VeChain, Goldman Sachs, Poloniex

Let me break it down for you poor ass fucks.
Goldman Sachs bought Poloniex.
Poloniex uses CIRCLE's trading desk.
Circle investors: Jim Breyer, FENBUSHI
Vechain investors: Jim Breyer, FENBUSHI.

Coca Cola Cunt's riddle of the "Pheonix rising"

Pheonix - Fenbushi poloniex
FEN-EX

Attached: cev.png (778x772, 1.36M)

tl;dr jews n chinks gonna make us rich because they dont care about the people smart/early enough to get in on this making money when they themselves will be making a FUCK LOAD more once it reaches maturity

literally all in

fuck i love vechain, 35k here

cant decide wether to sell and play to thunder node or not be a greedy cunt and just hold for 3 years

sell like 5k at end of year/mid next year so you can live a little then sell the rest in 3/4 years or at whatever price you deem acceptable for you to retire

VeChain hitting $500-1000 isn't a matter of IF it's a matter of WHEN.

honestly my target is $5 million to 10 (AUD)
man im bullish on ven but fuck the marketcap would be so high if $500

Lock 6k in a node and use the other to swing trade and accumulate more. so many people and "whales" do that it's pretty easy to do.

then just add to it later to upgrade your xnode but don't lock it all up bro that would be opportunity suicide it will dump many more times on its way up catch a few

yeah i think i agree man
will sell each pump that happens from news
no chance its gonna pump decent in this market

It's over it got regulated to death next up is 25k to be able to make more than 3 trades a week and 8-3 market

I'm an ausfag as well cunt, I have 6k Ven. I aint selling till $1,000 :(

congrats cunt, its all patience!

the next best thing may come around and youll have a fuckload of profit for that one, and youll have some other cunt saying the same thing

youre time will come, cant wait for the bull market to come back

oh btw I forgot to mention. I've talked to numerous ATO officials and financial lawyers here is how our aus crypto tax works.

>Keep every record of buys, sells, transfers, transactions
>Crypto falls under capital gains tax
>Since you will have been holding VEN for over a year it means you are entitle to 50% tax deduction
>Tax is calculated the same as Income Tax.
>Lets say you make 5m, that'll put you in the highest income tax bracket and will be calculated like this:

5,000,000 - 54,232 (lump sum)
4,945,768 x 0.45 = 2,225,595
2,225,595/2 (the 50% tax deduction) = 1,112,797
4,945,768 - 1,112,797 =

Assuming you have held vechain for OVER A YEAR and make 5m, the 5m will be taxed down to 3.83m.

dude thanks for that, screencapping this

this was the major question lingering my mind!

nice little greed fantasy you've got there. delusional, but nice. good luck on VEN getting to $1K in the next 5 years.

Can someone explain to me what the benefit is to having a 6k node? I have been sleeping on this for a while, and I'm trying to decide if it's worth accumulating more to get to 6k before the 20th. What would the benefits be to having a node?

screencapped

screencap this: sunny lu will be a target of xi jinping’s upcoming crackdown on crypto. he will be accused of illegal fund raising outside of the national banking system, and defrauding domestic and international investors.

36k here man already feel like a millionaire

Yep..once China launches it's own state blockchain, goodbye sunny

kek, sauce?

Congrats bro
You just holding or gonna sell the 20th to accumulate more?

Kek luckily Jim Breyer is extremely close with xi
Not happening buddy

" ▲"
"▲▲"