Colonel sanders was a real guy

>colonel sanders was a real guy

Yeah he wasn't a fig mint of your imagination

Yes, he was a Kentucky Colonel.

When I was a kid I thought it was "kernel" Sanders because of the corn side dishes.

Old military spellings and pronunciations are weird.

Like, it's not "anti-material" rifle, it's "anti-materiel" rifle.

i hope you're real and think "fig mint" is right

the colonel would've made a great US president.

He sure was.

Here he is with Alice Cooper.

Was just listening to some Alice.

Alice is always relevant

Why does Alice Cooper look like Rick Springfield?

Yes, because materiel means military materials and equipment. Almost every gun is an anti-material rifle if you count stuff like styrofoam, paper, or cheese.

yeah. he fucking hated what the kfc chain had become near the end of his life, and had more than one legal conflict with them- he sued them for their use of his image in advertising and they sued him for libel.

'My God, that gravy is horrible. They buy tap water for 15 to 20 cents a thousand gallons and then they mix it with flour and starch and end up with pure wallpaper paste. And I know wallpaper paste, by God, because I've seen my mother make it. ... There's no nutrition in it and they ought not to be allowed to sell it. ... crispy recipe is nothing in the world but a damn fried doughball stuck on some chicken.'

>. As late as 1979 Sanders made surprise visits to KFC restaurants, and if the food disappointed him, he denounced it to the franchisee as "God-damned slop" or pushed it onto the floor.[4][32] In 1973, Sanders sued Heublein Inc.—the then parent company of Kentucky Fried Chicken—over the alleged misuse of his image in promoting products he had not helped develop. In 1975, Heublein Inc. unsuccessfully sued Sanders for libel after he publicly described their gravy as "wallpaper paste" to which "sludge" was added.[5]

True Arizonafag there. I sometimes listen to his radio show. His parents used to buy art from my father from their store in Carefree, north of PHX.

Would you stay at a KFC hotel?

Well yeah, but there's stuff like Colonel, which is radically different from it's pronunciation.

Strictly speaking, anti-materiel rifles are a specific role filled by a specific kind of rifle, fairly similar to ye anti-tank rifles of old (given that anti-tank rifles stopped making sense during WW2, and people found other uses for them instead, usually for roles similar to what we would use anti-materiel rifles for today).

I really like how varied his discography is, for the longest time I had only really listened to stuff like Brutal Planet, Trash and Constrictor (which are all great, really, but it's only a small sample of all his work).

Yeah evidently the dude cussed like a sailor. I wonder if todays standard of KFC is anywhere NEAR what he thought it should be.

>instead of cum stains it's grease stains
>shower is fryer oil
>soap made of chicken fat
>pillows stuffed with chicken feathers

I read that he managed to get the rights to have one restaurant that served kfc chicken, but properly the way he originally intended

Sounds like a radical dude.

fucking savage

Yeap.. He was born near my house in Henryville, Indiana. Also, Sanders hated black people bigly. I know for a fact because I dated one of the nurses that looked after him at a hospital in Lou Ky. Sanders refused to be touched by any of the black nurses.

Heres the 11 herbs and spices

Go and make your own

That does look really tasty, I should try making that some day.

I've never had KFC

Dont forget the MSG

I wonder how close he got to developing a $0.20 cent chicken

White pepper doesn't exist.

Kek. 1/10 made me respond.1