ICON road to 100 USD or Zilliqa ?

Dear anons

I will throw away my last money i have. 1.5k USD.

I did some research and dont know if i should invest in ICON (ICX) or Zilliqa (ZIL).

where do you see more potential for 2018?

I am really desperate atm. Help a "lower class" user out.

Attached: 1521041016765.png (1513x929, 1.03M)

I would personally say ICX and that’s what I hold most of. Read thoroughly on both projects but to me ICX seems like one of the strongest projects out there.

if btc goes to zero....everything goes to zero. dont throw u r money on dustbin faggot. be wise and go to stocks.

btc wont go to zero. period.

Stay away from new coins that offer nothing new but scalability i.e. Zilliqa.

thy for your opinion.

this

I'm with zilliqa. But to be honest I didn't read much about icx.
I just know that zilliqa has very very strong fundamentals and team and plans and connections. Also icx was overhyped and left many people bagholding while zilliqa didn't.

he is icx bag holder. dont listen to that faggot. zil mcap is very less and promising . i would say go 70% icx and zil 30%. zil will give u better ROI

Zilliqa.

>nothing new but scalability
Well, it's not true.
Also Vitalik didn't "stay away" from zilliqa team.
Also read about their plans with bluzelle.

Wait a few weeks, see where btc goes.

From those two, ICX is the clear choice right now. Korean exchanges yet to list and already has ICOs lined up for Q2.

Smart money would go with pic related, however

Attached: 85c5fa6919595be2efba5972156a683c.png (809x606, 60K)

Zilliqa. Listed on CMC in January and is already 49. Good team and paper. One of the more promising blockchain projects.

icx is not superior in tech....muhhhhh my eth

ICX at sub 1 billion marketcap is an absolute steal

yes, NAS is good too

Maybe, I already said that I don't know much about it.
What is difference between monero and hundreds of currency shitcoins?
Fundanentals and team. Currency coin must be secure, widely distributed, inflative and private. That's all.
Zilliqa looks the same for me.
A platform for dapps must be fast and secure. Simple as that. Zilliqa is secure and fast. Sharding memeing doesn't really explain why zilliqa is great.
No need for mining pools.
Interoperability in plans.
Storage problem is kind of solved by bluzelle.
Zk-snarks in the future probably.
Veryfiable smartcontracts.
Also eth dapps can basically be copypasted to zilliqa.
Plasma will not make zilliqa obsolete because zilliqa will remain more secure and also can implement sidechains including plasma.
Omisego-like dapp can be built on zilliqa without plasma.

The only thing making eth better than zillliqa is turing complete sc language.
So basically SOME dapps cannot be built on zilliqa but for the rest zilliqa is better.
Btw I hold nebulas too.

Oh, I forgot:

Zilliqa transactions don't require confirmations.

eos is solving all of these and better. y not eos then? not to shill eos but try to understand

Icon has a bright future if Korea remains enthusiastic about cryptos and they don't lose interest after all getting burned.

Eos isn't that secure.
You can literally read the comparision with eos on zilliqa website.
Also eos is an operating system which is cool and all but no matter what eos shills say: it has high risks of the centralisation or of being attacked.
Even if it never happens.

Also zilliqa will likely achieve near 50-100 k tps.
2400 tps testnet was due to lack of the nodes.
More nodes - higher speed. This is what the sharding gives.
There must be a limit, maybe 100k nodes will be the maximum because of the need in the cross-sharding communications.
Also I don't know how eos solves the storage problem.
Sorry for pajeet-like English.

Why do so many people think this is true?

I think it's simply wishful thinking

Not to zero, but the value of a lot of things will drop near zero, at least temporarily. Everything is sold via BTC pairs (there are other pairings, but most people use BTC). The coins might double their value in sats, but if sats are worthless, well...

That problem will only be solved when there are fiat pairings, or when more people use alternative pairings.

ICX is the right choice. ZIL isn't bad but basically becomes obsolete once ETH solves its scalability issues. Also, "Zilliqa" sounds like a skin cream, or maybe AIDS medicine, and therefore has no chance of being the blockchain of the future.

>ZIL isn't bad but basically becomes obsolete once ETH solves its scalability issues

No it doesn't.
1. The onchain speed always matters
2. The security always matters
3. All the solutions used by eth can be used by zilliqa too

My guess is that zilliqa will be used for the financial dapps mostly.