Who here /fantasize about being rich/?

who here /fantasize about being rich/?

Attached: leodifatrio.jpg (500x474, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

acadtoken.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My life would be exactly the same I don't need to fantasize.

bump, share your fantasies

Unironucally every 30 seconds. I have a problem. Anyone else?

I fantasize about gong back in time 10 years

Attached: hurdur.jpg (980x552, 144K)

its so exhausting, fucking hell, i want to kms

Attached: Cx6mcLHIOwI.jpg (288x288, 20K)

to relive your life or to make better decisions?

You'll become rich when you stop thinking about being rich.

Only reason I buy a weekly lottery ticket. I know I wont win but I can enjoy the illusion that I could and think about it.

I plan to work for another 5-10 years, save up a few hundred K then retire and day trade stocks/forex for a living.

You can easily do that with 250k, putting 150 into long term investments and using the other 100k to day trade lap cap, non-pump and dump stocks.

a bit of both

Attached: shoe.jpg (259x194, 3K)

Yeah sure. It'd be about the same only no wageslaving, nice house out in the country instead of crappy rented apartment in the city. I'd just do my hobbies more to fill the time wageslavery currently consumes.

every fuckin day. i think about building a fucking huge compound on 20+ acres and putting all sorts of cool shit in it like a recording studio, lap pool, home gym with bball court, huge mancave with /comfy/ stuff everywhere, nice study/library with tons of books and reading chairs, etc.

i dream about buying 5-6 properties around the world and dividing my time between them. and just traveling whenever the fuck i want, like i see something cool is going on and i just book a flight and hotel and go do it. going to all sort of concerts and museums and shit. i think about buying millions of dollars in musical instruments and recording gear and creating all sort of badass albums with my friends. and cruising around in whatever car i want and just being the absolute fucking man in my town and helping out all of my buddies who own local businesses and tipping all the college kids working their asses off in the service industry like $1K for a caesar salad.

i'm at the point where i'm giving myself 2 years and if i'm not well on my way to that lifestyle i'm aborting my entire career and moving to japan to teach english in some chill village and forget about this faggot shit forever.

youd need like a hundred mill to do that

Literally going to kill myself if I don't have at least a million by 2030

law of attraction

Isnt that the same thing dipshit?

i know user. i unironically think it could be possible by buying 100K JNT and holding for 3-4 years. i'd be set off just 2-3M though, would just invest it all and live middle class lifestyle off the returns. internet, vidya, gym, and good music scene is all i really need

That's literally all we do here retard. Here's your (you) now get fucked.

Yeah you need to be in finance or tech to do that in a short amount of time. Right now i just want a nice merc and a sweet condo in the city. 1m a year and im solid

you should. if your whole focus is making money and you can't make a million by 2030 you're fucked

This, with my luck I will never win but I can keep dreaming.

Everyday, usually at night. I dream about divorcing my wife but giving her a few million because I care about her and then fucking models for the next 60 years until finally reconciling with my wife when I have 5 - 10 years of life left.

You're essentially buying a slip every week that says "I dont believe in myself and I let other people have control over my financial well-being". You're surrendering your ambitions to the state, don't do it.

money only changes the weak! ill stay the same no matter what number is in my account. all I ask is that I can earn enough to take care of my family!

when your so poor you eating food out the trash you learn to appreciate the number in your bank account!

pic related- hes my doggo

Attached: Screenshot_8.jpg (774x813, 205K)

Nice dog user, I don't really care about material things. I just dream about being financially free.

not necessarily

personally I wouldn't make a whole lot of different decisions if I went back in time 10 years because I'm pretty satisfied with most of what I did apart from some obvious shit like not mining/buying btc

reliving that period would be cool simply because I enjoyed that time alot

Hindsight is 20/20 user, regretting investments is a waste of time and keep you from looking forward

thanks, ^_^ he's my life and if I can provide for him myself and my family ill be good ya feel!

that's true but I've learned to be less of a skeptic as a result of my past decisions

You are such a faggot
You love reddit queers just like you
Kys

user you have similar goals to me and seem like a good dude with a plan if this doesn't work, hope ya make it

get out of here, right now

> You love Reddit queers just like you

what the fuck is Reddit?
aren't you the faggot for knowing what reddit is?

The irony here is that your backup plan would most likely make you a happier person than your primary plan.

fuck you faggot my doggo is better than your whole life!

