Should I sell all, kms or hodl?

Trips decide

Attached: Screenshot_20180314-204508.png (720x1280, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IoAabj-BkTk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lets die

were you all in btc?

even your portfolio has the classic bubble shape.

you're still up. I would cash out and invest elsewhere

reminder that this is the third best time to sell in the history of crypto. the price was higher two times, for less than a month

Legit sell, that's life changing money if you get it into the right properties. You can retire.

Why didn't you sell after that huge dead cat to $400k?

Kms

hold it until you're back at initial investment.

Easy to say in hindsight

>retire off of $200,000
sorry

Lock your crypto away and burn the private key desu

yikes

Fucking this. You either hold too long and lose or sell too early and lose.

That was $14k

Because I thought I should wait until something actually releases some kind of product

You almost made it,user. I feel for you.

you dont lose if you're 4x your original investment, brainlet. He should've sold at that 10x in a hearbeat

wtf dude you really fell for the make it meme. 500k off 14k is insane why would you not sell. The greed is too much i guess

I'm in the same boat but with 200k peak -> 100k present. Not sure how to feel

elaborate please

hold

sell while you are ahead and come back when btc MA cross over happens and uptrend is confirmed on daily chart

Your graph is exactly the same as mine except my peak was $480k and started $7k. But the shape is the same on 6 month view. I'm also trying to decide what to do. Don't listen to these poor kids, we might lose it all or we might make it. But why would you take 6 figures and still have live a normal life when you might have the opportunity to make millions and join the elite financially free of the world? Stay with me brother, at least till August please.

Hodl, fampai. Don't be part of the problem.

I turned $1,000 into $500k. Sold half and now I'm trading the other half.

Will make $1million in crypto this year, it just takes patience.

If you sell, you help the whales turn market around faster.

So sell brah

Buy more and sell in 4 months

He can sell now and rebuy at the bottom.

Attached: IMG_4082.jpg (1242x1949, 209K)

More of us than I realised. I hope that we can make it to the summer. I'll be thinking of you all when I begin the 7 figure cash out.

>But why would you take 6 figures and still have live a normal life when you might have the opportunity to make millions and join the elite financially free of the world? Stay with me brother, at least till August please.
This is my attitude, too. But I'm aiming for 1.6 mil so I can cash out, pay the tax man, and sock ~900k into traditional investments.

just gotta stick with it my goy, remember last time was an 18 month bleed and 2 years before a return to ATH, and no guarantees this time couldn't be worse...

Bitcoin is dying right now, not sure why you would think you'll be able to turn it into millions unless you short/long

Perhaps I'm just clueless

youll be a millionaire by 2020. i dont give a fuck if you sell though do not care about your existence

youtube.com/watch?v=IoAabj-BkTk
COLLECT YOURSELF AND BUY THE DIP
YOU CAN RECOVER
THE SUN SETS, AND RISES ONCE MORE!

>"sell op, sell pls"

Attached: 1bc.jpg (533x585, 59K)

V true, maybe I'm just being hopeful with the summer as a target. I feel pretty confident that most of my portfolio hasn't reached it's potential price yet though so thinking it's just a matter of time. Unfortunately I don't have a crystal ball so not going to try to time the market.

t. $100 portfolio trading genius

Guys pls. I was gonna make it.

Attached: Screenshot_20180315-122418.jpg (1080x2160, 361K)

I used to have $16,000 portfolio, now only $9,200. Bitcoin's drop really hurt me.

gimmie 5k check the trips fag

Fuck I know them feels, I gib u my biz strength to make it in the golden bullrun to come!!!

>1MILLION BLESSED

No crystal ball either but I'm not feeling it, I don't see what gets us up in a few short months... I also don't really believe we should be dragged back down to 16/17 prices, a lot has happened since then and we keep on smashing through obstacles

I went from +12 Million to less than 4 Million. February and March have been one of the worst months of all my life.

