I fucking love garlic

I fucking love garlic

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q47_7YvkUfo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We can all sleep easier knowing this fact, thank you OP.

really makes you stink

garlic is kino, especially with beef.

Literally everythink is better with garlic
Prove me wrong

coffee

It's not bad if you also put bacon in it.

A beer brewed with garlic.

>he doesnt put garlic in his coffee

Garlic bread is the best fucking thing ever.

I'm sorry, but can I get a few /thread-a-roonies on this?

Is garlic a meme?

my synapses started smelling after reading your post

I'm gonna drink some garlic coffee just to prove you wrong.
Or perhaps right.

A Dracula summoning ritual.

Yes, one of the oldest and most appreciated there is.

Think of it as a mix between lolcats and greentext
>it kicks every thread up a notch
>I can haz (you)s?

Roasted garlic makes so many things 100% better

fuck you

I fucking wish I could figure out the technique to turn garlic into a paste using salt and a knife.

people that don't like garlic or onions are life unworthy of life.

Please let us know the results

chocolate milk

Make sure it's spanish roja garlic. It's smoother, easier to cook, lasts longer. Best garlic on the planet and they always try to sell that cheap white small garbage.

garlic and onions are quintessential in so many dishes. i wouldn't eat the food of anyone who didn't like them

It's not bad at all, but I don't think I'm gonna drink it regularly. The taste of garlic is just not what I want out of coffee.

Bullshit, I just chewed on my morning garlic clove and then went for a cup of coffee.
The taste of coffee greatly subdues the one from the garlic, you only feel a faint spiciness.

You should get a garlic press for that.

>being a fucking pleb

>not making garlic past only with a knife
The pleb is you.

The tiny ones are fine, but I like me a good piece of the large kind. One clove lasts me a year.

Chocolate lava souffle

This. It's a bit difficult to separate them from the mama garlic, but if you let it chase you until it runs out of fuel, then you're free to take as many as you want.

I think I've actually had that.

What doesn't work for you, it fails to crush the pieces? You have to press fairly hard.

I do too! Good thread topic. Thank you for sharing.

>I fucking love garlic
Are you an allium?

Dude what a three way tie right here.

Seeing garlic cut like this makes me itch

the faggot who did that better use all of them or else all the juices will evaporate and it will rot way faster

if someone here seriously doesn't know it, this is BAD practice, only cut a garlic toe when you are going to use it.

I slice the top off to roast it. I don't know if it affects cooking but it makes the cloves easier to remove once they are soft.

What game is that?

Thanks man, at least that's one more thing I can put on the list of things to never try

>garlic toe

Huh, learn something every day.

ultimate douk

In my country a clove is called toe.
But I think it is understandable anyways

could you eat a garlic raw

youtube.com/watch?v=q47_7YvkUfo

Yes.

Well played

I have had this. One was breddy gud. Would drink one again.

I always grow some garlic bulbs in soil (Indoor) so I can use the edible shoots/sprouts. It's milder and has a slightly different flavor.

This plus olive oil s+p then roast it

Why would you ruin perfectly good fish by running it through a meat grinder?

Once I ate a whole bulb of garlic that was undercooked and my farts were so bad the next day, I had to make my coworkers paint in different areas of the building (we were painting schools during the summer) to make sure they wouldn't drop over dead from the smell.

how long do cloves last ones you bust em apart?

>he doesnt eat raw garlic

kys

I had a friend in middle school who swore by the health benefits of raw garlic. If there was something going around, or if felt sick at all, he would start popping raw cloves into his mouth. It was nasty as hell, but I never saw him sick.

Was he full of shit?

Whrm, literally everyone know about the health benefits of garlic, it protects from flu and shit, i eat it whole winter(raw)

if people stay away from you, you don't get sick

cranberry sauce

What are you a frenchman?

Slavs eat the most garlic tb h

Me too

That's a funny looking Slap-Chop

> my synapses started smelling after reading your post
Er, I think you mean sinuses. Synapses are the connections in your brain, should you have one

Or save time and money, never mind having to clean the fucking thing, by just smashing an unpeeled garlic clove with the flat of a knife and your hand, and then pulling off the loosened skin.