Big pickles from the big jar are pretty good

Big pickles from the big jar are pretty good.

not a fan. too juicy and less crunch.

I wold assume this is because the big jars sell slower so they sit on the shelf longer

I like the juiciness and they have good crunch when you get to the skin. I like how you can get a bigger mouthful of pickle with them without having to hold back.

What do I do with a whole pickle? Why not buy pickle slices? Why put in more work to slice pickles for a sandwich?!

>What do I do with a whole pickle?
ya eat it, ya goob

I cant buy pickles because I inevitably eat the whole fucking jar in one sitting and shit pure vinegar out my ass

sugar

The best pickles are teeny tiny.

I tried eating a pickle once but it was too salty for me

Gallon pickle jars are also good for /diy/ bullshit.

like your penis

LMAO

perhaps they could be used for

...pickling?

I don't think that would work

Probably easier to just do an ant farm in it

this
they got squishy hollow centers not good my friend

>hand-picked

these must be expensive as hell

They aren't piggy bank busting, but they do cost a bit more than regular pickles. Less than a mcdonalds meal.

Make place for the king.

I was going to post this iktf

Even worse for me is pepperoncinis

Eating like 1000% of your daily intake of salt dissolved in vinegar is a brutal laxative

Kesbeke master race reporting in

This.

I can tell just by looking at it that's a dank pickle.

(((Kosher dills)))
Literally falling for the pickled jew

I like homemade pickles where it's still practically a cucumber. So crunchy and delicious. Fuck.

My sister sometimes eats an entire jar of these in one sitting. She's normally very concerned with her health since she's a part-time model but sometimes she just binge eats like a 6' viking and takes a nap right after.

she ate my pickle user

I seriously didn't believe anyone preferred the pre-sliced kind. Learned a really invaluable lesson today, I guess.

Love putting these in the fridge and getting a good crisp out of them.

It's the only way to get a rare pickle. One so delicious it makes the fat mushy toad pickles (which I also enjoy) seem oafish.