VeChain PSA: Coconut Whispers VOL. I

This vision quest never ends. Get This Cunt, you phonetic phucks, you entangled ones will revoke yourselves. You don't flourish in wellspring of communication within the interface of spacetime. Letting it run on a dismissive feature without any explanation, signing or utilitic meaning? You don't have a wallet, 9-signed mathematical pukery. Tiny messages from the Others are boiled with laughter. The intrinsic soup is ascending recreation, but they do not follow. Their pillar falls over, as their value. The green ICO revoked. Enchained child unknown, like the septic tank filled with wolves are as glass is sand, nothingness. Without meaning, no words, 0. Delayed and forgotten.

Vechain, 20th of march, lock your x-nodes or get rekt

Attached: snap-chop-shit-faced.jpg (620x827, 151K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ndews.umd.edu/sites/ndews.umd.edu/files/dea-drug-slang-code-words-may2017.pdf)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First.

I have seen.

Attached: 1519854858865.jpg (1080x1080, 107K)

Was it really you who bought 300 ETH that one thread before the rebranding ceremony?

> you entangled ones

IOTA shitcoin confirmed

thanks just sold 100k faggot insider chink

lol no. but i bought the pre bmw dumping and sold the top thanks to sunny.

your pumps barely work anymore faggot and your coin is shit

nice try cringy faggot

Coconut = cocaine (ndews.umd.edu/sites/ndews.umd.edu/files/dea-drug-slang-code-words-may2017.pdf)

Cocaine blockchain confirmed.

You're a piece of shit. Stop trying to shill so innocent brainlets can buy your fucking bag.
You know this shit aint going nowhere, so fuck off.

>you will never have a girl look at you like that

lot of mad No-Vens in this thread lmao.

What the hell does he mean... I don't get anything about it.

Go to hell, Stop leading ppl on you deluded cuck. No BMW partnership, nothing, you are wrong about china, just admit you are working with vechain, you are a paid shill. FUCK OFF. I lost everything bc "muh masternode" "muh partnerships" "muh BMW" FUCK OFF OKAY. Im in deep debt from your bullshit.

heaviest fucken bag I own.

Sounds like you’re a fucking loser

How?!?!? Daytrading? There is your problem

Your wish is my command, my lord

>>BRAp

Mfw too poor for x node

Lol did you buy at the very top or something? We can't help you if you are that stupid.

>Get This Cunt
NVIDIA's GPU Technology Conference is end of this month. We will know soon enough.

fuck off with your riddle shit. say what you want to say in plain english.

bags heavy pajeet?

oh look its cocacola faggot

fuck off

I also don’t get it.
Should we buy all ven now. Or should I keep my icx which are on loss now. Any advice cck?

This tweet sounds like it's shilling ICON lol

Basically a huge announcements coming the 20th

You are basically retarded. On March 20th the X nodes are going to be locked in, everyone should know that.

Update, trend continuing.

Attached: VEN 3-14-18 afternoon.png (622x398, 19K)

Yeah no shit you dumb fuck clearly alluding to an announcement alongside that

BTC is taking a huge shit right now but price keeps high.

Attached: VEN 3-14-18 correlation afternoon.png (445x591, 16K)

VET will partner with ICX. Screencap this.

Why?

go back to plebbit

Used to believe in VEN. Now I want it to pump to a reasonable price to sell as soon as possible. I don't think it'll pump hard on the 20th

this sounds so different from all the previous ones. also where is the iota hate coming from, I thought everyone was done with this shitcoin anyway at this point

R squared and correlation coefficient are two different things mate

I dont have enough for a node but what im getting is that people moving their ven out of binance is going to keep pumping the price until the 20th? What happens after then, does the price dump as usual or what

The price will stay somewhat higher as nodes are locked away and therefore less circulating supply.

it will to some degree dump though as people with lower levels of VET will drop it. It depends if you believe the company has a future or not if you want to keep or sell

Coconut = bounty
Third Tyr = MARS
Milky catalogue: Milky way

?

there hasn't been a top. Fuck you. $1 EOY

Sorry you are correct. I just cut and pasted the bottom to help people understand R^2. My value is a Goodness of Fit R^2.

mate english please Rajesh

thanks senpai

Possible Coco Chanel partnership???

All in on VEN but you should kill yourself, if anything you've done more harm than good to it

Well this is just very unprofessional. I am not impressed...

Welcome to Veeky Forums faggot.

WHat about icx?
Sell with loss and switch to ven??

>finally see some healthy slow growth in ven
>CCK tries to ruin it and turn it into yet another pnd
ugh