Is it a meme Veeky Forums?

is it a meme Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

ailovei.com/?p=31807
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it's alright

I have no desire to try anything other than milk chocolate kit kat

The texture/flavor in a matcha Kitkat is fantastic. I wish they were more widely available.

Do they make coffee Kitkats?

i think im allergic to green tea, it makes me feel really anxious and sick for hours after drinking it (and this was back when I was a caffeine addict with an extremely high tolerance, so it wasnt that).. never really liked the flavor anyway.

the white chocolate and cookies and cream ones are great too.

Hi user, I worked at a Nestle factory for a while and they did some test coffee kitkats in the Uk and they were okay, very strong after taste; dont know if they made it to the market though.

Hi user.

The dark chocolate ones are good. Much less sickly sweet and they don't immediately melt all over your fingers.

Thank you!

I liked them but the packaging, like everything in Japan, is ridiculous.

Box with three individually wrapped pairs of tiny fingers.

Why not just have the standard size four fingered kit kat in all those flavours?

What did you do in the factory?

i think its supposed to be a metaphor for their depressing penis size

So they dropped it instead of trying out a different formula?

I'm obsessed with the green tea ones. I can go through multiple bags a day so I only buy them on my birthday and Halloween

R&D is very costly, it's more profitable to drop an idea that might need a lot of toying with and just try something new that might turn out great the first time

They don't. Ritter Sport may be an acceptable alternative.

Matcha kitto katto ok, but sake flavor is better.

I don't even like regular Kit-Kats that much.

i find the green tea kitkat tastes a lot like white chocolate

Moderation. Everything in the japanese culture is about moderation. You dont really need 4 whole sticks for one serving

Why are avocados so expensive?

Has anyone here had the Sake flavored ones?

What? No, the Japanese genuinely have a problem with packaging. Its wasteful and it applies to everything they package, not just junk food

Matcha Kit-Kat < Hojicha Kit-Kat

Shortage.

That's because hojicha > matcha

Why you gotta pay so much for an avogadro?!

>organic
>impored from California
Long story short, it's a literal meme

>avogadro

Hipsters.

You missed the boat and they were amazing.

He loved mole

>Purchasing Nestle products

I liked them, my gf bought a bunch back from India when she was sent there for work. Can't say there was a huge "green tea" flavour to them though.

Maccha flavor is amazing, especially in ice-cream, that shit is god-tier

Going to Japan next month. What other kitkat flavours are out there.

Actually I lived in Japan for about three months now and I haven't seen a single kitkat, it's not like I looked for them, but I still think they're hiding them all somewhere
Also try this abomination

Is it true that Westerners smell faintly like sour milk to Japanese?

>abomination
you take that back right now

second
calpis is the blood of champions

Maybe that's why they drink "cow piss" all the time, so they could be more like westerners

this really made me think

Not even the white chocolate ones

Girls go apeshit for this I don't know why, for me it taste like grass or something.

>brand fanaticism on a cooking board
I left /v/ to avoid that shit, fuck off genZ, you can't fucking spend 2 seconds without starting shit for your labels.

but nestle are evil

>brand loyalty on Veeky Forums

Good point. I always wondered where that was coming from. You're saying it's genZ, so I have to assume there's something to that, since I never associate with any of them IRL enough to know.

It's a sad commentary on what the future holds.

You don't have to eat the whole thing at once.

I do hate that they're evil enough to try to privatize water, but boycotts on megaconglomerates feel like taking a teaspoon of water out of an ocean, and I'd rather benefit from their already assured continued existence by enjoying small pleasures like novelty Kitkat flavors.

>I haven't seen a single kitkat
They're in literally every grocery store and convenience store.

They're mostly seasonal. Dark chocolate and matcha are generally around all year. You might be able to find strawberry and some "gourmet" Kit-Kats with granola and fruit and whatnot.

ailovei.com/?p=31807

We have this in Canada

I know that the cocoa plan is pure faggotry, but that is no reason to boycott their goods.
Just send them a letter calling them faggots and insist that they spend the money the spend on sjw bullshit on something useful instead.

Overpackaging creates waste. That's part of the reason behind the trend of resealable packs of 'unwrapped' candies.

>it makes me feel really anxious
Yeah that is weird... Tea's dope because it does the complete opposite and relaxes you, while still giving you that caffeine clear headedness/focus

Sucks to be you I guess. Though the taste is an acquired taste, so you're lucky in that respect. Not like you're allergic to something amazingly good on the first try, like sugar or something.

With a hint of matcha

im pretty sure im allergic to it too

it tastes okay but gives me isntant headaches

Anyone food that is green and isn't a fruit/vegetable automatically grosses me out

I used to do basic nestle things
like fuck up your mom

...convince mothers in the third world breastfeeding is degenerate etc.

No this is just how cheap companies sucker you into accepting less for the same price, while they reap the profits. Starburst need to be individually packaged because if they aren't and they ever hit a temperature slightly above room temp they melt into a giant blob.

Plus there are plenty of studies showing that America really should be going the way of Japan. Overeating is easily counteracted by having everything "over" packaged. People are far more likely to eat an entire bag of chips in one seating vs eating 5 smaller bags.

oh my fuck rittersport is like the best way to induce a heart attack

bite size are somehow better

also has anyone tried creme brulee kit kats? going to japan soon, hope I can find them.

Takes a lot of water and time to grow. Also requires a warm climate.

Seriously. I've been living in Asia for a few months and all the snacks I've bought come individually wrapped. All the cookies, chocopies, sun cakes and candies. After eating 2 or 3, I start seeing the growing pile of waste and realize maybe I shouldn't be eating the whole damn box at once and so I put it away.

>no Hokkaido Melon

they even sell them at the airport you fucking pleb

I taught there for a few years and while the brule' ones are good, strawberry shortcake was the best.

Pretty much every flavor except for chocolate and matcha are seasonal flavors, they come out once then never come back out again (maybe once every few years if they were extremely popular)

Orange is the only other flavor I've seen consistently around and its only sold in the airport