Favorite mustards? I'm looking for some recommendations...big fan of pic related

Favorite mustards? I'm looking for some recommendations...big fan of pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jOgPk5T1xi0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dude that is the Dankest Mustard around i can Assure you that.

>Dankest

youtu.be/jOgPk5T1xi0

Anything else is plainly shit.

This triggers the vegetarian.

Meh.

I was more triggered when I discovered Worcestershire sauce had fish in it.

Did you not know that?
It's a fermented fish sauce, what did you think it contained?
I suggest you try Henderson's Relish, it vegan friendly and tastes similar (I actually think it's better).

I thought it was made out of fermented soy beans, it looks identical and there's fuck all on the bottle to indicate that it contains fish, unless you look at the actual ingredients list on the back.

Hendersons looks interesting, I'll keep an eye out for in my local supermarkets, many thanks for letting me know of it.

this is a russian mustard that has a really good horse-radishy kick to it. very good on sandwiches.

the english spelling is zakuson, forgot to mention

Their deli mustard's ballin' too.

You are aiding Nazis and indulge race mixing you double

>mustard
>at all

kys

ketchupcuck detected

definitely a fan of grey poupon as well, but the stone ground stuff I find myself eating by itself sometimes

mustard powder? how exactly does it work in powder form?

You add it to recipes. It's a great way to make sure you don't have watered down deviled eggs. Plus you don't have to add all the vinegar that is involved in a prepared mustard.

You just mix it with a little cold water to form a paste, until it forms the consistency of mustard from a jar.

It's usually a little sharper than the stuff in a jar, I just prefer it to pre-made mustard.

ingleoffer is the best, no need to try anything else

What a boring attitude.

If you like stone ground, try whole grain. pic related is always in my fridge. I love it on pork tenderloin.

Those Jews make a mean mustard

ive been wanting to try these mustards but they seem annoying. like i'll be picking seeds out of my teeth for the next several hours.

The seeds are quite fragile and don't stick around
nothing to worry about, buddy

What they said. They're pickled for so long that they're just like little flavor pellets that burst in your mouth if you apply any pressure. Think of them as German caviar.

I usually add some vinegar as well

pic related for my favorite

mah Hebrew.

This shit on some pastrami is the best thing in the world

In addition to what the other anons said, I would note that if you are like me and really enjoy mustard for the sharpness, then whole-grain mustard is actually less intense than ground. The flavor is more spread out as you chew the seeds.

Interestingly these are the same mustard, owned by the same company. So, if you can't find one just look for the other and you'll be good.

Can anyone recommend a very spicy mustard?

This is my favorite, from sweden! Sweet and spicy mustard !

Mustard gas.

Really good stuff. I've noticed that the mustard in Sweden is much sweeter than what I'm used to in the US. It tastes pretty similar to honey mustard.

In the US we generally have stuff like French's that's got a sharper and sourer flavor.

I find that they go well with different things, I prefer honey mustard on ham sandwiches but American style on burgers and hot dogs.

> Went to supermarket the other day
> They have both

Holy fuck my dad used to eat that with sausages and rye all the time. I completely forgot what it was called i only remember the scrunched up face

just get mustard with horseradish

or get this

Looks good, thanks for the tip

makes sense, thanks for explaining...that was new to me

Was one cheaper than the other?

I love mustard

I don't remember, but that'd probably be a good way to go about it, huh?

Ihr Ossis, euer Senf kann nix, Löwensenf Herrenrasse hier.