A LOT OF LOYALTY FOR A HIRED CHEF

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dWxpW_tV3zc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If I open that fridge will I die?

It would be extremely chilling.

Looks a bit like that Milo journalist guy

because he never made shows in los angeles and this 2014 picture/post

How tall is he? Looks like a manlet in that picture.

Why are girls so obsessed with height? Like, I'm not even a bitter short guy, I'm 6'1, but whenever girls see a guy it's like all they can think about is how tall he is.

fondue

>like I'm bot even a bitter short guy I'm 6'1"

maybe you are wearing riser boots standing on your tiptoes on a step stool ;)

so whats the next step in your master recipie?

I just find it interesting. As a tall guy, I never had to worry about height. I never even thought about it until the manlet meme started, then I started paying more attention, and in particular I noticed that whenever girls see a photo of a man, in their head they'll automatically judge how tall he is, when I personally would never even notice a person's height.

>I noticed that whenever girls see a photo of a man, in their head they'll automatically judge how tall he is

That doesn't even make sense. How do you know what they're thinking.

because he's a tall guy (female)

you're a tall guy

I dunno. I wish I knew. My brother is a really short guy and probably one of the nicest people ever, but he will probably never ever have a GF... unless she is really tiny.

And I think that is unfair. My GF even said something "well at least you are not as short as your brother" when talking about my flaws. I think it is unfair as fuck. It makes you wanna yell FLAT! to every small-titted girl you see.

Because show a girl a picture of a man and they'll almost always comment on his height. Sometimes I'm just walking along on the street with my girlfriend and we'll pass by another couple, and all of a sudden she'll say that I'm much taller than the guy we just passed.

> LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME I'M SO TALL AND GIRLS LIKE TALL MEN I'M TALL LOOK AT ME

HE DIDN'T FRY SO GOOD

Sorry manlet, I didn't mean to offend you. I was just sharing my relevant experiences.

Because there are psychological reason for what we find attractive in a mate.

Men it's beauty, tit size, nice hips.

Women its how tall how strong can he provide.

It's our monkey brain that controls impulses subconsciously.

we have manlet in denial

because he probably speaks to girls. They fucking do it. All girls think about it. I mean they can be okay dating a short guy, but in their head they wish he was a bit taller. Maybe it's not a dealbreaker as a bad personality would be, but if you're short you have to walk the extra mile

This, unfortunately

I was talking to some chick my friends know from college and she asked me about another friend, and said how hit he was. She had never met him, just saw him in pictures, and her only criteria for hot was how tall he was

Most Women just like tall guys. It's just a evolutionary.... thing.

less that 6'3 220lb 10% bf 8x6 swipe left :)

t: 5'2 200lb female

>triggered manlet

I feel like beauty has never been properly explained why. I know I don't like those plastic blondes you see on the front page of magazines

Because women are incredibly shallow and I get it people can choose whoever they want and i like pretty girls too but the extreme women go to is incredibly and they dont do it out of malice and I don't think they even realize how much they do it
It's like puberty hit them and they get some sorth of wierd instinct maybe hormone related that tells them to get the best fit male at all costs and do anything to keep him
And you know thats the difference, no matter how pretty a girl is there is a point where bullshit is enough, you rarely see a man stay with an incredibly abusive woman unless he is already married or has kids but girls always complain about getting beaten and raped and you know its the same tiny group of men that everyone can tell are bad business from a mile

>google "5'2 200lb female"
>first result is "What Real Women Look Like"

Beauty is more of a cultural thing than the others. We live in a diverse society.

My girlfriend used to date a manlet, he was like 5'6. She always tells me how happy she is that I'm so much taller than him.

This is her manlet ex-boyfriend singing on YouTube, btw: youtube.com/watch?v=dWxpW_tV3zc

I think it is because all the "beauty isn't everything"-morals are always aimed at men. I don't know many stories where the main character is a girl and she ends up with the "ugly" guy. They always seem to get princes (in stories that MC is a girl, I know ofc there are lots of nerd stories where the nerd gets Mary Jane, but you know "male power fantasy xD!" etc)

I dunno man. I just think it is fucking unfair againgst my brother. Like I'm the fucking sloth and everything while he has a house, he knows how to fucking cook, repair shit, doesn't drink, pretty wellread etc

did you not click on it? its cataloging pictures of real women by height and weight. its not saying "the average healthy beautiful girl should be 5'2 200lbs" you fucking retard

(cont) he is also way more fit than me, I'm on my way to become a fatty, but yet... Okay, he is a bit asocial, but you would be too if everyone nagged on your height all the time...

I've tried making this before, it didn't really work for me

Thinking I didn't use enough of everything that counts(weed and nutella for the oils)

baking this flan with no flavor to savor.

Because he's not a delusional manlet like you lmao

that sounds awful, rosemary and chocolate dont sound like they go together.

>standing in front of a fucking airplane
>MANLET
Never change fa/tv/irgin cu/ck/s

(OP)

It isn't captivating, in fact it's one of the dullest memes in the history of Veeky Forums. Each post following the CIA agent and his agency pals from the plane as they fight assorted big guys has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the homoerotic imagery, the meme's only consistency has been its lack of humor and ineffective use of photoshop, all to make other memes less funny.

Perhaps the die was cast when moot vetoed the idea of giving /tv/ moderators; he made sure the board would never be mistaken for a place of quality discussion that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously shit posts for his site. The /tv/ board might be anti-reddit (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-Veeky Forums in its refusal of discussion, beauty and understanding. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the film was good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the film was terrible. As I watched, I noticed that every time there was a fight, the characters would prance around ridiculously.

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time a character died unconvincingly. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Nolan's mind is so governed by cliches and unintentional camp that he has no other style of directing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of TDKR by the same Zach Snyder. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are watching The Dark Knight Rises at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to watch Batman v Superman." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you watch "The Dark Knight Rises" you are, in fact, trained to watch Zach Snyder

All that research sounds like hard work. Why bother when you can just do a screen grab and post it to /pol/ for easy (You)'s?

rude

There was a study done a while back (phoneposting, google it yourself) about the waist-to-hip ratios considered attractive across various cultures. Generally pretty similar, much to the consternation of the sort of feminists who try to peddle the notion that finding slender women attractive is a nefarious plot of the cisheteropatriarcapitalists.