I had nearly 3 quarters of a million dollars in december

I thought i was going to a million so i didn't cash out. I'm currently at 46k.....

Attached: 1485062665444s.jpg (250x231, 9K)

id kms desu

I had BCC, WTC, NEO, ZCL @180 held thru fork

How come every coin I touch gets justed?

How is that even possible?

all in TRX or XVG, one of those mega hype absurdly high supply shitcoins

i still had 200k not too long ago but then i bought ZCL and now BTCP is worth 40 bucks

I would’ve punched out so fast, smoke be coming from my bank account.

i had 150k down to currently 50k. if i had 750k down to 50k i'd kms lol

i was gonna cash out around 850k-ish and only made it to 721k

Nice LARPs

I'm set on having over a million.
At 1m I might take out 200-500k. When bitcoin was $1k, every thinks it's amazing, non stop hype about bitcoin millionaires. Imagine cashing out then and realizing you missed out on the difference between lamboland and camry land. You still can get away without wagecucking, but still it would suck.

you wouldnt have been able to cash out in time anyway

Veeky Forums portfolios have been hit particularly hard by this bear market because many of the retards here are holding absolute TRX tier shitcoins. Serves you right I guess.

Whatwver. Not possible ... I don't believe you

I got to 350k now down to 110k and I want to kms. can't sleep, nervous wreck. I should sell for health reasons but at this point i'm down so much id rather it all go to zero and I chase a bottle of xanax with a bottle of whiskey than sell and admit defeat

I kept telling you faggots to at least sell enough to buy a decent house and a new car. That way even if shit crashed and burned you were set up for the next 20+ years.

But you faggots just cussed me out every time.

If anything recovers, Neo will. For the rest it's harder to say.

BCC?

bitconnect?

don't worry this is natural selection parting retards from money they should have never possessed in the first place

>muh revolutionary tech tho

Or BCash. I hope it's that.

pretty sure its bitconnect

110k down to 30k here
Feel feel for you man, easy come easy go I guess

980k to 505k here

I had $110k ATH. Cashed out at $103k to pay off my student loans. I got REALLY lucky. I still have the blockfolio saved and it's barely worth $35k.

Attached: Screenshot (Jan 3, 2018 11_16_30 PM).png (1080x1920, 205K)

750k and you don't even know what a stoploss is

baka

ya i was at 275k and now around 35k legit wanna kms

but i started with like $2000 a year ago so whatever, its miserable but it could be worse

BCash still up last year was 200 , sorry core cuck

Seriously happy for you user. That is great.

Too late to sell now..Rather go down with the ship then admit defeat.

I lost since I started user, I feel your pain...

I lost 1k since i started***

not falling below my initial investment (and unlikely to unless BTC goes down to like sub-$2k) is the only thing keeping me from offing myself

hit me with that deep shit

>transfer of wealth

works both ways :^)

Stoplosses in cryptos are... eh. It's so volatile that you need to put them low as hell, and even then the risk of getting justed can outweight the risk of getting saved by them.

You fucking burgered retards just can't help yourselves can you.

I dumped this shit 3 months ago. 100k+

You still have six figures tied up and refuse to cash out? Are you fucking retarded? Are you actually down money or did you just lose paper profits? Cash the fuck out, dude.

>I kept telling you faggots to at least sell enough to buy a decent house and a new car
This is literally the exact thing I plan on doing as soon as my crypto earnings reach that high
Anyone who doesn't cash out a few hundred thousand as soon as they're able to, is just being a greedy idiot fuck

>would rather suicide by overdose than sell depreciating bags and move the fuck on

Get a grip.

LMAO. Now you morons know why people are wage cucks. It's a steady living. Crypto is playing with fire.

So many idiots are going to kill themselves in 10 years when it's worth $1million. It's not going to be pretty.

Attached: worlds money.jpg (1027x9999, 2.6M)

Ehh im already a multi millonaire, you would too if you listened. Now I just have to hold and become a billionaire with a b in the next decade.

Attached: NocoinersOnSuicideWatchXmasEdition.png (1652x3056, 1.76M)

Probably paper profits. I'm in a similar boat. Wouldn't cash out until after taxes would buy me a livable two bedroom condo. It's hard to get truly life changing money as a Vancouver fag.

I can understand why OP would stay in. I don't understand why the fuck someone with that sum didn't diversify into 21 BTC, 100 ETH, and {other} though. OP is fucking retarded for not mitigating risk and delaying gratification a bit. If he'd been right, he'd have waited a whole two months for his million. In the world as it is, he'd still have a quarter million. Fucking brainlet.

>all in
please don't do this with alts

You are correct.

I was at 325k now I’m at 60k. I fucking wish I sold some

>women investors

Long term hodlers deserve everything they get, especially those whose greed knows no bounds and STILL don't cash out when up by a huge margin. How can you be so fucking stupid to think this shit would just keep going up after rising so fast in such a short period of time and that there wouldn't be a reversal at some point?

ITT
>why didnt i become the next warren buffet
>why didnt my coin have greenbars forever wtf mane

Op have you done your 2017 taxes yet? how much will you owe?

women dont take risks

you must have held some complete chink shitcoins to go from 750k to 50k.

next time dont put your money in worthless chinkshit

This has never ever ever happened before in the history or crypto/btc

ah yes the btc holders who bought hundreds in 2013 must be just crushed right now