Crypto is the only chance i have to make it. I dont wanna dump now. But my stuff could go down even more very quickly so, its all or nothing now.

Attached: 1518627231767.png (1644x738, 1.77M)

Kek

All my coins are high risk btw, no blue chips.

Attached: 1498339627262.jpg (500x700, 222K)

Dude, you have 4 million, you've made it by almost any measure. I dropped from 1.4M to 550k, and I feel like shit. 1.4M would have been plenty. 4 million is amazing.

This. Don't get greedy OP. You have 200k, go to Thailand and retire

sell half, cash it out. you have a little over 1MM after taxes and 2MM still in the market which can probably 2-5x from here. you've already made it dude

kys

SELLLLLL

post screen if trips

I have 3.3 Million of those 4 Millions tied to a coin that its future is still uncertain. Wont say which because yes, muh whale trades. Lets just say that those 3 million could become 300k if theres a problem with it.

The other coins i do think could recover to double the value so maybe over a million. But if that doesnt happen because they are shaky as fuck im fucked.

I could sale for BTC right now a part of the big holding but i dont think its a good time to sell, so its all or nothing now. Wish me luck or ill kill myself next year.

5 months till August, that's not a short amount of time judging by 16/17 market. Mt gox crash hitting an underdeveloped market was the last cause of a really long depression and I struggle to see that happening. I only see conditions improving this year for the market in terms of ease of use and increase in reputation. With that I genuinely think it's inevitable that money will flow in.

I dont think the market will actually crash like 2014. So im holding. If im wrong im fucked tho. Where i live cashing out is very difficult so might as well gamble it all i guess.

Sell

God damn pussies in this thread, just hold until the next bull run

Also i would like to say that no, i am not rich. I just started early. I live my life as i did before all of this, with not much money.

HODL NIGGA

he's larping, nobody with a few million is on fucking Veeky Forums.

>kms
OP you will never kiss Mary Sue, she's above your league and last I heard she was taking Chad dick on the daily.

SELL AND POST SCREENSHOT

I dont have a few million. I have a few million on shitcoins which ive never seen in my real life.Some would call me idiot, but if i cashed out when i got the first profit i would have nothing right now.

This is my only chance of making it t b h

SELL AND POST SCREENSHOT IF YOU DO

Hodl, you weak-handed fag. Why were you expecting a quick payout? This isn't 2017. Invest (read: gamble) on good tech, and hope for some returns. That's the state of crypto in 2018.

My plan remains: HODL until Casper.

kys, first send me btc

Attached: BeyonceQR.jpg (480x508, 35K)

Notch comes here and he's a billionaire

if you're not larping, you have already made it faggot. But only if you cash out. Get this through your skull, most mortals dont ever have the chance to have 1 million in their lives and you got 4?

fucking
cash
out
now

>4 million cashing out
you know what that means, price of btc will negative moon, cause that is some significant volume right there

Finally, someone here who thinks big, and isn't one of those dumb kids who thinks $200k or even $500k is retirement money lol.

I went from about $1.8M peak to $700k now which is a massive kick in the nuts needless to say. But hang in there, I'm confident we'll have made it for real by end of the year.

Cash out faggot

kike

for OP cash out now or you're a retard

Don't kill yourself user. They'll be telling stories about you in 2030 in primary schools. "Back in the crypto crash of 2018-19, anons were jumping out of windows at the rate of 3/day."

what if the ponzi is over though huh? what if it was a giant years long pnd and we're witnessing the slow bleed which will climate in a huge crash, and there is no next pump or bullrun, and those who literally made it cashed out already. Then those $200k, $500k doesnt sound too small. You would kill to have those $700k back after it goes to zero. Dont be stupid, though you probably are having not cashed out 1.8M

anyone who here is seriously thinking about killing themselves should actually do so. No one in their right minds will kts when they are +200 million

Rolling for trips.

