You literally cannot name a more disgusting food

You literally cannot name a more disgusting food.

Dates.

this avocado is fucking disgusting don't know how people enjoy that shit
FUCK YOU OP dates are absolute top tier i'm TRIGGERED BITCH

bone apple tea

I like olives, I'd be fine with that if it weren't for the chopped up pine needles on top

wtf is up with this hatred of raisins?
is it a cultural thing or something?

those are raisins

>see cookies with dark spots in them
>think they're chocolate chips
>bite into cookie
>fucking raisins

I don't know this from first-hand experience though, I've only heard other people talk about this happening to them.

This disgusting shit makes me gag.

Raisins are disgusting in texture and flavor.

Avocado goes well with a pot of chili, offsets the spicy flavor.

Green olives are kind of meh, but black olives can be quite good in a stew, if anything to lend it's flavor into the whole of it (also soaking up the sauce/broth itself).
Thing is, that canned black olives are often actually green olives dyed black, so they don't have the proper black olive flavor.

You either like it or you don't.

>buy chocolate bar with peanuts in it
>it says peanuts
>nothing else
>several raisins in it
>MFW

Itt culinary plebs

>muh desiccated berries

>canned black olives are often actually green olives dyed black
holy shit you're right. well sort of:

>"Ripe Black Olives" in a can are actually olives which are neither black nor ripe when they are picked. They are picked very green and then cured using dilute brine and lye solutions. Lye treatments cause natural phenolic compounds in the olives to oxidize to a black color.

rolling

Honestly I'd rather have raisins than chocolate chips

Balut

i love the huge ones, stuffed with garlic.

Anything embedded in aspic

hey that's just what someone told me. you could say I

>heard it through the grapevine

looks like some kind of medical exhibit. I feel like I'm at the mütter museum or something.

Icelandic rotten shark

You need to try holodets, it's awesome

Cock
Op eats it daily

that's horrifying. jfc

i love this time of year, i just get a bag and eat them raw. .i get funny looks, but i enjoy the better flavor. kind refreshing

my thing i hate is horseradish. i can't stomach the stuff

Yeah.
Proper black olives taste MUCH better, they have more flavor, they aren't as sour.

green olives with the pimento inside i've never like. honestly, i think its because they remind me of a dog's pecker when they get *aroused*

Fucking pleb, you know not the might of surstromming.

That's fucking weird, all the black olives I've ever eaten don't taste sour at all, they taste salty and meaty.

I guess go out and look specifically for the dyed olives to compare? In my experience they taste quite acidic.

Cooked banana.

This thread is regarding disgusting food, retard.

Surströmming is absolutely vile though, why people willingly put something in their mouth that smells like a Yugoslavian massgrave is beyond me, you'd think all the alarms in the brain would go off as it gets closer and closer to your mouth.

That's rosemary you shit biscuit.

french chocolate ?

I know that, you needlessly hostile little man. it's called a joke.

are dates like giant raisins?

I was going to buy some at the store the other day but it said something like 30 grams of sugar per serving so I passed

Where does the 'raisins are disgusting' meme come from? They are literally candy. You can not care to eat something that sweet on a regular basis and that's fine, but they are objectively not disgusting.

Threads like these suck and just encourage the worst, most childish tendencies of this board.

i eat dates a lot, i also exercise often, they are delicious, i would always pick some dates after a 5 mile run over a "candy" bar.

Dates are google.com

The fuck is that?
That... that is just some different kinds of meat...
Right?

It was labeled as American, with the flag and all.

I was excited, as I was always fascinated by America, even as a child, it seems stupid now, but I was a little boy and it got me curious enough. Peanuts just struck me as a very American thing when I was a kid.

y-yeah

>i just get a bag and eat them raw. .i get funny looks, but i enjoy the better flavor. kind refreshing
How do you get funny looks for eating fruit?

this

>Bite into a chocolate chip muffin/pancake
>They were blueberries, not chocolate chips

Call me a pleb for not liking blueberries but I'm sick of being tricked.

cherry tomatoes

>hating dried fruit

What else am I supposed to soak in rum, OP after a day in the sun?

Fuckin retards spotted.

This shit is horrible. Made me gag and I shat fire

What the fuck is wrong with you? You telling me you don't enjoy that? Next level ass eating

Nigg...black licorice.

retards
genius

>it wasn't a chocolate chip cookie at all
What insidious betrayal!

