To the melanin enriched browsers of Veeky Forums:

to the melanin enriched browsers of Veeky Forums:

if you had to choose between the two: popeyes, or kfc?

Other urls found in this thread:

popeyes.com/menu/nutrition-information/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Holy crap spicy popeyes all the way, KFC hit the ground face first and slid into a grease vat years ago.

Popeyes. Most white people can't take the spiciness which is why KFC is more popular.

popeyes

I feel like a Black failure. Ok so Monday I ordered a Popeyes combo for the first time and I ruined everything

>Ok 3 piece meal, a biscuit and a side, I can do this

>watch guy in front of me order

>I have to actually choose what kind of piece I want

>uhhh fuck do i see any thighs? Oh noooo

>workers behind counter are like is this nigga serious how have you never ordered Popeyes before

>to make matters worse, asians behind me, I'm currently shaming my whole race

>somehow make it out with 2 drumsticks, a breast and two sides of red beans and rice but somehow only pay for one side of rice

>too embarrassed to go back and fix things (workers were actually kind of laughing at me at that point)

>to make matters worse, forget to ask for hot sauce, have to ask my sister to use her personal bottle at home (you know you own personal bottles of hot sauce, don't lie to me, Veeky Forums)

I also failed posting that story for some reason I blame it on my rum + crush peach soda

My massa sho es gud to may, he gived me dem fry chickuns an I feels likes a gud boy

jesus christ just kill yourself already you can't do anything

KFC original recepie. Better than any homemade or any other place.
And I don't like crunchy crispy chicken though, so maybe someone beats them on that. And I never bothered with the grilled

kfc a shit

t. giga nigga

kfc is trash

t. Slav

KFC Nashville Hot Chicken. Godly good. Seriously, if you've never tried it, it is back in stores for a short time. Eat it.

I don't know why is KFC allowed to exist

Everybody knows it goes like this: Church's > Popeyes > KFC

We don't have Popeyes, and KFC here is still really good.
t. polack

KFC is great when it is cooked well. Popeyes is always on point and its sauce game is outta control though. However, I do love KFC's potato wedges and BBQ sandwiches even though it's made from ancient dry chicken.

True niggers like Church's chicken. But Popeyes is best. I don't know how KFC even exists, I think the Chinese might like it.

Popeyes isn't as spicy as I hoped for and was $9 for a 3 piece meal

KFC has the entire global market cornered because no matter what religion you are or what part of the planet you're on, everybody eats chicken

Neither. Bake your own chicken.

KFC and Popeyes are both good for different reasons

KFC is a greasy, but salty and seasoned experience.....the skin is soft and soaked in grease and full of flavor from the seasoning, it's good

Popeyes is more about the crispyness, which is great too, most times I probably prefer it but sometimes Popeyes just doesn't satisfy a KFC craving

Plus KFC mashed potatoes and mac n cheese are like crack, despite being absolute shit they taste great

True melanistic detected. Black people prefer Popeye's (w/ side of catfish), Nigerians loooove Church's

wtf they have catfish sides?
One opened up in my town 3 weeks ago that might be enough to get me over there today

Here in texas all the blacks go to churches. In fact you can only find churches in black neighborhoods. Popeyes is the way to go though.

>peach soda
goddammit now I want some peach soda. damn yankees up here have never heard of it.

my friend was having a mental break in penn station, short fat white guy started screaming AS A YOUNG INTURLAGENT BLACK MAN, I PREFER MY CHICKEN, KENTUCKY FRIED!

>friend
do you keep him around for the amusement? he sounds like he would be entertaining as hell until someone came and started kicking your asses

Popeyes with their spicy Mayo

Bruh...

kfc. popeyes chicken is fucking weird. the only good thing about them is their dipping sauces. but kfc is much better. best would be home fried chicken in a cast iron. you can recreate that on a fast food level

That's embarrassing, Popeye's chicken is barely even remotely spicy. It's delicious but it's mild as hell and I'm white.

Thanks but I can get real hot chicken any time I want

when I say fat I mean very obese, we are approaching boogie tier, I'm honestly surprised he's still walking
he's 5'6" 370

he's too pathetic to beat up

yeah, i want to get a po boy sandwich which you can ask for with fish or shrimp, ima get one from my popeyes along with tendies when i aint so broke.

Get spicymayo with it it's so spicy and addicting

there's one mini mart in town that sells peach faygo. it's the only peach soda I've found in town (besides that shitty """"peach"""" diet rite that tastes like disappointment and chemicals, nothing like actual peach soda). for the life of me I can't remember which store it was. I'd have to call all the mini marts and find out which one has it. last time I went to tennessee I brought back cases of peach nehi, but that ran out a couple years ago.

the only weird thing about peach faygo is that the mouths of the bottles always have an odd smell, like valerian root.

Definitely do near the Mississippi. I dunno about here (west coast). Nutrition menu shows catfish fillets, but not national menu. Better call before you roll through.

popeyes.com/menu/nutrition-information/

Popeyes. I live in the deep south (MS), and most of the people, white or black, tend to prefer Popeyes as well.

popeye's is amazing because the cajun spice has actual flavor. kfc is just a salt lick in comparison. also their biscuits are way better than kfc which is just gummy in your mouth.

from kentucky here, and i would without a doubt choose popeye's. it doesn't compare to my grandmother's fried chicken, but it's definitely the best national chain

every time I've ever had KFC there's been some disgusting layer of gristle between the meat and skin of the chicken. Popeye's on the other hand has been pretty much perfect every time I've gotten it. This is in Boston btw

>KFC
>Popeye's

Neither, both are shit tier... Church's Master Race!

