Webm thread

I am bored so let's do this. I'll start with a delicacy: an authentic abeetz

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9y2Ej3AZ4c0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>hot watermelon

so, this is one of those deep dish chicago style pizzas?
>seriously, wtf is this shit!?

No matter how I look at this, I seriously have no idea why someone would do this. You can't even say it's 'healthy alternative' with all that cheese, pepperoni and most probably salt-drenched tomato sauce

Real talk, NoVe Kitchen and Bar has the worst, most overpriced food I've ever had the displeasure of eating.

it's just a meme food

really? I looked at the menu and the prices didn't seem outrageous for a sushi place

yes you can. you can say it's a healthier alternative to a pizza made with bread.

swedish meatball and freedom fries

The prices are outrageous for the quality you get. I've been three times entertaining clients. Only once did I have a piece of sashimi that tasted fresh. A lot of the sushi had that freezerburn hit to it.

oh well, I doubt I'll ever go there anyways

the stuff he makes on the youtube channel looks pretty good at least

shes scottish I think

what am i looking at

In the eggfort you must remain until 7 eggs are left not 6 nor 8

Wut

thats just pin bones

>Autism

These are glorious

This is why they have a negative pop growth rate

>real talk
> $18 for a sushi roll is overpriced
In Peoria, Il sushi places charge about $14 per roll. $6-8 if it's a traditional roll. Also I ate at Nove a couple years ago, I thought it was great, especially for the price (not $50 a plate).

Where are these from?

Casa Surace on facebook

Wrong.

>baked watermelon
Words cannot describe my disgust.

rather have a negative pop growth rate than one inflated with brown goblins.

>wow so authentic
>what a unique street food experience
>aww, he's working so hard
>look at this cute little guy he doesn't know anything but cooking eggs for passersby
>omg he flipped the egg, honey get my camera
>SIR DO YOU MIND IF WE FILM YOU
>okay, he's doing mine
>weee, thank you so much, here's way too much goddamn money

Sincerely want the person who filmed this to die.

But can they paint minifigs?

Can someone make this into an endless gif/webm of stacking the cake and putting the frosting?

>"bones"
>they fucking wobble

I want to try this shit with a nice chicken stock instead of water

I see why so many of my white pals dont eat fish

looks like Ja/ck/

>not understanding fish anatomy
>Not realizing that most fish have almost no proper bones and that their skeletal structure has more in common with cartilage than actual bones as we know them.

>b-b-but why call them bones?
Good question, and here's another one for you. Why do we drive on a parkway but park on a driveway?

>Decorate with whipped cream or icings

Am I missing something? It's literally just frosting the cake like in the first three webms; I can't see any "decoration".

I suppose engineers have a very low standard of decoration

>Autism

What is this from?

Those genuinely aren't bones though.

honestly, either than fitting this monstrosity into the kitchen, I'll do it manually... sure, it takes longer, but ffs, that's why confectioner is an occupation in the first place.

are you retarded? yes they are.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT SHIT

I like that

Tokyo Ga is worth watching, but this scene is particularly interesting:

youtube.com/watch?v=9y2Ej3AZ4c0

Highly recommend.

moist.

>american "food"

bread is literally and unironically better for you than watermelon, retards just think it's not because it's not fresh produce

The fucking pieces of celery at the end kill me every time.....also, for those wondering, that black sauce simply boiled red vinegar w/ celery in it

i'd kill myself after failing to decorate two of those

Anyone have the webm of squeezing lime juice on everything (including a dead fly?).

This is me everytime I've been on a live date w a real gril

I honestly can't believe that the inside wasn't raw. Is Jack growing up or was it pure luck?

Kek

Who in the motherless fuck eats this neatly organized vomit anyways?

is this 'gro za?

fap

iirc Aden Films recorded it. Dude just wanders around different parts of countries filming street vendors prep food, or sometimes restaurants.
Its actually very pleasing to watch.

is that Kays Good [sic] Cooking?

wrong
sheffield
yes user, yes it is
she is our queen

Parkways were named as such because they are supposed to have nice scenery as a park does. It has nothing to do with "parking" a car. Driveways were the path to drive up to a house. Quit being a dumb cunt.

The guy filming is genuine as fuck. He has tonnes of random videos filming street vendors and random shit, most of them has like 15-100 aside from the egg fort that has like 3 million

link?

>am french
>that cheese

ANGERY

I wonder why egg fort took off like it did? Even I'm drawn to the video but I'm not sure why. It's funny something so ordinary can go viral like it did.

im hard now lol

This is parody, isn't it?

Too bad that cocktail with grilled cheese infused vodka wasn't...

ahaha I laughed many times

What a waste of fruit

NGL the "fried shrimp" was breathtaking

The only bit you eat is the seed she cracks out, the rest is all pith.