Mcdonalds appreciation thread

Underrated as fuck

>had yesterday two triple bbq and a small coke for 3 bucks

WHY GET FRIES AND A COKE YOU CAN GET LIKE 4 MORE BURGERS INSTEAD

Eurodumbs are uncapable of thinking for themselves, they have to be told everything.

Goat tier sandwich

had one of these today after not having mcdonalds for quite some time. it was surprisingly tasty. I simply wish the burger was a tiny bit wider.

If you're not doing a QPC, you're not doing it rite

Just ate two mah nigga wish I got one more

Honestly, the Big Mac is boring, it's disappointing and unsatisfying, it tries to be a big and fancy burger but that doesn't work on the kind budget you're looking at with McDonalds, their simple cheeseburgers and Quarter Pounders are much more satisfying because they're competent and adequate within their means.

Very plain and simple hamburgers are much easier to do right on a small budget, I'd rather eat three regular small cheeseburgers than one Big Mac, simply because the flavor is better.

I like softdrinks and their fries are good if they're fresh.

>be me
>finish work at 1AM
>go to maccas because only thing open
>get big mac
>pay like 8$
>it's aranged

bun
lettuice
sauce
bun
lettuice
cheese
meat
meat
meat
cheese
letuice
sauce
bun

fucking amerifats

>consuming the flesh of indonesian children
For what purpose?

Breakfast is my favorite meal, and who does breakfast best? McDonald's. And now they serve breakfast all day. You could say I'm Lovin' It.

I had McDonalds the other day cause the McChicken meme sent a subliminal mesage to me to go there.

Had a McDouble and a McChicken and boy I can tell you McDonalds is some of the shittiest food you can possibly get. There's just a certain emptiness you feel after eating their food, like my body was telling me "this shit has no substantial nutrition whatsoever". It's just empty carbs, processed proteins and unhealthy fats. No wonder black people are always angry, they eat this nutritionally void food and they don't understand that their bodies need something healthier and lighter.

>No wonder black people are always angry
It's probably more because a lot of black people live in places contaminated with lead (lead in the soil from decades of leaded gasoline fumes, lead in the drinking water, etc), and lead poisoning gradually makes you more angry and dumb.

Correlation isn't necessarily causation, but if you look at violence rates in the US in general, they began seeing a rise when leaded gasoline became a thing, and started to decline when leaded gasoline was phased out.

Thanks for making me run out. fucking shill.

have you guys tried the grand big mac? it's like a big mac, but bigger

pretty good for the price

Gonna play us the blues user?

I had like three mcribs today

Feeling pretty allright, the Mexicans at my local mcdonalds really know how to slap em together. I love mexican owned mcdonalds

Your body fucking loves empty carbs, proteins and fats, you doof. It hoards them like a child hoards candy, that's why it's so easy for people to get fat- we didn't used to have so much access to them and we still needed them, so our desires were shaped around just eating it whenever we got it.

Jesus with this "I can feel my body screaming in nutritional agony" shit. God. Shut up, you insufferable hipster.

I eat McDonald's quite often, anywhere from 3-6 times a week, depending on my schedule and tastes.

My "go to" McDonald's dinner is usually a combo (McChicken, Big Mac, Quarter Pounder, sometimes Filet-O-Fish) and a smaller sandwich on the side (e.g. if I get a McChicken combo I'll buy a bacon cheeseburger).

I started looking at the calories of my meal and plan accordingly. I always try to eat under 2000-2300 calories a day, so if I eat a big McDonald's meal I just have to suffer for the rest of the day or eat with that meal in mind.

One of the things I always do is ask for extra mayonnaise. I used to dislike mayonnaise but now I really enjoy it and almost exclusively use it as my condiment for fries. I typically use 2-3 packets for my fries and an additional 1-2 for my sandwiches. If I get a McChicken it usually has enough mayonnaise, but I enjoy dipping my bacon cheeseburger into mayonnaise or using several fries to spread some on the patty.

Today I was looking at the nutritional information of the lunch I just had and realized that a packet of mayonnaise is 100 calories! I never think about condiments as having much caloric significance, but I have been adding 300-500 calories on top of my meal without knowing! I am shocked and will obviously adjust by rationing 2 mayonnaise servings per meal or maybe try walking at lunch to burn off the excess calories.

I was really shocked and somewhat perturbed. What other foods or additives have you been surprised about?

I would but I feel like garbage now after eating that.

the best time for the blues is when you feel a strong emotion - yes - even constipation or an upset stomach!

Jesus

>Litterally shaking

3/10 you made me post.

U mad lol. Well i can tell you, my body loves sugar but doesn't take well to McDonalds.

Bump

kill yourself

nice bait but I'm glad I always liked mustard as a kid because now that I'm adult and "watching my figure" I can just eat mustard with everything and zero calories

the world called me retarded for dipping fries into mustard but look who's laughing now world

I'm working on a McDonald's themed concept album.

thoughts on the grand mac ?

at least we can spell m8

Yeah, 2 cheeseburgers with big mac sauce is cheaper than a big mac anyway

>extra piece of cheese
>probably 2 dollars more

no thanks

Best $1 ice cream cone ever

I thought the patties and buns are bigger?

mcdonalds is done. it should change its name to "welfare clown burger 99 cent nigger shop" and just sell cow anuses mashed up as burger patties to blacks on welfare.

otherwise nobody is going to eat there

McDonalds is the bottom of the barrel of fast food

Don't you just feel terrible after you eat there? It's a fucking gut bomb

Mcrib is goat

to give meaning to their deaths

My sides

Korean McDonalds coming through. What's in the box?

Make it yourself burger. Delivered to your door. Stops the lettuce sweating.

Lettuce, onion, tangy bbq sauce, bacon

egg, cheese, burger. mayo

wala

Fucking amazing. You gooks are sure lucky

Choi sun-sil?

>the Koreans brought back the Mc DLT

Who said satire was dead?

>big burger with a fried egg
Seems pretty fucking good.

>shilling for a multi billion dollar company
Really nigger?

which brad tries is that pic from?

80's Dan, it was a strange little comedy series he did once.

Retards thinking Korea got 'Create Your Own Taste' first.

UK wins again.

Why not just get regular fries? You know they serve them there because numb nuts got one mixed in

have you heard this one?

I will never forgive McDonalds for killing of their characters

because you're a basic bitch

What the fuck man, did McDonalds really stop making honey mustard? I've been asking for months and even emailed them on their site and haven't gotten an answer and none of them have carry it. Finally last week one of the managers told me they discontinued it and they've done it before! What the fuck. The shitty hot mustard is still around too, this is bullshit. Makes the nuggets almost not even worth it.

I like the coca cola at McDonald's
it somehow tastes better

I've never felt sick after eating at any fast food place..... am I weird.

Filipinos can't eat meals unless there's rice

Genetic aggression is pretty obvious but "libs" will have you believe genetics dont play a part.

Its someyhing about the bun for me, combod with the incredibly awful "patties"

Wasnt it Australia

sweet and sour sauce

What's the "secret" behind their fries?

>tfw used to always get a jalapeno mcdouble and a hot and spicy McChicken

>Tfw they cancelled both of them

>tfw don't enjoy mcdolans any more

Why is life so sad?

Wait what, really? I had some honey mustard like 3 weeks ago.

The potatoes are cooked, mashed and get a dozen flavours added to them before being pressed into fries shapes.

sweer potato

As a modern day samurai, I approve of this

Only recently did I realize this item was actually exclusive to my country

I don't think he's a Eurodumb he might just be a big fat dynamo

2 Quarterpounders and strawberry milkshake master-race reporting in