Oreos

Unfortunately this awful American invention is now growing in popularity here in the UK to the detriment of our superior biscuit culture.

So who actually likes them?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digestive_biscuit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Once you have the double stuffed you can never go back to the original kind

>So who actually likes them?
They are fucking awful. Like all the american food I have had the misfortune of trying.
Don't worry, just like sleeve tattoos and short back and side hair cuts people will realise they're fucking shit and laugh at how stupid they were for pretending to like them.

Newman O's for the win

Same in Australia, they are pushing them hard by always being on special over other biscuits but Arnotts always have theirs on special as well so its only kids eating Oreos as a meme.
They just taste so weak and bland compared to other biscuits.

>compared to other biscuits
Like what?

i like them but probably only because i grew up with them. double stuffeds are the only way to go, the normal ones don't have nearly enough icing. and you have to dip them in milk so your mouth doesn't dry out

it's funny how little chocolate they have in them - my friend's dog, who isn't all that big, ate an entire box but the vet said it's okay because it's only .5% chocolate or something

I never liked UK biscuits apart from Hobnobs

Fuck off cunt. Nothing better than Oreos and milk

MOTHA
FUCKIN
TIM TAMMMMS

Literally anything. Oreos taste like a cream wafer in terms of flavour (plain ones not the god tier sherbert ones)

literally the most bland cookie ever

>Nothing better than Oreos and milk

Ginger Nut biscuits & milk beat Oreos up, down, sideways and into next week.

These are chocolate bars.

Oreos are nasty ass shit
What are they even supposed to taste like?

oreo is easily better than any british cookie

oh, i mean digestive biscuit

fucking faggots

yeah really, why are they called digestive biscuits? some bong explain plz

"cookie" is not the same thing as "Digestive Biscuit"

That's like saying "froghurt" is the same as "Mint choc-chip"

They used to be marketed as aiding digestion or something.

you are mistaken

oreos are such shit but every one i know loves them

What's wrong with them m8? I enjoy them. Get that stick out your arse. Just because it's American, doesn't mean its automatically shite.

>Tim Tam is a brand of chocolate biscuit made by Arnott's
TIM
FUCKIN
TAM

Now that I think about it, Oreos do serve a decent purpose, and that is to make cookies & cream flavoured milkshakes and icecreams

Yank man child detected

Digestives are beautiful. They taste bloody brilliant with a bit of cheddar too.

Thats not a biscuit though

Oreos aren't tasty, but they're scientifically as addictive as crack. I don't know why.

But I will say as someone who has spent time in the US an the UK, the UK has absolute shit taste in food in general. I couldn't wait to get the fuck out after I was done with school abroad. I literally lived off of curry for a month because I couldn't handle another bland ass meal with gravy on it. Cooking for myself help, but god help me when trying to find spices and sauces that actually tasted different from each other.

No wonder everyone looks like a potato...

NEWMAN!!

fuck off we invented food before you

HELLO JERRY!

>British Food.

>Food.

Hello Jerry!

Oreo ice cream is the only nice things about oreos

This

KEEP CORN SYRUP OUT OF OUR COUNTRY YOU FAT SPREADING AMERICUNTS

Chocolate Oreos are garbage, vanilla Oreos are manna from heaven

tyrone please

Pretty good otherwise.

But dat cookies and cream. So good.

I'll bet they're pushing so hard overseas because they're losing popularity in the United States. I haven't eaten Oreos since I was a kid.

>Oreo
>invention

lol

brit here
i think they are fucking shit if im honest mate
i havent ate biscuits for a while, few years infact, and i had had oreos before i stopped eating them
desu. the oreo has nothing on the custard cream