Look. Alts NEED to break away from BTC

The irrationality of this market has reached the breaking point.
It can't continue like this. BTC is a toxic asset and will be dumped to $0 by mtGox trustee.
It never did make sense for alts to move with BTC but it logically has to stop now.

Attached: 2000px-Bitcoin_logo.svg.png (2000x417, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptoground.com/mtgox-cold-wallet-monitor/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Aww, someone is emotionally invested in shitcoins:3

Unironically, we don't complain and demand alts to break away from this "toxic asset" when it gets pumped upward

Im the opposite of emotionally invested but the uniform rise and fall of the entire market is going to stop eventually. This is the time.

lol if you dont like btc you dont understand crypto
What makes more money, X times X times X
or X times X?

Attached: retard.jpg (104x124, 3K)

It’s mainly down to bots and fucking retarded cunts in charge of a lot of money in the market aka bitcoin bagholders

Lemme guess, you bought that v coin.

Maybe you don't. Everyone else with a brain sees serious problems with the entire market moving together and won't see it as a functioning market until the manipulative algorithms end. It needs to end. It is going to end.

This, also your shitcoins are overvalued as fuck too just like bitcorn.

Let me guess, your shitcoin has many fundamentals and strong partnerships.

Some1 has the link to MT Gox trustee BTC wallet?

Your shitcoins follow BTC's market movement because they're speculative assests. Other than BCH, XMR and MONA nobody is using cryptocurrencies as an actual CURRENCY. This is why 95% of all altcoins will die in this bear market.

Ironic

cryptoground.com/mtgox-cold-wallet-monitor/

>implying that anyone uses bcash other than cashies
lmao

BCH has actual merchant adoption, unlike your 'partnership' shitcoin with 0 usecase

> 95% of all altcoins will die in this bear market.

Agree with this part. BTC will die also. If it were not for manipulation we would be at the point where winner take most starts to show itself in valuations.

Let's just move all in to ETH. Let's make a stand here ETH will be the store of value. It's time I can feel it will work and we deserve better. Dinosaurcoin dies and then there will be a huge alt bull run trust me.

Attached: makifes2.jpg (900x900, 82K)

Alts are a fucking meme and totally overvalued. The distribution of wealth is even more fucked up with altcoins. Every new shitcoin has a premine, early mine by some chink whales or is an ICO (even worse).

if btc dies ALL coins die. dumbass

I would love for you to give me a cogent economic argument for why that is and why you accept that, but I know one doesn't exist and if it did you wouldn't be able to do that. Good luck in any case though I hope you pick a winner.

Dinosaurcoin is doing pretty well now since bitmain gets rekt.

I hope you realize BTC is the cryptocurrency. If it dies, nothing survives.

>Alts are a fucking meme and totally overvalued. The distribution of wealth is even more fucked up with altcoins.

It's quite normal when we talk about anything except currency coins.

What happens when X is less than 1?

The whole Problem by the crypto are the so called investors who dosen't sell they just buy, if you don't spend the crypto the people in need of it won't have a supply, so we get a big bubble. Until we do not find a way to spend the crypto anywhere fast and easy it is not a safe market, but gambling

you dont get it, eth IS a dinosaur coin. EOS is the future

>if you don't spend the crypto the people in need of it won't have a supply

Attached: 1507971735549.png (629x504, 36K)