Al/ck/y thread: Drunken Cravings Edition

Woke up this morning after a bottle of bourbon and I'd made fried chicken with an entire 2kg packet of chicken. About half of it left on a plate in the fridge.

I also ordered two Dominos pizzas at some point during the night and ate only four slices from them.

What do you crave when you're drunk?

I cook a packet of ramen or make hot dogs
I have been known to order a large bucket of chicken from KFC

Drinking reserve cognac and vaping grains of paradise.

Life doesn't get anymore sensual than this.

>trolling me softly with his song...

>still drinking alcohol in 2016

SHIGGY DIGGY

Drank 5 bottles of yuengling black and tan. Ate a can of chef boyardee spaghetti and meatballs, then a small Caesar salad with croutons, kraft parmesean, then I baked and ate frozen target pizza. Think I'm gonna go lift then eat another can and some homemade chex mix.

what are you, 12? How do you live with this hellscape? Why has the internet turned into babysitting?

Unlike your mongoloid ass, I can use other things to get intoxicated. Alcohol is for wimps. Want something better to drink? Gasoline. Shit's good. Bleach is always fun as well, maybe you should drink that.

go to bed.

Son, you have school tomorrow. I think you should be the one to get some rest. I'll be in later to tuck you in.

>Doesn't live in Mississippi where you get 10 years in state pen for under 30 grams of pot. Simple possession.

State pen is Parchman. Look it up.

I think I saw you on another thread mentioning this. I take it it's a life sentence over 30 grams?

>What do you crave when you're drunk?

friendship

right in the feels

Finally hit the sweet spot. It's taking twice as long as usual. It's twelve drinks now, used to be six, used to be four, used to be two.

I floating so it's fine. Weed's legal in this state so I do that too now, it helps. I don't like being high as much as I like being drunk but it makes me horny.

I go on sex chat rooms like from 1995 and type to pervs and party v&n there when I'm drinking. Pretty sure I'm a closet case. Too bad I'm married.

Thanks for tolerating /blog/, /alck/

10 to 20. This place is no joke. Don't play down here. I'm not shitting. They see an out of state license from the northern states? You're pulled over. And they'll just happen to have a drug dog with them.

It appears that with what's being set up at the national level now, it won't be much different everywhere, though.

Usually end making a stew. My hand-eye coordination goes to shit much quicker than muh brains, so I know not to do anything too challenging.

Just grab some pre-chopped carrot and celery from the freezer, chop an onion and some garlic, make some vegitable broth, then add whatever else I'm feeling: Black beans, brown lentils, and chopped tomatoes; stout, pork, and brussel sprouts; potato, beef, and yet more garlic; it's all good.

Brown or saute whatever needs it, dump everything in the slow cooker, set a 2/3h timer and drink some more. Eat a serving now and feel muchos comfy, then have four more meals for later. Good job, Drunk-me!

I've got mates who work at domino's pizza and are chill enough to give me a discount, but when I'm drunk I just get two fucking pizza hut pizzas with garlic bread and wings which are greasy as fuck

I can only eat about one pizza sober but when I'm drunk I get self destructive and eat the entire lot in one sitting

guess that's part of the heavy drinking you gotta balance out

I wasn't ready for this user

For me, it's the McChicken.

sober since monday morning.
the biggest thing that is fucking my shit up is gaining weight from this. when i get shitfaced i binge eat like fuck and keep it all down.
im glad my piss doesnt smell like rotting apples now though. gonna keep this sober streak up

the pic is what is keeping satisfied currently

This is high quality bait desu, I'm angry despite knowing it's not real

Yeah, I've stacked on the pounds. Considering a bottle of bourbon also has about 1600 calories and I'm bingeing on junk food in addition to that it's not really a surprise.

A reason to go on.

it is always snacks for me, usually crisps or pistachios. I tend to only keep small quantities in the house now because if i stock up I will eat the entire lot when shitfaced

God dammit user.

Why did you do this to me user?

2bh I avoid eating anything when I'm drinking or after I've done and prefer to have a good heavy spicy dinner beforehand, specially a chili

I have pretty awful self-control around shitty food even when sober so my eating habits are poor enough without going on a fucking drink-fueled rampage through the kitchen every time I have a few beers

more booze, duhh

HEHEHE I AM SO LE DAMAGED AND NEED LE EBIN ALCOHOL XDDDD

@8347718

kys

>I have been known to order a large bucket of chicken from KFC

KFC delivers?

fat food, anything. After I'm done eating I almost never want to drink anymore that evening.

no I text the order to my mum. She doesn't mind because it keeps me from driving drunk.

the one in my city delivers

Usually I got out and buy myself a big bag of McDonalds and then start drinking and binge on burgers as I go.

>relying on alchohol or drugs
ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I peed my bed, I cleaned it up but is my mattress fucked now? It doesn't smell

Fuck dude. Is your mom lonely, single and crushed by her divorce a few years ago?

My mom used to do this sort of shit for me back when I was living with her in my borderline NEET phase like 6 years ago. It was like she was desperate to keep me there for company and would indulge all my terrible behavior.

Do the world a favor and off yourself jesus fucking christ.

>taquitos
>MREs from drill
>breakfast foods
>pizza w/ranch and tobasco sauce
>whataburger
>ruben sandwiches

Ain't no body want to admit to eating five cans of ravioli

I work in a grocery store chain. Taquitos went on sale for 2.99 for 24 of them. Frozen shit. Me and my computer worker, we both did milk room, would devour a box each. It took a month but we ate the all. We were literally the only ones buying them.

I would get drunk at night. I miss having friends

Stick with it, friend. I'm about 10 days in and feel fantastic. It's nice taking breaks; you forget how good you can actually feel

9*