The Face of Veeky Forums

When we look back and realize why sergey fucking hates us we can look at the the autist who ruined it for us

Attached: 5C4D4C4E-6DD4-4E7D-94A4-DEA4FF11CF98.jpg (750x1000, 139K)

This fucker should not get away with ruining my LINKIES

Attached: linkymad.png (562x472, 133K)

if LINK fails I'll literally hunt this guy down and murder him
no fucking joke.

qt

look at that hairline and jew nose

looks like a standard 4channer that visits Veeky Forums /pol/ Veeky Forums except he visited /balding/ too early

Not indian enough to be a stinky linkie.
Must be a Mobius chad intentionally trolling and pushing Sirgay to suicide

Hahaha bag holding faggot you cant do shit

The pic with Sergey wasn't enough for this faggot? He..he had to actually show his power level and throw a biz sign up for the picture? God fucking dammit.

>you will never be that happy

downward cube trend

Attached: 43316151346.png (1343x520, 81K)

Real talk: were you able to get that from the picture where he drew over his face, or did you happen to seem him there and took another picture of him, obscuring it just a little to let him keep his anonymity?

quick rundown?

Someone walked up to Sergey at SXSW and took a pic with him while holding a Veeky Forums sign. Sergey looked like he was seriously reevaluating his life.

I will buy 2 ledgers just to gouge his eyes out if he fucks us linkys

This lol. The guy outchadded Sergey

this

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH
HELP ME LINKBROS I GOT SHOT!!!
MY VEST WAS NOT FUD PROOF!!!
STOP THE HEMORRHAGE!!!
I DON'T WANT TO DIE!!!

Attached: fucklink.jpg (464x75, 13K)

kek

el goblino strikes again

LMAK HE'S BALDING HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THIS. THIS IS THE FACE OF MOST OF YOU

Someone explain pls? I haven't been frequenting biz much the past 24 hours.

Also to all linkfags, kys

Can’t say it’s mine, stole it from another user.

Basically this faggot went up to Sergey and sxsw and flashed his Veeky Forumsness powerlevel and single handledly crashed LINK

This is the same guy that makes those "i just llost my virginity to a hooker ama" threads after making hundreds of threads asking why girls don't like him even though he has money.

This man singlehandedly caused the death of thousands of LINKholders.
With this action we just entered the alternate universe where Chainlink fails and Sergey ends up living in the local McDonald's toilet. Not even Bogdanoffan quantum mechanics can save us now.

Attached: just end it all.png (645x1260, 440K)

It's from the original pic
protip: never use pressure sensitive brushes

Wow, really? I'm impressed, this is like the unswirling 2.

You can see him just fine in the original what are you talking about. He did a shitty job trying to cover it up.

The balding and ugly and yet, financially rich autist. Thanks!

I just tried, you're right, playing with the exposition a bit reveals him. One more reason to never put pictures of yourself online.

LINKfags deserve to get btfo and never recover, because they over-spam this board with their bullshit hype threads every single fucking day, for the past 5+ months now. so that's why we are so divided. there's a few fuckers who keep making LINK threads and because they are so annoying it's become offputting, to the point where the opposite effect is happening: people think it's a scam, they are annoyed at it being overly mentioned, etc.

go fuck yourselves you spamfags

lol