This, eaten cold out of the can, is the good life

This, eaten cold out of the can, is the good life.

Franku?

it seems like one of those comfortable things that nobody here is going to understand but appeals to you because it reminds you of a nostalgic time. that's fine, but getting all delusional about it isn't that healthy.

i feel the same way about cold pizza. like refrigerated pizza. my parents were train wrecks so we didn't have good food like ever. my mom used to take ground beef and just drop it in boiling water. no seasoning or anything. that and rice was dinner a lot of the time. so the occasional times we'd have pizza — and later stone cold pizza — formed really strong memories for me. that was the remnant of a special meal or something. i don't know.

but now i don't mind putting pizza in the fridge and having the leftovers later one bit. i don't even bother to reheat it. my friends think i'm crazy, but they can fuck off with their nurturing parents and positive childhood.

This eaten cold out of the fridge is the good life.

indeed it is

how I yearn for a can of that or baked beans ever since my low sodium diet started

this too

cold pizza is great. i always liked getting it for lunch to bring to school.

Clinical deppresion in human form

cold chef boyardee anything is good out of the can

besides that alfredo, but no one eats that anyways

This must be heated though

Chef's spaghetti and meatballs and ravioli either cold out of the can or warmed up is god-tier comfy food. I wish I had two cans of the spaghetti right now. This little meatballs are so good.

no one eats that either

Is it me or do the jumbo meatballs taste different from the regular? They're not bad, just not the same.

I do, it tastes good like school Mac and Cheese

i agree.

its not that good heated either.

Chef Boyardee Ravioli is the GOAT t b h

It's better out of the can than heated up. I'm not sure why this is, but goddamn.

Not bad

>its not that good heated either.
But you have to heat it, because the cheese is basically a jelly before you do

Heating the tomato based shit doesn't change anything but the temperature, so it's fine to eat cold

boiled mince? holy shit i've never even considered that. was it disgusting?

nice doll

for fucks sake i can't order this shit to Australia, i tried through amazon

If you were to boil ground beef in just enough water to cover it, could you technically make a weak beef stock with it and mix in some cs or flour and make beef and gravy and pour it over egg noodles?

It's just a fuckin pickle, or as you people call it....a gerkin

Where are you i cant find the over stuffed cans anywhere

What can I do to get the doll from you, I need it

NO HOMO !

apparently box is too big. i want my fucking gherkins cunt

Normally I'd say this shit is sick but I love the beffaroni

>be scavenging foreclosed houses in a depreciated residential area next to the industrial park
>finally find one still connected to the grid
>acquire a rusty butter knife in the absent homeowner's dusty silverware drawer
>search what's left of the furniture placed on the walls
>a lone chef boyardee's jumbo spaghetti & meatballs soup canned a decade ago is seen from the rat-infested furnishings
Living the good life.

>but they can fuck off with their nurturing parents and positive childhood.
you dont need shitty parents to enjoy cold fucking pizza, but its a childish thing because it's associated with college kids who have no cooking skills. you have to rely on the nostalgia of being in a broken home to enjoy an objectively shitty dish, reevaluate yourself, not your friends