Weekly Enigma Thread

We are going back to $1, sorry but it's true, that's where we were before the boom started and that's were we will arrive again since the trend downward is easy to see. The project will come back up eventually but only once the protocols are ready and being adopted.

Attached: 1519946962532.jpg (547x463, 160K)

Pls respond, I'm curious as to how other people invested in ENG are handling things.

I have 63.

I bought at $5, likely will dollar cost average it out. It's got a use case for after the purge but I can't understand the whitepaper formulas so I don't even know if it does what it says it does.
I just buy cubed shitcoins and nothing else.

i'm planning to buy in once I see a trend reversal. stop posting about it on biz though. the autistic faggots infesting this board have basically destroyed any credibility link had. don't let it happen to eng keep it quiet.

I won't that's why this is a weekly thread user, I mean no offense but trying to keep anything a secret online is almost more autistic. Hope you're able to fill you bags though, I have 1k myself and am working my way up to 5-10k hopefully.

Everyone raves about it's whitepaper being one of the best so I'd look up other peoples review of it for clarity. And I agree it will survive the purge unlike many coins and we just need to wait now, oh and try to work your wat up to 500-1k for a better chance at a masternode user!

Still new, I don't understand masternodes yet, do you need CPU to run them or something. I heard they can be pretty popular.

Boxmining had an interview with the devs middle of 2017 and everyone in the comments seemed to of the opinion that he should be grilling them for security issues? I wasn't sure what that was about but they seemed like okay guys.

Also what do you think about Catalyst?

I put 4k into this at $5. I'm just glad I can finally get a 2k stack soon. This is a great coin. It's one where I can actually see a very important reason to adopt in healthcare.

>Still new, I don't understand masternodes yet,
What Is A Masternode? A masternode is simply a cryptocurrency full node or computer wallet that keeps the full copy of the blockchain in real-time, just like your have Bitcoin full nodes and is always up & running. I think Catalyst is pretty cool, don't know If I'd use it but it will only make them look better and since the protocols were used to make them it makes those look better too.

Everything I see about this project, in terms of output, looks good. Data marketplace is on testnet, they have instruction videos for dataset providers and consumers, and Catalyst at least seems to be seeing constant development.
They do seem to be aiming to do a LOT between Enigma, Catalyst, the marketplace, and the protocol/platform layers, so I'm tentative about the scale and ambition of this project, and I have seen some people here FUD the team, although not in any articulate terms.

So it helps the network run. What kind of return do you get on it? Is there a cost to owning one besides buying the 1-2k ENG?

>I have seen some people here FUD the team, although not in any articulate terms.
What do people say, I never see ENG threads. This thread itself has enough traffic for me to assume I'm talking alone with the devs.

>What kind of return do you get on it?
You usually get money in the form of tokens/coins or soemthing of the like.
>Is there a cost to owning one besides buying the 1-2k ENG?
No guarantee 1-2k is gonna get you a masternode, it's just a guess since the devs wont say. Also you need to worry about electricity costs usually

>Also you need to worry about electricity costs usually
Is that like mining level of electricity?

I met the CEO a few years back while staying at his place which he rented on Airbnb.
He was a nice guy.
Though I guess I would have preferred couchsurfing at Sergey's because I'm all in on LINK and don't have any ENG.

>Is that like mining level of electricity?
Honestly I don't know, never ran a masternode myself, If the pay out is better than the electricity bill then it's worth it.

It would depend on if I'm paid in tokens I guess. Still no reason in my mind that it's impossible for it to maybe die or acquire competition.

Meant for obviously but based on the events of the day I doubt Sergey would want you there.

Well unlike some of the 'tards here I can contain my autism in public.

I doubt it, no offense but linkies have convinced me that autism can be spread by person to person kek

The thought of meeting someone who's product I have invested in with him knowing full well I'm from Veeky Forums and not sperging like autist for me is impossible.

No. Masternodes just have to be on 24/7. They can be a super basic PC or even a Pi.

There's no reason for him to know I'm from Veeky Forums if I don't tell him. Whenever somebody mentions Veeky Forums, I just cringe and ask "isn't that the neo-nazi website?". Fudding Veeky Forums IRL should be mandatory as it prevents normies from joining.
I would agree, even the half-decent slack channel has been overrun by Veeky Forumstards unfortunately. Only one place left with non-autistic linkies.

I hadn't thought of running nodes on a Pi. Might not be very reliable for production use but it'd be fun to try

The people memeing and approaching Sergey aren't the autistic ones, they're just attention seeking retards.
The autists were the ones drawing up ICO tables last year and getting onto LINK when the presale was still open. I don't think there are many of them on Veeky Forums any more, or at least they're not as vocal.

>There's no reason for him to know I'm from Veeky Forums if I don't tell him.
The likelihood of meeting a linkholder not from Veeky Forums is low I think but I could be wrong. My own awkwardness would be a giveaway though.
I don't even know what positives normies would see even if you told them.

I just bought sixty ENG today since it is looking promising from my initial research.

Why are you so certain 1k will be enough for a master node? Everyone else I have seen so far seems to think it will take 5k

ENG is one of my top holds
waiting my fiat to arrive so I can scoop up 250 more for comfy 2K
average purchase price is ~$2 so not that great, but I do think when the bulls return it can reach $30-35 easily

will work my way to a masternode slowly

>The likelihood of meeting a linkholder not from Veeky Forums is low
You're not wrong, I'm pretty sure Veeky Forums users make up the majority of LINK holders.

Anyone "certain" of the MN requirement is leading you on, and I expect it will be significantly more than 1k at the start.

Also if you visit the subreddit it seems apparent the users there lurk Veeky Forums too.

>Why are you so certain 1k will be enough for a master node? Everyone else I have seen so far seems to think it will take 5k
I've heard people say that as the network expands they will need more nodes and may lower the amount needed to create one.

What happened today? Did some 4channer crash his conference?

Someone got a Veeky Forums timestamp with him and he didn't look happy.
Just a no smile second for Sergey I think, he's likely tired. Was a fun ride though, someone got a picture of the picture being taken. NEETs are getting out of the house.