Kek play as dumb as you want you absolute queer
you're fucking cancer, kys

does your mommy not love you anymore....awww...sorry not sorry

kek
you are such a fish out of water
enjoy being a queer, you should get used to the abuse soon enough :)

looks like you just dogxed yourself

we will be in touch

Attached: EF01EAF3-01ED-4034-B5EB-29A8E184C9BC.jpg (225x225, 23K)

Please, I'll be eating tendies and cheetos till death. The only difference would be I will be doing it in a nicer room than the one I'm in now

>bring some hot mid 20s thot back to your millionaire condo
>while shes sucking your dick ask how much money she makes in a year
>go to safe, pull out that amount in cash
>have her turn around and hold it in her teeth while fucking her doggy style
>both cum
>put money back in safe

I want to live in a forest...

thanks senpai hope you make it too bud

not really but i'd still be happy

>sorry not sorry
stop talking like a faggot redditor, you're not welcome here nigger

Attached: 1496006989865.jpg (1337x1289, 63K)

I honestly don't care about actually being rich. I'm working on my phd and this is just a more fun game than vidya in my downtime.

voluntary poor tax. congrats

i only fantazise about getting decent hookers and then going to an all you can eat buffet where they serve king crab and pan fried steaks. maybe play a few black jack games to make more money.
my tastes are practical because im a depraved little man. i missed out on my teens and twenties because i was excluded in alot of shit and had extremely toxic friends.

You don't have to fantasize anymore

2 HOURS TILL END OF PRE-SALE
>70% of tokens used on the patform get BURNED
>burger founders
>U.S. certified
>you can buy into using fiat ($)
>aquired the biggest edtech provider in Eastern Europe
>DYOR pajeet

acadtoken.com

Attached: 2ac.jpg (595x768, 41K)

Not at all lmfao

even that will get boring eventually

Attached: htt.jpg (640x633, 114K)

That user is right. The novelty of that other superficial shit would wear off very quickly if your IQ is higher than a toaster

ok. but what about when its not?

kys nigger

im already rich but i have no friends and im reaching 31. never leave my house because the locals give me funny looks because i am not their kind. no chances to date either because i am short and not white.
practically spend weeks at home. i wish hookers were legal.

Keep telling yourself that, it might help with your cope

go on a holiday to places where it is legal
if you're not happy with the cycle you're living
change it

its hard to make relationships at 30 man. i traveled and just felt more alone. but im really considering just checking out las vegas for the tits, games, and eats.

ill have to pick up a part time job but man, i already know how its all going to go.

You will become a self fulfilling prophecy if your thoughts reflect nothing but self defeatism

just because you cant find love via high school or uni doesnt mean you cant definitively

I know its easier said than done, but all I am saying is dont give up on yourself

now here's a thot to balance out all the FEELINGS. dont feel bad about not getting a girl like pic related, barely anyone does and they are literal whores for the most part. You can throw a cash at them and then shit all over them, literally, if you want.

Attached: 1517417472400.jpg (1080x1350, 178K)

>a cash
was going say "a few k" but who knows how they value themselves

what do you mean by 'the locals'? did you leave your home country?

I always hear people say they'd move to a third world country when they get rich but it sounds overrated to me mainly because of the cultural barrier

>what do you mean by 'the locals'? did you leave your home country?
no. locals mean midwest rural folk.

damn that sucks, I always thought rural people were more inviting

you are one sad fucker you are already rich and dont like where you live?

so what do you do faggot

I just want a few hundred thousand to continue my shitty life without working

Why is your life shitty

>I always thought rural people were more inviting
some are. but man if you fuck up even the slightest around them, its like they write off the entire stereotype on you.
aside from that, they really are racist behind closed doors. really two faced fuckers.
>be me with parents and their co workers at a bar, tag along to company party, few know me
>have a few drinks just chilling on my own
>take a piss break, pick the stall since urinals are taken but the two others leave
>im holding my dick over the toilet and hear the conversation between two dudes over the stall that just walked in
>they talked about my mom and my dad
>"i cant believe hes a fuckin bean dipper, holy shit. did you check out his son?"
>"heh he almost came out looking correct, a little chinky looking. what the fuck does he do?"
>""yeah he looks alittle too seasoned. oh shit did you catch that game last sunday?"
they had no idea i was in the other stall. wasnt the first time it happened either. as you can tell, constant reminder of shit like that makes you alienated. making simple mistakes makes it ten times worse because they tie it along with your person

>missing hundred

you'd need that to live that lifestyle irresponsibly
otherwise, 500 million +

I know most of you wont read it, but it was shown again and again that money does NOT solve all your problems, unless, of course, they are money related. Being on Veeky Forums means you are most likely NEET with some social anxiety and/or depression. Just heaving money will not help you with these issues, you will need to invest in yourself, which you can actually start doing now. The sooner the better, because until you are starting to fix your problems, you wont even realise the scope of them.