Find a flaw

Find a flaw

The waitresses usually have wide anuses from years of abuse from their local high school's football team.

the food

Someone forgot to tell them pasta sauce should be seasoned.

Pics pls

>italian cuisine

yuck

>"""""italian cuisine"""""

too much pasta, way over priced, salad has some kind of fucked up dressing not ranch or anything ive ever heard of, 1 beer is like 3.99 akward acting wait staff, I was only there one time felt uncomfortable as hell had steak alfredo gorgonzola because I didn't know what anything else really was

>italian restaurant
>too much pasta

It's olive garden

>too much pasta
>salad has some kind of fucked up dressing
>akward
>i didnt know what anything else really was
somebody help this user

HOLY SHIT THEY JUST REFERENCED CHICAGO STYLE DEEP DISH PIZZA ON THE BIG BANG THEORY

who gives a fuck about both the number 1 gayest pizza ever and the gayest show ever seen on the face of the earth
ur a faget

i didn't think anyone really watched that except my mom

only people that seem to watch it are boomers trying to look hip, which is pretty funny in itself.

The irony . You're too cool to watch what is basically a pretty funny show

> best Olive Garden story
> be me
> go to Olive Garden
> get dish that is steak chunks with Gorgonzola or something
> find a piece of plastic in the meal after I've eaten all the beef
> waitress is shocked
> replaces meal
> eat delicious steak again
> my dish is free

Horay

it's not funny. all jokes are weirdly forced.

>big bang theory
>funny

Let me guess we got some "real nerds" up in here.

Lmao

>I didn't choose the nerd life, the nerd life chose me

My dad watches it all the time and doesn't understand any of the references or most of the jokes but loves the show. I don't like the show at all but I catch most of the references and sometimes try to explain it to him during commercial break, like the reason it was supposed to be funny. I really wish this show didn't exist.

>Let me guess we got some "real nerds" up in here.

uh..no? It's just a terrible fucking show

>not ranch or anything i've ever heard of
Never heard of a house italian dressing

PASTA IS NOT THE ONLY ITALIAN FOOD

Overpriced for the obviously frozen food they use

>Chicken Scampi was literally 4 baked chicken tendies in WAY too much pasta and raw bell peppers thrown on top with garlic diarrhea on top.
>$14.99
the fucking audacity

Bland food, nothing in common with Italian food remotely. Some idiots in a conference room gathered up a bunch of plebs, the common man, made them eat Italian food and recorded which one they like best. Basically nothing is seasoned, nothing has EVOO in it or at levels to actually taste it, doubt there's even oregano or the type they use has no oregano flavor. It's as if someone told McDonald's to make fast food italian dishes.

TBBT turns into a dark depressing show if you remove the canned laughter as you realize all the autist characters are trapped in hell. First point notice the elevator not working, rumor has it the last episode the elevator will be repaired, shoot up through heaven and they'll escape hell, wishful thinking you TBBT fans, it goes all the way up then crashes down and they all slowly suffer cracked in half like scrambled eggs.

In other words, its like the cast of TBBT were fed italian food and told to rate the same dish done different ways and the autists chose the blandest unauthentic italian food possible.

wowe seriously i had a better spaggheti dinner at dennys and for cheaper