Thoughts on the Chicken Connoisseur?

youtu.be/C0_1g5FVYAc

>reddit

Also he's aight I guess

Cheek lit'l monkey innit

i think that's the first time i've ever heard someone say "senpai" out loud

bump

kid knows how to clean a wing

looks like review brah started a trend, i bet this negro is just the first of many imitators. already pumped for the asian fast food critic, i never know what to order at those places

He's a nigger

>review brah started a trend
nigger people reviewed food long before him, it's been happening before YouTube was even conceived

their formats are completely different even, they both just review food on YouTube.

he a good boi

This guy is gonna get more subs than reviewbrah quick because of his level of production

We have to stop him...

I think that they can coexist. This guy's gimmick is that he's black and British as fuck. His videos are short and punchy. He will not be able to put these out on a daily basis due to the number of cuts/after effects and overall level of production.

Reviewbrah's "gimmick" is that he wears a suit, but his actual viewers know that the great quality of his videos is their calmness and thoroughness. Also you get multiple reviewbrah videos daily.

IS HE A SELF PROCLAIMED CONNOISSEUR? OR IS THERE SOME OBJECTIVE QUALIFYING PROCESS?

When does he say this?

>chicken connoisseur
>is black

wew lad thats racist as fuck now gonna send the bobbies to round ya up for that insensitivity

In training to be the next reviewbrah.

m8 m8 m8 ya account one year old but you only got six videos mate, whats going down now

2 months between this latest and the next previous

9 months between that and the one before

bit of a goddamn lag innit?

Whats there is good yeah but that doesn't lick a wit if you haven't gotten nothing but bones to pick from

sort it out m8 expecting great things I am

is he a rich kid?

Is reviewbrah jewish?

shit this nig cleans his bones well

he doesn't

lmao my man Pele reviewing chicken shops

stop pretending to be from london user

And it's a nigger, no surprises here.

I'm guessing he means f.am?

He's a black kid from london. I'm guessing it's not a stretch that he said it lol