Empty pistachio shells

>empty pistachio shells
>eggs cracked on bottom
>grey pomegranate seeds

WHY WOULD YOU BUY THE EGGS IF YOU CAN SEE THEY'RE CRACKED

>shit threads

>grey pomegranate seeds

The absolute worst. Cracked eggs are sometimes still good and the missing pistachio is usually at the bottom of the bag, but there's nothing you can do about a dud pomegranate.

>cracked ON BOTTOM

>doesn't inspect every individual egg before purchase
It takes like five seconds, come on.

If I find you inspecting eggs in my grocery store, I will follow you and crack your eggs when you're not looking.

>>cracked ON BOTTOM
Little tip for this, wiggle the eggs in the basket. If they stick and don't wiggle they're cracked. It doesn't work every time, but it's faster than sitting there picking up every egg.

>peel open a clementine orange
>it's dry AF inside, the meat of the fruit has hardly any juice

Is there anyway to tell if the fruit will be juicy without peeling it open? I find that the juicy oranges usually feel marginally heavier, but this is not a consistent parameter.

>buy case of beer
>one of the cans is deflated and leaks all over the place

How utterly autistic.

>how DARE you try to get decent products you fagbaby i PUNISH YOU HAHAHAH I AM SO KOOL MOM!

i want to fuck this bunny

>drink it anyway
>unsure if botulism or hangover

I always get a handbasket, so I doubt it.

How would that even work?

I can just imagine looking up and there's a tweaked out grocery store worker constantly with you for the entire shopping trip, suddenly you look and he's got his grubby hands on your eggs.

Like what the fuck even how did that with happening?

>botulism from beer

Idiot.

The dry ones are the best though because they shrink away from the peel and take like 2 seconds to peel.

Functionality of the fruit aside, they are bland and taste like a mouthful of styrofoam.

how would anyone have this opinion

Even the dry ones still have a decent amount of moisture. Peeling them is such a nuisance that it's a total relief when one basically peels itself.

And here I thought people ate oranges for the taste.
Boy was I wrong.
From now on I'm only going to judge my food based on how easy it is to cram in my gob.
Faggot.

your mouth is broken hope that helps

Okay maybe I misunderstood the situation. There is like a 25% difference in juiciness between the good ones and the "dry" ones. I've never had a clementine that was genuinely dry. Are you guys just buying shit produce?

I will work with that guy to distract you just so he can crack your eggs while you're not looking.