Rate My Sourdough!

1/2

2/2

Too crumby desu.

nah! I left the pan with all the crumbles in it for stew tomorrow. it'll make a nice creamy stew.

the butt of the bun stuck to the pan as I took out the loaf so I ate it like a cracker@@

Resize your images/10
Can't tell you what your sour dough looks like because I don't have 2 hours to load the images

Better luck next time desu

what the fuck did you do, user... you know you're supposed to form it into a loaf, right

can't do that on my phoney
best loaf I've ever made(the secret was wheat germ and baking powder)
I mixed it up in a bowl with some extras and dumped it in the pan. There was still some rice in the pan and I didn't use oil. how is this not a loaf?

Looks more like southern cornbread with too much flour instead of cornmeal.

You should probably go back to the basics. Create a new starter. Use a recipe that only uses ground white flour and whole wheat - no added whole grains. Pic was my first sourdough and people rated it as looking very good for a first loaf.

oh its supposed to have holes in it...right.

my loaf was more of a cake as I added the sourdough to fresh flour, baking powder, wheat germ and pancake mix. some spices too like a bit of ground ginger.

I suppose I could look for a recipe...butnah. that's rich man stuff.

>the sourdough to fresh flour, baking powder, wheat germ and pancake mix. some spices too like a bit of ground ginger.

what the fuck

What sort of shit phone do you have? There's several free android apps that do it so I don't imagine why other OS's wouldn't

whoa watch out, we've got a bread individualist over here
he's too cool to do things "the right way", if you don't like it haters can kindly go to the left

What a fucking disgrace to bread.

>added the sourdough to fresh flour, baking powder, wheat germ and pancake mix. some spices too like a bit of ground ginger.

Good god almighty. Please don't pretend that you attempted sourdough bread. You made some terrible rift on southern cornbread or gingerbread.

XD wow you totally trolled us dude
include me in the screencap!

too fucking dense and crumbly looking. did you even develop the gluten? it's not airy enough.

also did you take this pic with a potato

yeah yeah, w/e. yall can go back to debating fast food now. good luck faggots.

That would be pretty great to make on a campfire, actually. Worth an experiment there with a dutch oven.

kek

>Be OP
>Start thread asking people to rate this thing I threw together
>Call it Sourdough because I think that's what I was going for initially
>People belittle my precious abomination
>Tell them they're wrong

All I wanted was a little validation, fuck you people. I'm gonna go make some scrambled cranberries and eggs with a nice tall glass of sand.

>be OP
>add sourdough to pancake mix
>still call it sourdough bread
>mfw

kek