Want to eat something finnish for their independance day. Any finns on here know of any good meals i could make

Want to eat something finnish for their independance day. Any finns on here know of any good meals i could make.

Happy #itsenäisyyspäivä!

The best mämmi is made in Trump Tower Grill. I love Finns!

honestly, there's not that many good finnish dishes. karjalan paisti (carelian roast or something like that)is most likely the best one there is and really simple. water,salt,allspice,good quality pork and beef. serve with boiled potatoes

Mämmi with ES

>Karjala
>Finland

While it isn't 100% Finnish, I will be eating a sasuage and pickled herring on rye crackers tonight. I will also sit in my bathroom with the shower on full heat drinking vodka.

>I will also sit in my bathroom with the shower on full heat
I want to congratulate the inventor for this madness

It is the only way I could think of to emulate a sauna. A finn told me to throw water in my hot oven but my kitchen opens to the rest of the house so I dont think it would be effective.

>bottle of booze
there you go

>It is the only way I could think of to emulate a sauna
It's pretty legit but fucks up your bathroom. That's why people prefer to do it in hotels.

shower on full heat is like 40°C with 90% humidity, while an actual sauna would be 90°C with maybe 10% humidity.

>sauna
>10% humidity
I doubt this is Finnish

You could eat a weird old herring you left in the ground for two weeks

Furthermore Finnish women are slutty

you have clearly no idea how devastating humidity is in a finnish sauna.
and you have no idea how air gets dry.
I recommend google it at your trusted search engine provider.

mongolian beef

this is so true, but at least they have huge knockers

most of them? no, but some are. maybe find a decent woman instead of those onnela-sluts

Fries and chickensauce

Energy drink.

wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_cuisine
basically go by what wiki says, pick what sounds good to you, look up a recipe and cook it to your liking

lots of it is pretty similar to siberian (*northern* russian) cuisine - and thats no wonder - loads of berries, mushrooms, fish made into simple dishes. and of course karelia is the "country" between russia and suomi.

and oh, try to get your hands on some sahti, if you can. it's not for everyones taste, but I love it.

>meals
Try vodka and a sauna

Just vodka is enough.

With the right lighting and whatnot, this dish would look appetizing. Unfortunately, your picture is quite the opposite

Ollos hyvä

Lots of old Karelia is still in Finland and most of Karelians moved here after the war. The area that was left to Russia is not Karelian anymore. It's Russia with Russians living there.

pea soup and pancakes

How do i get women if i go to Finland

just be yourself XD