Best cities in the US?

Where is the best location in the US for a single 22 year old college grad to move to? Preferably not an extremely hot area, but also not brutally cold. Nice and comfy. Also, I'm looking for a city where the rent isn't super high. But I graduated with a STEM degree so I might be able to afford something. Lastly, I want a town with lots of single 20 somethings looking to date. I missed the boat in college, but I hope it's not too late.

Attached: 4L_w5yyJgY1.gif (1100x704, 191K)

The Research Triangle in North Carolina meets all your criteria for the most part, but I am not sure if that area would be too hot for you.

Kansas City. I am not even kidding.

You literally just described Kansas City. Cheap rent and fucking sex young rich girls.

puerto rico or hawaii at a good elevation will do it. all the places you think are too hot are cold as fuck like florida in spring right now is 40 degree, fucking cold ass cold like england or ireland. got to go to a elevated place near the equator for comfy all year

STAY THE FUCK OUT OF NASHVILLE. IF YOU COME HER I WILL GUT YOU

denver
dallas
raleigh
san diego
ft lauderdale
san jose

Atlanta, GA.
Diverse, tons of single women, living expenses are low, and there's lots of stuff to do in Midtown/Downtown. We do get all 4 seasons though so stop being a bitch.

>inb4 niggers

so many niggers

This

Also Nashville

Worst traffic in the country
No livable city center
High crime rates
Niggers everywhere

I wish Sherman could be brought back from the grave to burn down Atlanta again.

THIS OP

TRAFFIC AND HOUSING PRICES ARE FUCKED BECAUSE A BILLION HIPSTERS FLOODED THE CITY

STAY OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: IMG_0448.jpg (900x900, 48K)

>niggers
Try Bellevue, WA. Look up the demographics.

I have a friend who lives in ATL and every time I go down there is misery. Niggers and mexicans every fucking place you go. I wouldn't even live there for free.

FUCK OFF

Don't you miss how quiet things used to be here? Now it's fucking hipster breeding grounds and Mexicans

...Atlanta is mostly yuppie; really expensive to live in the city. Shit load of urban sprawl and you can find tons of places with reasonable housing but... it’s land locked; yes shit loads of niggers and Mexicans inhabit the inner city.

If you can afford downtown it’s mostly yuppie. Loads of sexy girls, but honestly what place doesn’t have sexy girls?

Is it better than a living in a town full of kikes? That's the real question

I live in kc and it's great. Lived around the world too. Big city that no one outside of it knows much about. Some of the best restaurants around and girls are great too

Literally posted kc before reading the thread and seeing someone else did too

It's a god damn nightmare. I was born and raised here and in the last 30 years it went from paradise to living hell. The last time I went downtown I wanted to scream.

No use in trying to sort your life out OP. Just kill yourself

Also try Albuquerque, NM

i live in the South East and literally every road trip I dread driving through Atlanta

>all four seasons

>Best
>Cities

Attached: DSF3i76UIAANCMs.jpg (417x361, 21K)

>Raleigh, NC
>San Diego, CA
>Columbus, OH
>Tampa, FL
>Seattle, WA

have a nice day, OP

Stay away from the coasts if you like money.

Denver went to shit once weed was legalized. I am not shitting you. There are so many dude420smokeerryday that have came here with no real intention to get a real job. Just waste their lives trying to get handouts from people. If you go downtown you will see these loser everywhere now days.

try Charlotte NC sweetie, or ooh.. greenville sc ;)

You sound aimless, go to Portland or Seattle and find some nerd friends. Be a lefty but not too insufferable. Food trucks.

I work in Bellevue. All chinamen, pajeets, and ruskies.

>San Diego
OP, go here if you want to date arguably the hottest women in the US. Unless you have zero dating ability. Then go somewhere else.

Raleigh is officially full. Fuck off.

Denver/Boulder corridor
San Diego County (don't go to orange county/LA)
Seattle

everything else is shit

Los Altos Hills, CA 94022

Attached: IMG_2290.jpg (2524x3824, 1.5M)