Coffee

What's the best method of caffeine intake and why is it vietnamese coffee?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yTnCgaWiE6U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just brew some American coffee you Vietnam fucking shit!

Wew lad, if drinking instant folgers is your idea of a good time, I'm terrified by whatever horrors your idea of a bad time might be.

>Have a Vietnamese friend
>Goes on and on about Vietnamese coffee
>Says they'll get me some since parents sends them care packages but they don't care for coffee
>One night gives me a shitload in small packets
>It's instant coffee

For instant it was good, but they're fucking with me, right?

Wew, that's not vietnamese coffee. It's coffee that you brew directly on top of the mug over a thick layer of condensed milk.

>Instant
>Brew

Get your shit straight fag.

Vietnam coffee is just black with condensed milk and a fuckton of sugar. Sometimes chilled tho.

I don't need this kind of abuse. Veeky Forums was supposed to be a safe space.

Then we Americanized you Vietnam Shits.

wtf i hate mark wahlberg now

Actually, seeing the specialty machine just now it seems like an overextracted black. So just replace it with a shot of espresso/moka?

that is called "cafe bonbon" in spain

IT'S AN AMBUSH!

GET DOWN!

the fact that this image exists makes me concede that this is a better timeline than the berenstein bears/chick-fil-a timeline

THEY'RE IN THE TREES! RUN!

Yup. Instant tastes bitter.

t. Vietfag

GET OUT

Vietnamese coffee doesnt have any extra sugar aside from whats in the condensed milk. It's also double strength black coffee, not just regular weak shit. Even with the condensed milk, it should be pretty damn bitter.

You could use a different method of brewing the coffee if you want to, but the actual vietnamese brewer cost me 3.50 at my local asian grocery store so i figured why not. The real crucial part is just using chicory coffee like cafe du monde.

Espresso is my favorite.

I just go for the tea...

>Ctrl+F "Enema"
>0 results

amateur fucking hour over here

youtube.com/watch?v=yTnCgaWiE6U

>then you insert the nozzle
>sick beat drops
seriously though I'm dying

why