>sugar per serving so I passed
being this cucked

interesting spelling choice there buddy

Can I get your full name and home address?

kill yourself

surströmming is tasty as fuck

They are meh....better than apples though

You can try, but I'm not buying into your prank.

nope pickled artichoke hearts, hands down

why? dates is soobeatifel

I bet you're used to gagging you dumb faggot. KYS

oh i thought those were dates and was about to get really mad at you, but raisins are shit so carry on

Try golden raisins. I think they're a lot better than the regular ones.

kek

are you some dumb non-swede who think we eat it out of the can with a fork?

eaten correctly it's tasty

Name one good recipe that involves raisins.

It's just bread

raisin bread
no pic because I'm a lazy fuck

besides raisin bread or anything good name one good recipe with raisins in it.

raisins are delicious in trail mix

rouladin sauce

golumpki sauce

but both of them need to be filtered out or blended into the sauce to be good.

also MAYBE yougurt covered raisins

raisin bread and raisin cookies are terrible. Only grandmothers with no taste buds and people who have problems shitting will eat these, and probably not by choice. There is nothing more angering than biting into a chocolate chip cookie only to find out it was raisins, especially if you are a young kid: you are literally causing a hatred and sense of betrayal from the world for a child when you do that.

again, this is a lie. The sole purpose of raisins in trail mix is to throw them at small woodland creatures.

>serving a desert wine with that

I'm glad I don't live in your brain.

Dried dates are literally amazing.

I hate raisins in anything but by themselves they are great.
Especially white ones.

I can eat pounds of raisens and never be satisfied. Only beta cuck nu males pass up raisens. They're a good source of iron. Not that a beta cuck like you needs supplements. I don't always talk trash about raisens, but when I do, I prefer to vote for Hillary Clinton. Stay cucked my friends.

fuck you

fuck you

fuck you

Easy.

> sole purpose of raisins in trail mix

is to pad the bag with mix ingredients cheaper than nuts

I think I can

>eat lots of fruit as toddler
>get cancer
>continue eating fruit during chemo
>Can't stand the sight of fruit alone afterwards
Seriously, is there a way for me to start liking fruit again? For 20 years I've been struggling to get my daily fruits, and so far I've managed to tolerate strawberries, melon, apples, pears, bananas and raspberries. And I do not like them. All other fruits make me gag. Till this day I barely eat fruit at all

kratom , i know its not a food but people eat it
i used to put it in smoothies , now i parachute it
still get kratom burps tho

More like Ghetto thing by my observation.

You have to break the conditioning, even though it takes like 100x as much time to break it as it does to form it. Whenever you eat a food that makes you nauseous or gag, don't think about it the experience you're gonna have. Just take a bite while smiling and thinking happy thoughts, chew and swallow. You have to convince/brainwash yourself into thinking it's fine to eat fruit again.

So much this. It actually tastes worse over time for some reason. The first time I drank it, it was bitter but I didn't see why people complained. After like 5-6 times taking it I ended up throwing up on my usual dose. It also conditioned me to get extremely nauseous from drinking tea, so I had to unfuck my shit through the steps outlined above and sheer willpower. Haven't had it since

It's a cake, user. What would you serve?

All fruits make my gums and throat itch, hapens to my mother as well. I never get my recommended servings because of it. It extends to botanical fruits/culinary vegetables like tomatoes

Raisins are the devil's fruit

I'm actually impressed that these trail mix companies add an ingredient worse than peanuts AND m&ms to their product.

Bundaegi is pretty bad, hut hongeu and mideodeok is way worse.

I tried the latter at a resturant in Incheon after my Korean inlaws convinced me to eat one so they could see me a foreigner try it. I threw up on the table in the middle of the crowded resturant because the disgust was so violent and sudden after I bit into it. Its like eating a tumor filled with pus. Slightly crunchy and then it explodes with this disgusting milky green sourish liquid. would rather eat a turd then a mideodeok.

This thread made me buy raisins to go in my rice pudding. How festive!

>bundaegi
>throwup

You fucking puss. I was stationed in korea and we had a party where I brought shit american whiskey from the Class 6, jack daniels, and the koreans brought snacks and soju. If after a few shots you couldn't chow down on bundaegi with relish, you're an embarassment to the US Army. You're precisely why the Vietcong beat our ass and the Vietcong would prefer to face a battalion of US pussfags as opposed to a platoon of ROK soldiers. Grow up millennial. How do you think we won WWII? Sucking at the tit of mammy?

inverted?

Turned inside out.

He said mideodeok. Your American reading comprehension is showing

>Horseradish
>Grapefruit
>Stuffed grape leaf
>Octopus
>Mackerel
>Pecan pie

But then there's prunes, OP.

Overwhelming American industrial output, UKs buying time and a sea of Russian blood?