Whales crashing Bitcoin

Does the current crash prove him being legit?

Attached: The Lonely Whale warning.png (1753x424, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cointelegraph.com/news/goldman-sachs-bitcoin-has-potential-to-drop-below-february-low-of-5922
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-21/goldman-is-said-to-be-building-a-cryptocurrency-trading-desk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah read that too he was right but dunno if he was ctually a whale

Sure why not

>because this taiwanese shilling bread board full of discreet fucks discredit each other daily while the credible ones try to help

Better off gambling

At any rate, I got a buy order around 5K.

I'm just going to hold I don't care about this shit. I feel bad for wagies though. They must feel like they'll never make it out. They probably won't.

Holding since when, user?

solid trips

cointelegraph.com/news/goldman-sachs-bitcoin-has-potential-to-drop-below-february-low-of-5922

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-21/goldman-is-said-to-be-building-a-cryptocurrency-trading-desk

Good try Golden Sachs.

All praise the holy Whale.

Well if true it's going to pump hard later so i Will hold, i'm not a trader and i'm not going to risk a "buy high sell low" move

Same. There'll be another bull market some day. Might take months, maybe years, we'll see.

Maybe if we worship him, he will bless us with knowledge of when to buy?

>threatening the market

Start now!

I'm with ya. I just wish I didn't buy all I'm willing to end then some in the past three months but what can you do. I'm not cut out for trading.

>believing the post in OP

Same theres no point in me selling positions this low.

Better off just saving money to buy more if it does get that low

Why would I sell at a loss, and then buy back in when I can just hold and ride it out?

Because you'll be able to buy more?

God you guys are gullible. No fuckin 'whales' browse Veeky Forums and you're fuckin retarded if you think that.

>says to dump your bags now
>proceeds to say the market will soar higher than ever later

OKAY!

Why not just buy more when the market bottoms out? You are literally buying high and selling low.

>says the undercover whale
get out of here you rich fuck

If it goes below 6k miners stop selling and the supply disappears.

this

>No fuckin 'whales' browse Veeky Forums
lies I know one personally that does

This whale says chainlink will hit $30 eoy

Attached: Screenshot_2018-02-22-08-58-43.png (1440x2560, 514K)

How much money could I make on this?

Minimum for a whale is about 2000 BTC, unironically. I fucking guarentee you shits that own like 100 Bitcoins and call yourselves whales are idiots.

He might be right but that doesn't change the fact that his post is simply autistic bullshit

>holding chainlink means you can pump the price
genius!
unless he meant USD/fiat in which case
>whales
>only 30M combined
pff

Yes, yes. Sell now at a loss, and help us drive down the price, so we can scoop up more for cheaper and send crypto to the moon, when we’ll tell you to buy back in for the promise of our breadcrumbs, and then we’ll crash it again and tell you to sell at a loss, and repeat. Do it

im going to snap if another faggot asks this about link i swear to god ive reached my physical limit

sage

How much money could I make on this?

How much money could I make though?

Whaler here. I'll be enjoying my muktuk while you're holding your bags.

all claims to be a whale are dismissed with no wallet proof

only idiots are selling now "to buy lower" just ladder your buys down, we all know where this is going in 2018

If you depend on someone else to tell you when to buy you're never going to make it. Always consider what the other person has to gain from giving you advice. (hint, your his bag holder)

Q Predicted this

?

Whalepool?

>tfw this is the perfect time for a poorfag student to get a little bit of money going
>tfw it's too late to make anything susbtantial off the /bigboiz/ but it's just the right time to accumulate more low cost, high potential stacks
Everyone keep panic selling for a little longer, I need a while yet before some money comes in.

There are literally hundreds of poor traders saying it will dip under 6k, why should I believe this 'whale'?

we do? Where?

Ignore me if you want. Your loss.

The plot thickens.

wat

buy low sell high makes whale tactics irrelevant

this shit is isnt going to $1k and it's not going to $100k

how many monies though?

This was posted on 3/11. The price was already down far as fuck to 9k. I could see us believing him if he called near the top, but saying

>THE PRICE WILL DROP HURRRRR

when it is indeed in a downtrend doesn't make him a fucking whale.

Just some LARPing faggot who said what we all knew: the price is dropping

answer the call

Why would you do anything good for us ?

His first post was on February 22nd.

Nah individual I know has much more than 100. Has thousands of eth I don't want to get too specific. But I'm talking already bought a mm mansion and retired off crypto...

id love to see proof of anything you say faggot