Hey dudes

Hey dudes

I'm brand new, just decided to invest in crypto today

Looks like I came at a (good? Bad?) weird time. Gonna try to buy while it's low.

Watta ya recommend?

Attached: v1.jpg (300x300, 21K)

I need to know too

Buy LTC ETH and VEN

EOS. Screenshot this.

RUUUUUUUUUNNNNN
first rule buy high sell low. Wish u the best
LTC

you're gonna learn a lesson and then you will start making some profit, like in a month more or so

1 Bitcoin $7,963.85
How low will bitcoin fall before going back up? Is it true that it can't go any lower than $6000 for some reason?

XRP $1000 EOY

Buy TBC and Falconcoin

ETH and OMG

Go all in on LINK and retire next year

dyor no one here can be trusted

but you'll want to buy ETH at a minimum

Get verified at an exchange and wait a week for that to happen. Then wire money and wait one more week. After that, hopefully the market will have recovered, so you'll be able to buy and sell the Veeky Forums way.

>Is it true that it can't go any lower than $6000 for some reason?
kek'd

I'm busy kid but I'll throw you a bone.

Get 10K

40% BTC
30% ETC
15% LTC
15% BCH

Retire 2028

And you can screencap this

Attached: 1520738194730.jpg (362x258, 21K)

that movie sucked ass

>ETC
ETH

Attached: sminphone.jpg (1000x581, 95K)

If it's not trolling, he might have meant the "it cost 6k to mine so it can't go below that" meme.

lurk for a couple weeks before buying anything fag. otherwise you're gonna get smoked. big picture advice would be to buy ETH as low as possible and forget about it for a long time. if you want to do autistic amounts of research then there are a lot of other options too but way more risk

Does that have any semblance of truth or is it BS?

>40% dying blockchain and contentious hardforks
>30% shillbert scam and dead development
>15% literally dead
>15% bcash lol
really makes you think

just sold everything
thx m8

Attached: 1519781307453.gif (270x252, 971K)

BTC the answer is always BTC
LTC ETH offer great blue chip values now
LINK REQ for high risk high reward returns

BEWARE The entire market can sink even more. Dollar cost average in (e.g. 5% of your stake each and every day).

Bitcoin is going to $700. Buy then.

Start with BTC brah. Buy a bit now. If it goes lower, buy some more, average down.

Accumulate slowly we could be going to 7.7k-6k but will rebound up fairly quickly hopefully. Don't listen to these retards trying to undermine Bitcoin the name of the game in crypto is to gain as much btc and eth as possible. Only buy into cryptocurrencies that you completely understand. The next alt run isn't going to be for a while you are much better buying the majority of your portfolio in BTC. and then maybe some in ETH/NEO since both of their RSI is incredibly low.

exactly

No idea, but if it's true that it cost that much to mine now, it's possible that it wouldn't be sustainable for any extended period of time.

You'll get eaten by fees if you do dollar cost avg with BTC

PACCOIN

Unironically the best time because everything is down. Either buy now or dont buy at all

hi user, you came into crypto at a good time. next few days/weeks will be a gift to any newcomers or anyone significantly hedged in fiat.

my first recommendation would be to become familar with the basics of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, before putting any money in. and as others will tell you, don't invest more than you can afford to lose.

second, look into projects that are solving a significant barrier to crypto adoption: a lot of these revolve around issues of liquidity, simplicity, and real-world data interaction. don't blindly follow shills on Veeky Forums. look into genuine USE CASES and base your decisions off of that.

third, look at coinmarketcap.com and scroll through the top 100 coins and examine their various market capitalizations (circulating supply times price per coin/token). do some basic research into a lot of them and try to figure out why they're priced the way they are. e.g., why does NEO, a smart contracts platform, have a larger marketcap than QTUM, another smart contracts platform? why is XMR the only privacy coin in the top 10? what are some projects in the $100-200M marketcap range that have a shot at reaching $1B marketcap? etc. start thinking in these terms. you'll make smarter decisions.

fourth, once you've decided on some projects you like, choose what you feel to be the most promising ones from an investment standpoint (no more than 2 or 3 if you're dealing with small amounts) and hold on for dear life. own your decision - know that you made it based on research and that you intend to stick with it. as the saying goes, don't sell until the story changes.

hope this helps user. if you're looking for a single piece of advice, i'd recommend taking a look at the request network (REQ). it's a quality project, severely oversold, and their mainnet launch (a significant roadmap milestone) is just around the corner. but as always, do your own research before you buy. best of luck!

Attached: reqlmh2.png (495x595, 1.13M)