Popeyes cajun.. This was an easy and obvious choice.

Popeye's has better chicken and biscuits , it's ironic that KFC is considered such a black resturant when only whites eat there.

KFC because it's saltier.

Really OP, this is like asking us to decide between the shit from one breed of dog and another.

There are better ways to cook chicken.

And what you've got in your pic isn't one of them...

For Louisiana style food Popeyes isn't a bad representation, I work out of Louisiana often and enjoy eating there. It isn't as good as most of the small time places you can find down there but I have to give Popeyes credit, it is not completely inauthentic.

Correct.

Also,
> because it's saltier
Usually not a good thing. Especially on a dish that's already inherently salty.

what happened here

Popeyes is far better.

Funny for me to see this shit about "x place is for black people". There are almost no black people here where I live. The black population here is like 5%.

I'm in a similar boat. Both of my town's KFCs actually went out of business, the closest one is now like 80 miles away.

Church

Publix

This. KFC is hot garbage

Louis CK

I only like the salad and the potato from church, the chicken is kinda shitty, the biscuits are good too

can't read a menu or use greentext geez

I used to like KFC's mashed potato bowls with popcorn chicken, but Popeye's is fucking GOAT

Standalone Popeye's are based but I had truck stop Popeye's the other day and it was unfit for human consumption. Tiniest/boniest bird bits I've ever seen and enough grease to soak through an a sweatshirt and t-shirt.

Popeyes.
Had some tonight actually.
Shits expensive as hell though

Fayggot

Who /blackinawhitebody/ here?
I have always loved fried chicken and sundry soul food, I smoke menthols, drnk malt liquor and have abandoned my son.

Florida born and raised, curently living in Montana, the Florida of the west and peach soda is disgusting and you're a fag

>trying to format your posts with HTML

But are there natives? Nt a lot of toads here either but the prairie toads are exactly like the regular toads

>reddit

Not like that

KFC chicken and mashed potatoes..Popeyes fries, biscuits, and red beans and rice..

KFC is fucking dirtbag trash, but it'll never die because they're owned by Pepsi.

You ruined this post as well, son.

>Cole Slaw
They need to stop serving this to humans, especially at BBQ places.

Choose a side, potato salad with insufficient mayonnaise and pepper, tasteless cole slaw that still finds a way to taste bad, baked beans that are trying to be sweet but they're fucking beans so it doesn't work, or fries like a normal person would pick

How do you cook chicken and it transforms into onions

I'm Chinese and I love KFC ...

Makes sense, the blacks like KFC is an old meme from the 1970s, not sure if it was true then but it certainly isn't now.

China is the only country where KFC is extremely popular, KFC sales have been in decline stateside for about a decade maybe. Yum combines them with Taco Bell and Pizza Hut now just to remind Americans that KFC still exists.

Note: in China KFC chicken actually tastes more like Popeye's.

I prefer albertsons tbqfam

popeyes is legit, fuck the colonel. that nigga owned slaves. that popeyes bitch is thicc.

Fucking churches desu desu desu Popeyes is Supreme

KFC is really fucking popular in Trinidad.

WHOOP WHOOP

Holy shit friendo, I live in Brandon

Top kek.
Fucking perfect.

Masshole here. We have one Popeyes in Boston and I've only ever seen black, latino, and asian people eating there. We also have a Raising Cane's that is always full of college kids. KFC only has white people eat there.

The secret to a good potato salad is mustard and vinegar. Find a good german potato salad recipe and everyone else's will seem boring in comparison.

Popeyes.

Don't forget Jon Lester

>German potato salad
Dam right. The American version has fucking sugar in it!

KFC IS THE MCDONALDS OF CHICKEN JOINTS

POPEYES IS WHAT IT'S ALWAYS BEEN - GOOD, BUT GREASY AND DOOKIE INDUCING

BOJANGLES IS WHAT KFC USED TO BE BEFORE IT BECAME SHIT, AKA GOOD

CHURCH'S IS THEIR SHITTY RETARDED COUSIN

OFFICIAL POWER LEVELS

BOJANGLES>POPEYES>KFC>CHURCHES

THIS IS INDISPUTABLE FACT

DON'T BRING ZAXBYS OR CHICKFILA OR CANES INTO THIS, CHICKEN WITHOUT BONES IN IT IS IT'S OWN CATEGORY

By law everything labelled American is required to have at least 40 grams of sugar in it per serving

in japan, KFC is so goddamn popular it's a christmas tradition

the reason for this is most of our cookbooks during the homecooking reneissance post ww2 were made by the companies mass manufacturing convenience items for house wives.

AKA they were designed to SELL YOU SHIT.

So people learned to cook with objectively inferior but preserved ingredients, like canned cream of mushroom, canned potatoes, etc

These ingredients, combined with the need to make them palatable, lead to American Cuisine being laden with salt and sugar to overcome the bland flavor of prepackaged homogenized frozen ingredients.

Bill Millers

SA bros ONLY

>in Japan
Stopped reading there.

THEN I WILL FORCE IT INTO YOUR EYE HOLES

THEY START TAKING RESERVATIONS IN OCTOBER

RESERVATIONS.

IN OCTOBER.

ok this one was taiwan

sorry i'll stop now

hope you learned your goddamn lesson you filthy animals. Never put the colonel in a corner.

Convenience and prepared foods are probably the single worst thing to ever happen to food culture in America, fucking capitalism ruined cooking .