Just sold all my BTC for a 4k loss

Just sold all my BTC for a 4k loss.

I guess it's better than selling for a 10k loss when we reach 2k.

But I plan on buying back in once we reach 2-3k. Smart move or nah?

Attached: JOKER_burning_money_3_0600.jpg (600x255, 146K)

probably, unless someone pumps it tomorrow

yes a 4k loss, brilliant. you bought high and sold low, made it look easy. congrats on this, seriously.

Attached: 1520769685242.jpg (451x451, 27K)

but it was better than a 10k loss. We are literally going to 2-3 dummie

bud, your sarcasm is not appreciated here on Veeky Forums, which is a serious Business & Finance forum.
in fact, buying at a price and then selling a price lower than what you bought it at is the *only* way to make money. he sold at a loss to prevent further losses later. OP is a smart man. congrats OP. have yourself a staek dinner and a hooker to celebrate your smart decision-making. you dserve it buddy.

>I plan on buying back in once we reach 2-3k.
Why not wait another two weeks for it to hit $0.02-$0.03?

nah brah nah

I think you're a retard for putting that much money in in the first place.

someone has to buy if you sold. why do you think they bought?

cause they're dumb as a brick

"He sold, pump it at 7.5k"

They are dumb. Takes a bull for the bear to win and get out scott-free

Just be careful. We might hit 2/3K, can't be sure but right now we're oversold on every RSI but the 1 day so in the very short term the price is likely going up.

It won't go past 6k due to miner profit margins. They will pump it past that if they have to.

Because they're "buying the dip" and about to "ride the bull to 50k". In other words they're fucking retarded.

Attached: 1513719076254.gif (645x773, 9K)

Someone explain why the 2017 prices made any sense. They only make sense as a ponzi scheme. And once the bear hits it's over.

Maybe it catches a bounce at 6k and kerps climbing & OP just spent the last of his money on that steak dinner and that nasty ass hooker you recommended and how's he homeless forever bc of your terrible advice

Do you know what ponzi scheme means? Explain how it applies at all to bitcoin.

People putting in money raising the price hoping others after them do the same. Now explain how bitcoins value is anywhere over 4k?

That's not a ponzi scheme lol. Ponzi is paying investors with other investors money. You're a retard.

Honestly, it's probably a terrible move. You acted out of emotion, and it'll likely never reach 2-3k.

Nah you're the retard here. It works in practically the same way. But keep arguing semantics if it makes you feel better.

>2+2 is practically 5

durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

you made a mistake my friend. we are going back to 9k. you'll regret it forever.

Attached: descarga.jpg (217x233, 16K)

It's not going anywhere near 2k. It literally costs $1000 to mine a BTC lmao
We will hit 6k. 6k is the bottom. I thought we were going to hit 6k a few weeks back.... I've been saying 6 for a while... Maybe we'll never hit 6.
Either way my predictions have been so much better than all the TA fags lol

This. Exactly this.
We are always on topic.

Attached: 1520852500797.jpg (721x517, 110K)

>all these suckers who bought after 2016

Bought BTC, LTC and NMC in 2014. I've already cashed everything out. My only losses are going to be from paying taxes, which I'm happy to do. Better than keeping my money in Bitcoin.

I finally get to escape my abusive Baby Boomer parents.

Attached: 1516165749307.png (768x960, 1.27M)

You lost more than 4k. You blew your entire account up in fear because your parents raised you the wrong way... BUY IT AGAIN AND BUY MORE --- BITCOIN WILL NOT FAIL --- SHILLINGS SIR?

Attached: 20180314_230124.png (1069x1596, 1.16M)

You realize as less people are mining mining gets easier right? Fixed model in your analysis is illogical.

There are people who have been buying "the dip" all the way down since BTC broke 15k . Yeah, that's a fact.

lmfao

Can confirm, I've been doing exactly this and blew through my entire bank roll on the way down

7.9K now. Nobodys buying this shit?

My ass was saved only by the buy limit set by coinbase. Godbless them.

have fun watching the boat leave faggot

Attached: BFC630B8-39A8-40A7-BDD9-D83F279DAD54.jpg (250x231, 19K)

>he believes were going to 2k

Attached: 1e353w.jpg (500x688, 85K)

rip mein nigga

Attached: nocoiners deadd.jpg (2951x9998, 3.2M)

shit that is some work

If anything this just proves my point even more

better fiat than this. We tried. God damn it.

LOL

funnay

strong buy signals

i need it to be 11k plus to make any real money
bought in at 9300

Holy kek please stop

great point, 1 for gryphendor

2K?

HAHA what an idiot.

I'll never stop buying the dip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you'll see! you'll all see

Short with x10 leverage. Close it below 7k, ez

Attached: JEta20c.gif (300x188, 1.18M)

This

Nice op following the Veeky Forums strategies!

The buy high sell low business plan.

Follow the smart money.

If you sold because of losing money on it, that's capitulation. We each make our own decision. I've decided to hold

o

then short it you dumb nigger holy fuck Veeky Forums

It's already under 8k, should I buy now or wait till it's below 7k? I have 200$ to blow

Attached: 1457749400071.jpg (353x357, 40K)

Don't you think it's a little late to be asking?