, you meant to post in the thread about pickles

I need to know what sub chain offers the best meatball sub.

Have you ever been asked [spoiler]to summon the forbidden one?[/spoiler]

Firehouse or Jersey mikes

I live in fuckface, Ontario in canada. is there a chain shitbox that makes a non repulsive sub?

Quiznos?

You dont have a local deli or butcher that does sandwiches?

Are these your feet?

>manager
>PS Im also a student
>I wont fucking tell you where I work haha

literally the biggest faggot of the day

good luck with your """management experience"""

Whats the ingredients in southwest sauce?

when is foot long for $6 coming back

Do you find it acceptable for multiple orders at the drive through for one vehicle? Personally I feel that if they are ordering more than one sub that they get off their fat asses and walk in the establishment. Don't even get me started on laundry list customers. If you wanted catering order catering. If you wanted subs you and your 5 co-workers then call the order in. Fuck I'm mad now.

It's just chipotle mayo

Fucking hate this
>and what veggies on your sub?
>hand already holding grabbing at lettuce

You done goofed anyway.

>lettuce over spinach

Spinach for kings. Lettuce for NEETs

>I'd like some meatball sauce

Huh. I never thought of that. I wonder if they'd be bitchy about it, but I suppose it depends on the employee.

you're probably that asshole that puts arugula and sprouts on a burger

POST FEET

If you ask they will.

My shit was when they'd cut a sandwich in half with mayo and try to cut mine. I'd ask them to rinse it politely and they would. Hmmmm, what a twist.

assuming this is a serious question:

because they're supposed to build the sub in a very specific way. Creamy sauce on the meat, liquid sauce on veggies. A certain strict amount of veggies. Etc.

They're just doing their jobs.

What is the weirdest, nastiest sub you've ever made somebody?
Ive heard stories of people ordering pickles and mayonnaise subs among other monstrosity.

Jesus not this shit again

I remember when it was the five dollar nigger dong

What are the least popular ingredients? Bread, meat, cheese, etc.

Why have I never in my life eaten, or considered eating, a product from your corporate chain?

you know the shakey cheese (parm shake)....whats the deal with that? does it come in huge bags? Is it poison? Is it fresh?