Attached: JUST (2).png (898x160, 25K)

Jesus fucking christ

Attached: w.png (416x367, 376K)

It's over

B-but he wore the shirt

No motherfucker ever streamed the god damn event

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ouch

F

I had been pumping recently, it's only normal that it corrects now. It was to be expected.

The jews initiated a hostile takeover of the entire crypto market via the cme bitcoin futures and a perfectly timed media campaign. Literally jewery 101. Only question now is if/when they will allow it to pump again or will they continue to wring all the goyim out like they do with the precious metals market

black id LQWi74sU

it's literally back to pre-sibos price

if you held this entire time you would be BTFO

Attached: pajeet.png (489x318, 124K)

I have been and will continue to hold. The product isn't even released.

Fuckers have no goddamn vision of the future

I know! If only they had, it would be mooning right now. Right?

Lmaooo

WTF GUYS IT JUST DOESNT STOP

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (637x128, 17K)

Holy Shit!
It's happening, Guys!
Strap In!

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 6K)

>Fuckers have no goddamn vision of the future
You own a vape pen don't you?

NO
NO
NO
NO
NO

Because there is no product you moron lmao

Not enough people tokenising themselves on the blockchain

The same thing that happens every conference: Massive dump for accumulators to make their move.

Weak hands will be purged by Sergey. Only true linkies with vibranium hands will ever see their millions. Let the chaff be seperated from the wheat.

Attached: 939c8be8bf51eb767e1fd60a5115ce93.jpg (750x750, 55K)

Also only idiots don't sell the news desu. Sold at .56, gonna see how far it dumps before going back in.

>Also only idiots don't sell the news desu
That's the problem with Link here, a lot of people end up buying into the memes and have unrealistic expectations. I like Link, but stopped holding it since the shills stop people from thinking rationally.

Sergey mumbled on stage like he was high on marijuana

I still have faith in the project, and as long as biz contains its autism within itself I think it could still have a decent run given some time. Also given the market we're in rn link has proven to funnily enough be a really solid hedge this year compared to other coins, so I don't feel too uncomfortable leaving my stack there unless some retard shit like this happens.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH
I GOT SHOT, LINK BROS!!!
HELP ME!!!!
MY VEST WAS NOT FUD PROOF!!!
PLEASE STOP THE HEMORRHAGE!!!!
I AM DYING!!!

Attached: fucklink.jpg (464x75, 13K)

>the fundamentals are solid, but i sold because of the memes

Attached: 1513751543149.png (403x448, 56K)

considering i dont even know how to get my LINK out of MEW i guess im good
at this point i have 5k LINK and i count that shit as a total loss. im going to forget i have it. washing my hands of this entire mess. gonna convince myself i didnt buy at ATH either

the problem was this... sell into what? ETH? that shit is at FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS now. or into BTC? that shit crashed from 11K to 7K in a matter of days. what was i supposed to do? cash it into BTC then into Tether? this entire market is fucked. anyone claiming they havent taken massive losses at some point is lying to /biz and lying to themselves.

oh no..did this really happen??

Decided to put 20e into link earlier today as an experiment. So far I'm not impressed

Attached: 1520720487988.jpg (240x288, 15K)

People are waking up and realizing that ChainLink is nothing but Sergey's personal Big Mac slush fund

Attached: 1464809581498.gif (400x385, 2.03M)

Nah if you sold into eth and then bought back in at .45-.42 you woulda still made decent accumulated gains no matter what. Sell the news, buy the dip.

>link is holding great
>next tether

Attached: 1518191800622s.jpg (241x250, 7K)