Chainlink would need a marketcap of 1 trillion to be worth $1000 each

>Chainlink would need a marketcap of 1 trillion to be worth $1000 each
WHAT THE FUUUUUCK WHY DIDN'T I DO THE MATH BEFORE I BOUGHT

YOU GUYS TRICKED ME

Attached: 1432847736231.png (1070x601, 463K)

would actually only reach ~$350b
circulating supply is only 350m

also,
>chainlink can't reach $1 trillion market cap
leave
or try to understand the project better

Whale user back again, i said we would dump after SXSW and biz ignored me

TOTAL SUPPLY IS ONE BILLION AAHHHHHHHHH

THE TOTAL CRYPTO MARKET CAP IS ONLY 1/3 OF WHAT LINK's NEEDS TO BE, AND ITS ONLY GOING DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNN AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1507075778638.jpg (1024x595, 97K)

that's what you get for falling for memes

hey idiot, even if it gets to $10 you should still be able to get filthy rich

works every time

who the hell is holding that gun

we dumped before the SXSW talk you fucking idiot

sergey

Do you really think that is going to happen? Seriously? I could of started Crypto 5 hours ago and I'd know that's bullshit!

Not memeing you OP, that Pre sxsw "pump" if you can even call it that, was your last shot off this ride for a while. Next time remember to wake up when biz is in full echo chamber mode

Attached: IMG_6662.png (960x1280, 1.26M)

$10 is not out of the realm of the possible if we go on another run and most blockchains for which Link would provide functionality actually get adopted.

$1000 is as close to impossible as anything really impossible is, but $10, while very optimistic, could potentially happen (it's far from guaranteed, but it could happen).

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of bag holding I see in your wallet?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of VIA my dear....ah yes....let me guess...NEO for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well NEO......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....DOGECOIN and BTCP I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little cryptocoin my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

Attached: 1518877250481.jpg (1080x1083, 450K)

NOOO YOU GUYS CAN'T DO THAT

YOU TOLD ME $1000 EOY. YOU REPEATED IT OVER AND OVER AND NOW YOU SAY WE'LL BE -LUCKY- TO REACH $10? MY MONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYY

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 5K)

It can at least reach a dollar

Millionaire at $25. Comfie long term hold.

Also worth considering:

Cryptocurrency market cap is not backed by a 1 to 1 dollar ratio. Is more like 1 to 50+ dollar ratio.

So for every real dollar that goes into a coin, a move of 50+ dollar goes into the market-cap.

In reality: For chainlink to reach even a 1.75 billion market-cap it needs to have a live and operating oracle network that merits 30-35 million valuation worth of actual dollars. And a functioning decentralized oracle network (that big institutions like Swift, bond markets, fintech are waiting for in order to better utilize smart contract and block-chain tech) can be achieved with a single big client.

This of course omitting the fact that just about every lone/small developer team looking to build useful dapps can utilize oracles for functionality.

Millionaire at 40. My only hold. I accumulate more every paycheck

millionaire at 500
fuck you

if it hits 10 dollars I'll be happy

Taking profit on every dollar mark.