He definitely knows about BIZ and the memes...

He definitely knows about BIZ and the memes. He has the face of someone who fucking hates us and thinks were retardedly annoying but he wants to be nice. If you cant see this you are autistic. Money doesnt = Happiness, especially when all he does is work hard on this shit and he gets the shit ripped out of him constantly, he seems quite humble as well so he probably has his doubts about pulling this all off and making it a success for the people who have invested in him.

Attached: Bearded-Sergey-Round.png (1184x1196, 1.41M)

I don't know what goes through the minds of people openly shitposting towards him, like what's the deal? Do you actually think those memes are funny? I feel like this board has gone to absolute shit and Sergey has to pay the price for it. Leave him alone.

It’s the only place it’s talked about online.

Literally.

Of course he knows about the memes he probably hired a ton of pajeets to make.

>I don't know what goes through the minds of people openly shitposting towards him, like what's the deal? Do you actually think those memes are funny? I feel like this board has gone to absolute shit and Sergey has to pay the price for it. Leave him alone.
>I don't know what goes through the minds of people openly shitposting towards him, like what's the deal? Do you actually think those memes are funny? I feel like this board has gone to absolute shit and Sergey has to pay the price for it. Leave him alone.

Attached: 1520709518281.png (503x629, 480K)

Agreed user.
But we can't simply behave.
This IS the shithole of internet.
I own 15.15 k Linkies and just can't help laughing at Sergey memes.
Wouldn't post on his twitter or make memes though.
That being said, do not expect civilized shit from Veeky Forums.

I agree user, but it is his rightway of passage. He has to walk through the fire, develop thick skin, and take on heavy criticism head on. If Link takes off it will not just be us 4channers watching his every move but the entire world. All of his insecurities will be brought to the light and face them. All great men have to go through this metamorphosis, he will come out a stronger man.

>tfw it turns out the people you thought were pretending to be retarded were actually retarded the whole time

Attached: 1511445460545.jpg (500x376, 21K)

>shooped his lazy eye out

kek

This, I'm fucking over the shit memes, they are shit tier now, was fun back in November, now it's just fucking old and needs to stop, also being austic off this board and getting a pic with Sergey holding a biz timestamp is just not fucking on, this project is serious, we can have fun with it here but not out there for fuck sake anons, what the fuck is the matter with you. That user did not have to hold that fucking time stamp, asking Sergey for a pic with him was enough, how fucking dare you fucks do such a thing

>i'm just pretending to be retarded

we have his face. we will find him

I hate biz because of the shitposting memes

In all honesty if he’s not antifragile enough to handle the shitposting he’s not strong enough to handle it when real competition and normie-haters come a knockin’

This is coming from someone with 45k link btw. I love link and want it to succeed... I also don’t beleive Sergey is incapable of handling it. In the end all that will really matter is if he can deliver a product, if that happens all the reddits and twatters will completely “forget” about the memes.

This, I think some people have legitimate brain damage and don't understand that outside of this board, the memes and humor don't fucking translate and they make people hate the shit out of you

Does he have a gf? I bet he gets sad and depressed when he sees all the memes calling him fat.

FUD

SERGEY LOVES US

IT WILL GO BACK UP STOP SPREADING FUD YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE.

MAKE SURE YOUR MIND AND BODY IS CLEAR OF ANY NEGATIVE ENERGY AND REPEAT AFTER ME

SERGEY WILL MAKE US RICH

SERGEY WILL MAKE US FAMOUS

SERGEY WILL MAKE OUR DREAMS COME TRUE

LINK

LAMBOS

HOT BITCHES

HOT TUBS

LINK

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS BELIEVE IN LINK AND SPREAD THE MEME MAGIC

VISUALIZE THE SUCCESS OF LINK

VISUALIZE THE LAMBOS

VISUALIZE

VISUALIZE 1000

WE CAN ONLY DO THIS TOGETHER

Attached: C9D3198D-2991-4E0D-80D1-15FB36F8BEFC.png (200x200, 11K)

He's obese though

the shitposting on Veeky Forums is a testament to sergey's conviction. normies don't stand a FUDing chance. the drain swamp sewer of the internet has praised and FUDed LINK. the only thing that nolinker biz/tards can come up with are ad hominen and Jason Parser memes.

get kekked $1000 EOY

for real leave the man alone irl. it’s one thing stinking up this board with cancerous autism but to go to him in person? idk man
btw i don’t even hold link

You are a MANIAC

He should pick up a kettlebell instead of being a sad fat fuck
Sergay, wherever you are, your body and health is more important than the vision
I know that to you it probably isnt cuz youre a hero, sacrificing yourself for us

Veeky Forums Hivemind works in mysterious ways. Sergey is /ourguy/ whether he likes it or not. Even if he is annoyed you can't get more hard-core fans than this.
Today Link is tanking and he might be down in his luck in some aspects of the project. 10 years from now when Link is a successful network he will look back, perhaps browse the archive and realize that the only place that followed his vision from the Mariana Trench to Alpha Centauri was Veeky Forums.
He will only truly value us when a lot of roasties and Chad's get in the Link train after its a success.
Also I pity the poor soul that tries to actually do any harm to Sergey or the team. Autism is a a power not to be trifled with

Check em btw.
Kek always blesses me in Link threads.. Praise you kek

Attached: 01-28-01-1519963099169.jpg (573x602, 144K)

Well said.
-z

He has the rest of his life to change his body he only has this one time to change the world. Sergey's a visionary not a short sighted fool

You loose buttholes don't know what memes are or the difference between larping and role playing and trolling. All this talk about normies is infuriating. You're all normies! Babbling mindlessly about crypto doesn't change that. Being here doesn't change that.

Idk many things in life. One thing I do know is that I'm not normal. I'm reminded of that constantly by people that say they are. I'm not a normalfag. I tried believe me. But I can't.

He shouldn’t hate us if he truly believes in decentralization and access for less tech savvy to run nodes. We’re his biggest fans.. I think low key he likes us.. but he can’t.. in respects to the big boy investors

This place will fucking end LINK. Absolutely will discourage sergey from even caring anymore. He wants you all to stay poor now. He should do the right thing pocket the 32mill and launch SmartLink

Why would he like people who call him fat, spread FUD constantly, and shit up his twitter?

He’s a smart lad that can read between the lines.

Me too.I just want to know if he uses beard wax.

checked and kekd. well said desu

dude... SO ARE YOU
you are in every fucking thread saying the exact same shit

"the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result"

yeah he knows WE BELIEVE DEEP DOWN