People bringing their kids to the office Holiday party

>people bringing their kids to the office Holiday party

why

>working in an office

/thread

Veeky Forums - Food and Cooking

>not going to the country club with your coworkers for some vague holiday theme to get trashed and try to fuck Janet from accounting

>Janet from accounting

>I want to make an ass out of myself Infront of people I spend 40+ hours of the week with

My sweet summer child

If everyone's already acting like an ass, what's the difference?

>bumping this piece of shit of a thread
kill yourself

I work for a Chinese owned company in North America and they are used to long banquet style parties with all their family with them. So our Xmas party will be like that with food, wine and a magic show until 8pm. Then the ones of us with alcohol problems and or no kids will go to a bar or karaoke and try to cook wing wang from accounting

Actually I meant fuck not cook

My office party is this Friday and they explicitly said no one under 18 is allowed. I'm going because free drinks, mingle with the higher ups, and an excuse to buy a new dress.

I'm a neet so I don't worry about this sort of stuff

Office party is next friday. I'm supposed to make queso but fuck it. My dipshit coworkers will bring their kids and my boss' wife will essentially assign us all stupid little fucking tasks to entertain them. I only want to show up so I can get my bonus check.

Not your personal blog.

>being a glorified secretary
>going to an office christmas party

Your life must suck something fierce.

I heard Janet does hard anal.
HARD anal.

>buy a new dress

Do they let you use the ladies dressing room when you try it on eventhough you're male?

>not earning almost 6 figures for 40 hours a week as a code monkey in an office

Must really suck making poor life choices

>internet nerds tell women to get back in the kitchen
>Surprised when one posts on a cooking board

Your logic doesn't follow. It's a non-sequitur.

We tell you to fuck off back to the kitchen, because you're never fucking in the kitchen, so why would you be on a cooking board?

I've had that same situation.

Now I work for a normal American company and not have to worry about that. Chinese people are shady as fuck.

>tfw Holiday party is on a Wednesday night and we have to go to work the next day

why

>announcing how much you earn at what job on a Tongan seashell painting board

How does it feel to make incredibly poor life choices?

>prioritizing salary over an actually fun and rewarding job
>trying to school people about life choices

>ALMOST 6 figures

This is why males can't banter with us. Stop being an uppity cunt with a sandy vagina and go with the flow of the bantz.

You're the one who started picking on her first, maybe it's you who should fuck off

>picking on
>her
>implying you're not you
Anywho, that was my first post in this thread. Females like you are the reason males get so butthurt, because you use it as your blog about me me me, I'm a grill lol look at me, then get defensive instead of having fun.

Fuck you.

>Females like you are the reason males get so butthurt
You're getting butthurt at a dude right now, dude. Different person.

Also, like I said, you got "butthurt" at her being a girl in the first place so who really has the problem here?

>Fuck you.
Ditto, buddy.

>I'm a dude, dude.
Spoken like a true lady.

Does anyone have the image of feminist tactics? One is to try to blend in once they've been called out.

I'm not butthurt at her being a girl, what ticks me off is that she can't banter along with other anons, like most of us females do, giving us a bad name. How can you not understand that? Oh, I know how...

Damn, I started this off with a joke about gender and the dressing room, but when l came back just now to the thread, I can't imagine how it morphed so strangely after that.

Typically 'fun' jobs dont pay bills or just barely afford a passable measure of living if you have low standards.

Trades are fun and pay the bills with lots to spare.
I'm on the very low end of the wage spectrum since I'm still kinda new and I've got more money than I know what to do with.

>I've got more money than I know what to do with

Develop a cocaine habit, and it will soon be rectified.

>working

do you work at google or is it normal to crossdress where you live?