Dubs and i kill myself

lets see if im about to kill myself

Attached: stock-price-increase.jpg (1000x664, 607K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lostallhope.com/suicide-statistics
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If I get dubs, OP kills xirself

Dubs and you don't kill yourself and instead live a life dedicated to Jesus Christ

close but no cigar. if I get trips I'll kill you myself

Steam Roll.

rolling

Dubs and you live a happy long life

Dubs and the Bogs activate quantum immortality for you.

Trips and you kill some other people too or something?

If dubs you must livestream

dubs and I forbid you to wageslave for 3 more years while accumulating BTC

Trips and OP is a faggot

Plz record OP. Upload to M80 or BG.
Post here.

Damn OP.

F

I WIN NIGGERS.
Get on with it, OP. Plz livestream.

Dubs and I kill yourself

A WINRAR, goodbye OP

Attached: 1517400184342.gif (220x211, 35K)

It's over OP, checkem!

reroll for op

Nah only r9k fags do that shit.

shit, I samefagged. Meant to reply to

just passing by

Attached: 1519143587215.gif (300x160, 2.5M)

Type S to shit on my grave.

RIPIP, OP
Now for method:
0-4 9mm bullet
5-9 jump off a bridge
Dubs and you commit seppuku.
Trips and you go to the middle of some ghetto with a MAGA hat and start yelling racial slurs

Damn bro, you just dubs'd yourself

S
All of those involve things OP may not have handy. Best we make it convenient.

OP, get in to bathtub, and drop electronic device in tub with you. Livestream if possible. Song for your step out of the world should be Lucky by Britney Spears

MAMA

JUST KILLED A MAN

ROLLED DOUBLES IN HIS THREAD

HIT THE POST BUTTON, NOW'S HE'S DEAD

Attached: brappypepe.png (1000x1333, 1.02M)

>
s

Dubs and I kill myself

Make my day, faggot

Singles and absolutely nothing happens today

an hero pls sir
very much pls thank you

Roll

roll

kek

nice

how should i kill myself?

Go play in traffic!

Real talk, don't fucking kill yourself. Unless you're suffering from something terminal.

But, if I had to, I would choose the way a good friend of mine did. He used an inert gas and went to sleep. Look up nitrogen beer bottles and assisted suicide or whatever they call it.

Really though, using my friend as an example, it was a very selfish thing to do. He hurt a lot of people. One way of looking at it, anyhow.

Roll

That would be nice if it works, but you might end up with permanent brain damage if someone walks in on you, takes off your mask, and calls an ambulance.

This is a major problem with pretty much any suicide method. If you try to poison yourself, you might end up with liver damage. If you jump off of something, then you might end up a cripple. If you try to asphyxiate yourself or shoot yourself, then you might end up even dumber than you were previously.

If I ever decided to kill myself, I plan to use a redundant method. Lie down on some train tracks in the middle of nowhere, wait for a train to get close, then shoot myself in the head. If I somehow survive the gunshot wound, then the train will probably finish me off. If I somehow survive both the train and the gunshot wound, then there a good chance that I'd die before anyone could take me to a hospital, since I'd do this in the middle of nowhere. With a method like that, my odds of ending up a vegetable or a cripple are incredibly low.

>if someone walks in on you

Agreed, but there's no reason you couldn't just park your car somewhere secluded and get on with it (if you don't live alone).

It is very sad to me that people get to the point of suicide. Not that I haven't considered it myself. But there's just so much more to life than whatever your current shit situation is.

fuck i laffed, but let it be your way
S

Attached: Noose.jpg (800x563, 223K)

lostallhope.com/suicide-statistics

People are really bad at killing themselves. 95% of attempted suicide attempts fail. If you seriously intend to succeed then you ought to choose a method that can't possibly go wrong.

Even if you go someplace secluded, you still need to worry that something may go wrong with your mask, hose, or gas bottle.

Listen up OP, here's what you do:
Bathtub + electric appliance. It'll be quick and painless, and the chances of embarrassing yourself with a failed attempt will basically be zero. If you don't have the balls to do it yourself, get in the bath, take a bunch of vicodin, and hug the appliance. You'll slip off to sleep, slide down in to the water, and it'll be ogre.

Thank you all i wont kil myself

>People are really bad at killing themselves.
Most likely because

A) Most people don't ~really~ want to kill themselves, and

B) Most people that really do, probably don't do any research.

Death via hypoxia using an inert gas is about as good of an exit strategy as it gets. If you don't want to overcomplicate things, literally just park your car somewhere secluded, roll up all the windows, lock the doors, and open up a bottle of argon/nitrogen/carbon dioxide full blast, and lay back and go to sleep. You'll be dead within a few minutes.