This is the end isn't it

this is the end isn't it

Attached: 1518703290344.png (666x666, 221K)

we were at 1k last year and now were struggling to break 8k support when everyone is panicking

yep, we all thought wall street was going to come in but it turns out they were already in with OTC BTC auctions and now they're just dumping on us, hype died after we went hyperbolic to 20k and no great fool to buy in after, and to top it all of kobayashi made BTC dump harder and faster than BTC has ever dumped before

so its over, we need to wait for the next round of greater fools to get back to 20k again. This will take 2-3 years.

you only get one chance to make an impression on the public and crypto blew it

>it turns out they were already in with OTC BTC auctions
nice source

NOT

ONE

STEP

BACK

COWARDS AND TRAITORS WILL BE SHOT

Attached: 1508335985260.gif (387x305, 494K)

yeah until it starts mooning again and the sheep come flowing back in

looks like it, yeah. crypto probably won't moon again until some significant real world use occurs.

Etherium pays for my rent
Bitcoin pays for the Bent.
Litecoin pays for the jet
Bitcoij cash for the rest

Haters wanna say I’m in a bubble man BLOW
ch-chew em up like bubble gum
#Hodlgang
#Hodlgang
#Hodlgang

Attached: C64E2277-4764-4217-AD72-34AD5230BB86.jpg (1242x1081, 209K)

It only took you 2 months to realize LOL

after 2014 we saw a 2/3 logarithmic decrease on price. This was $1300 to $200.

Worrying thing is a 2/3 logarithmic decrease on $20k is $1k.

don't need one. Why do you think so much BTC is dumping right now? Why isn't BTC being pumped from ETF news? Kek its done, we're bear for 2-3 years

You think after 2-3 years we'll have another bullrun?

thanks for the buy signal

>we're bear for 2-3 years
be greedy when others are fearful

Attached: buy_the_dip.png (1194x198, 51K)

>muh log scale
these are the most insufferable analysts
(200/1300)*20000 = 3076

you're gonna get rekt mate, I hope you make it but I'd wait for some soul crushing prices before you drop in that money

That's 1/2 deposits. They each take a week to clear. This is just me moving funds in place. Also, I wasn't asking for advice, you unequivocal faggot.

when are you buying? I don't think crypto is dead, a new sucker is born every day and it will moon again eventually, but if you're not buying at 2-3k you're doing it wrong by dumping fiat it now

>when are you buying
I'll set my buy orders up as soon as I decide on a limit price.

Exchanges allowing bot-wash, 100x leverage, standing order books and every other dumb thing that legit exchanges rightfully made illegal is what has ruined crypto. Greed. Plain and simple. Had a chance to take out the Jew and (mostly) chinks, who are soulless, emotional tards blew the whole damn thing.

Attached: 1520982378841.gif (400x204, 44K)

damn, I wanna say this, but my inner greedy jew wants to say 'oy vey lay off the mein kumft silly goyim' my inner chink just wants to wish you 'ah posperous happy new year'
Also, this happens every January.