My future food

My future food.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d3gvHWf7ldY
youtube.com/watch?v=hjT7OlYB5C8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Anyone else grow their own food?

you raise chickens for food and not eggs? Aren't they more worthwhile as egglayers than meat?

kys

I'm interested.
Are you keeping rabbits bred for meat? Where did you get them from?

What does rabbit taste like?

Not him, but you're correct. You're throwing money away raising a small number of chickens for meat; the feed alone is worth more than the cost of even the best chicken you could buy from a top butcher.

Relatively unexciting. It's a white meat, somewhere between pork & chicken in my mind.

>nu-male cuck who can't face the fact that his food used to be alive.

kill YOURself.

There's literally no reason to eat a rabbit in 2016 other than being an edgelord. And no you don't love the taste.

>Taking care of your animals and making sure they have a nice life before you mercifully kill them is awful.

Rabbits are pretty tasty, that being said I prefer to hunt for them than raise them myself like OP.

Rabbit is easy to rear cheaply in limited space. They grow quickly and are easy to skin & joint. They're the perfect animal to keep for meat.

Also rabbit is delicious and just as tasty as any other white herbivore meat.

Or you could you know, take care of your animal and make sure it has a nice life and not kill it to stuff your fat face when there are limitless amounts of food available already.

Braised rabbit is phenominal. TF you on about?

But animal flesh tastes good.

Wabbit!
youtube.com/watch?v=d3gvHWf7ldY

So are you suggesting he shouldn't raise rabbits for meat but instead buy meat from the butcher? What's the difference, precisely?

But what would I do with my lawn clippings and cooking leftovers ? How am I going to maintain the health of my garden without bunnies and chickens turning it into meat and fertilizer ?

Or you could spend the time carefully ad lovingly raising your food so it lives a happy life and is dispatched quickly and humanely by your own hands so you know exactly what price you are paying for your meat instead of feeding your face from some disgusting factory's leavings.

Paying jews to eat their inhumanely-kept and slaughtered garbage is just... no. You might love their trough, user, but I can't do it. Not anymore.

He looks yummy I'm jealous

It's a really lean meat so it's perfect for diets

>He doesn't eat carcass
What's the matter? Not enough soy? You need them big man titties to keep giving milk cause your wife can't do it anymore?

I often had rabbit when I was a child. I would help my dad skin and clean them, and they were just fucking delicious in a pie or a stew.

> What does rabbit taste like?

Rabbit. Sort of chickeny but not quite.

You eat them when they're done laying. Also feed costs depends where you live. If they have room to scavenge for bugs and you grow your own shit, it can be pretty cost effective.

>limitless amounts of food available already
This is like those segments where you ask a kid where X food comes from and they say "the grocery store!"

The chickens are for eggs until they stop laying . But there are some great meat breeds out there that taste great. Instead of that bland store bought stuff .

sleep tight, hopper

>fiesty and stupid
>fiesty

I hope one of the feisty ones kicks you in the skull resulting in brain damage

But then I would have to go vegan because I wouldn't be smart enough to differentiate between people and food

How do you kill them?

>You eat them when they're done laying.

Oh that's different. Also hen (I.e. older birds) is delicious.

Rabbit is delicious and the things are common as fuck in the wild, it's really kind of smart. Certainly it's more sensible than eating beef.

My future food.

Its better for the environment then beef.

eating animals with fur is disgusting and for poorfags

China pls go

>muh fluffy wuffy widdle animaaaals!

more like >muh disgusting rat meat

but enjoy your dry tasteless rabbit while i'm looking forward to my expensive smoked lox in my fridge mr. poorfag

pic related, you right now

Do you know how we can all tell how you don't have any money? You talk about how much money you have.

Also
>He thinks venison is a poorfag meat!
>He thinks rabbit is tasteless!

I guess if you've never eaten either and were pretending to know what you were talking about, you might say that.

>expensive smoked lox
The only thing that gets smoked in your household is cock, user.

>rabbits aren't kosher
>praises money
>lox

at least give the rabbit some comfortable flooring if you're going to raise some, even for food.

"People only care the living conditions of livestock if it's something cute like dogs or cats"

>Ever eating Chinese food that was actually made in China

I'd like to.
Just got a house with a big yard so I wanna do as much as I can come spring.

Done right it's a better life and much better death than most would get in the wild.

It can even help reverse desertification!
Also, cute pup.

what if I think chickens are cute?

LOOKS VERY FRESH MY MAIN MAN

Chickens for eggs. The eggs are the GOAT.

So is mutton, but some don't like the more pronounced smell. However, a mutton curry is delicious, as is roast mutton.

get the fuck out city nigger

So are duck eggs. Esp. poached like yesterday's lunch.

you best be joking, nigger.

Supply and demand nigger.

Maybe not in the summer but in the winter less risk of parasites

Rabbit is a pretty common meat in Spain

isn't that the wrong kind of rabbit for meat?

im going to blow your little vegan mind
there is absolutely nothing wrong with eating dog or cat
they arent raised as food here and thus their meat is shit
they are in chinna but then again china is known for their rat fake bacon that kills people
so i wouldnt eat them, not because its wrong wich it isnt but because its absolute bottom tire food, its like eating cow feed wich i also dont do

They're not raised for food, they're just stray dogs snatched from the streets and stuffed into cages. That being said, I'm not morally opposed to it, it's just very unhygienic. And what's fucked up is that they sometimes just steal pet dogs that are walking about, cut their collars and fuck off with them

those eggs look like melted shopping bags

>not mentioning the set yellow in a poached egg.

Hhhh poached duck eggs... it's been ages.

Surprisingly relevant

Fuck yeah duck eggs. I *wish* I had the space for ducks (and could put up with duck shit everywhere)

New zealand albinos are fine for meat. O got them from a nearby farm that uses them to make enzymes and vaccines. But I going to get a different breed next time around .

ROASTED

Not true,

There's even a specific breed of dog used for eating. "Yellow dog" is what they call meat dogs, and they are not seen as pet animals.

Also, they only eat dog in a few places and a few other places during certain times of the year. It's not widespread. Think un-fried chitterlings in the US or some other atrocious local fare.

Jesus fuck, Chiappa Rhinos are ugly enough as as, but thats just disgusting

Gross.

I got half a gravy biscuit and pack of reeses waiting on me.

youtube.com/watch?v=hjT7OlYB5C8

>there's really no reason not to be a raw food vegan in 2016
Fag.

The fuck you are saying you reprobate catamite? Rabbit is one of the most typical meat in my country and we make him in lots of ways.

I have chickens.

I'd be nice if everyone had to kill what they ate - I think there'd be a lot less gluttony and waste.

>Rabbits
>Chickens

I know you! How'd the still work out? Dog still depressed?

>phenominal
How obese must you be to say a random food word and use this as an adjective without irony.

Ironic how tourism is why that shit is still there and expanding. Barely 5 years ago everybody described the practice as "a dying outdated tradition from the shittiest shithole of poor China".
Now it's trendy and making them rich.

If it ever stops bubbling I make the second thread.

And your brake fluid?

No comment

Yes! That poor red Escape ...

is this for feeding cats?

no, slaying pussy

>Wahhhhhh!!! Don't hurt the puppies !!! They are so cute

Shut the fuck up. I don't see you cry like a little bitch when you shove that steak in your dirty little mouth