You should HOLD but also send me 2btc for the honour.
1BgbVaFAezXQMVE1yS3vWk4AUxyvCVopEg

damn it

hahahahaha

can confirm

I dont think this is a good time to cash out desu. So i wont. I cant use any service like coinbase to cash out so its gonna be a difficult process.

I wont. I dont even really have 4 million because if i dont my shitcoins they are going to be less than 1 million.

>Finally, someone here who thinks big, and isn't one of those dumb kids who thinks $200k or even $500k is retirement money lol.

Of course that isnt retirement money, literally no-where. After taxes 500k is less than 350k. Not even in the third world you can retire with that, it would be just buy 1-2 houses money.

>I went from about $1.8M peak to $700k now which is a massive kick in the nuts needless to say. But hang in there, I'm confident we'll have made it for real by end of the year.

I think so too. And the truth is that i never had 12 Million to begin with because most of the coins i had (shitcoins) would dump more than half the price if i dumped. So in reality i had like 6 Million liquid at the top.

Dont think so. This is my only chance at life. The biggest oportunity ill have in my life to have a nice life. Its all or nothing for me now.

Lol people have been saying shit like this since 2013 (at least). Didn't sell then, won't sell now. I'm aiming for life changing money, not just a sweet payday. And I'm still confident I'll make it (I'm aware that this sounds unbelievable to someone like you who got into crypto three months ago).

Maybe i will if that happens, maybe i wont. It really depends on how bad my life gets and if my future choices get reduced to "you fucked up your only chance you had". So , i hope that doesnt happen but if it does ill kill myself. No point in living after that.

if you have to ask, you should already know the answer is kys

SELL AND SEND SCREENCAP

>inb4 rollfag

we're all fags since we own cryptoshit or stocks, so kys moralfags

Cash out half numb nuts. That’s more than making it by almost any measure. You clear 1.5MM and have another 2MM to play with and turn into 20MM by 2020.

Attached: 6A91DB16-4759-4258-83FF-4B5A6C6356AC.jpg (853x620, 338K)

the crypto bubble is over anyways, invest in proper stocks next time

I rather lose half than cash out now, this is literally the worst time to sell my shitcoin, no volume no anything. They are dead. If i dump now they would crash to less than half the price so in reality i dont even have even 1.5 Million right now. Its incredible.

This is going to be quite the story when the next alt season comes. That will be the biggest releaf of my life.

Well, don't leave those bags on Binance, send them to my broke, non-suicidal ass: 0x7b5adf7bf0a44dba49041e9b6978cd9a00faa755

fine stay in crypto if you want. But sell for btc or tether up unless you hate money. Dont risk it, your shitcoins can and probably will drop like a rock and you'll hate yourself for not selling
in 2013 btc hadnt had a peak of 20 motherfucking grands. I bet thats as far as this crypto shit could be pushed, since no one is actually using it for anything, its a matter of time people figure its going nowhere and the market too manipulated now to play the game of bigger fool. Chances are you end up being the fool

SELL AND SEND SCREENSHOT

sell all

>living your bag in exchanges

Anyone that leaves more than 1/4 of their money on exchanges deserve to lose it t b h . I didnt get my shit by losing it. And i did lose money in cryptoexchanges in the past like cryptsy and shit but never enought to even give up or be too concerned.

Its too late for that honestly. most of them crashed 70% like a month ago. So now its only the waiting game.

To the dumb newbies out there, most of my "shitcoins" are ERC20 tokens (and they at least have active teams and stuff so they can recover) so dont be caught death with those in a bear market. Not even top 10's are safe in a crash.

its going to 0

It's not actually that much retard. You see a big number you're arbitrarily impressed by but in reality BTC will likely go much, much higher. But no need for arguments friendo, make your bets and I will make mine, and we will let the results speak for themselves.

I said trips, do I sell????

checked

nah, hodl

nah double down

I know the feeling, nowhere near as much though

weak handed retards who made money on baby's first 100x run and wanna run away after being down 50% should just kill themselves