WHY

WHY

THERE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A DOCUSIGN PARTNERSHIP ANNOUNCED

THE NORMIE FLOODGATES WERE SUPPOSED TO BE OPENED

what the FUCK HAPPENED

YOU LIED TO ME Veeky Forums ITS FUCKING DUMPING

Attached: 1516739556493.png (1525x1540, 1.15M)

INSTEAD YOU DO THIS
WHY
WHY
FUCK YOU AUTISTIC FAGGOTS
MY DREAM IS GONE
I WAS GOING TO BE A PAINTER
FUCK YOU ALL

Attached: 1521077445921.png (375x1500, 1.2M)

the entire market is dumping cause BTC is dumping. NOTHING can save alts when BTC shits the bed. pls practice your Connect 4 game before jumping into cryptos.

sergey said no partnership until mainnet and only then you will see the traffic on the chainlink network yourself

>get the fuck out of my coin you disgusting neets. you don't deserve link. you never deserved link

>bought at .51
I don't know what I expected

Attached: 1520720487988.jpg (240x288, 15K)

>bought at .65

Attached: 1520997619713.png (500x737, 522K)

Announcing partnerships is so fucking Chinese.

Why are you all so upset, this is the perfect time to buy more.

what are you talking about. LINK is dead. No hype for this project at all

Face it user, even if they announced a partnership with Google or Amazon it wouldn't pump in this market.

>partnership
if its got partnerships its not much of a "decentralized" oracle is it.

Bought at .71

This project is not based on hype, it's one of the few projects that has a legitimate use-case in regards to smart-contracts...without smart-contracts crypto is limited to being a digital currency/store of value.

Partnerships as in development partnerships and/or confirmed to use the network. This would theoretically increase the value of the LINK token

BUT NO
INSTEAD WE GOT
"LOLOL FAT SHIRT MAN" and 20 PERCENT DUMP

All of you anons must remember LINK is most likely a minimum 2 year hold.

This user is correct, President Trump himself can make a PSA regarding Chainlink and it still wouldn't pump in the middle of a brutal bear market.

It was suppose to be 1 year hold 5 months ago

Fucking idiots still falling fot pajeet shilling, you deserve to be poor

Smart-contracts won't even begin to see real use until 2020 or so, so the anons that say that lacked foresight.

I’m only pissed with this bear market cuz I have no more spare fiat to put in

awesome, maybe now Veeky Forums will finally stop shilling this scam coin.

Without hype, they could accomplish their technical goals and it wouldn't matter--nobody would know

Just get any minimum wage job...right now is perfect time to buy up. Remember, LINK is a minimum 2 year hold.

LINK is not TRX, Sergey is most likely forming partnerships with big names behind the scenes, making sure they have a working product...hell the LINK team is already helping build an oracle for SWIFT and they are partnered with zeppelin_OS, which means LINK will be the defacto oracle service dApps will utilize.

Today is not the day to bitch about one particular coin dumping. Go ahead and cash out and buy some other shit that's dumping. have fun.

hahahaha
im getting rekt too op but that made me kek

Attached: 1337559993913.gif (275x200, 1.81M)

Bought at .99

Welcome to ChainLink, newfag.

I bought at .42, sold at .56 and bought back at .42. idunno why yoh guys are being so glum this is hella comfy

Attached: 1521051646753.jpg (2298x3064, 1.85M)

Wrong, because it fulfills a critical function. Big companies need to know about it, not Veeky Forums neets or twitter normies.

Heh... just gotta give it time, right guys? *cough* we're all gonna make i- *cough*
*labored wheezing*
... we're the link marines guys... and we're never selling... heheh.....

Attached: 1517136871610.png (568x590, 233K)

Welcome to the mother fucking show newfag

DARKNESS
IMPRISONING ME
ALL THAT I SEE
ABSOLUTE JUSTING

Attached: 1516152742525.png (808x805, 787K)

siiigghh I guess so

>they didn't listen to me and other user .... sell
the
news
>they think it is dumping just because btc
Prot tip: it was going down before BTC shitting

You are saying btc is going down because of LINK?

Damn...

>he didn't buy at 0.17

Attached: 729.gif (340x340, 137K)

where can i buy LINK?

I bet you're actually at a loss in sats you retard

>news

Attached: 1513751543149.png (403x448, 56K)

It's because you didn't believe enough

0.14 here, absolute bottom
anyone /comfier/ than me?

Attached: big.jpg (900x1200, 682K)

Maybe link was a mistake. That newfaggot with a biz sign wtf does he think we fucking like being here? That we are so proud we'd choose to publicly broadcast it to the world? He's ruining our one shot to get the fuck out this hell hole. I vote doxx that faggot and anyone else who tries another stunt like that I want the make, model, color and license plate number. They'll have all tires slashed once a month until LINK is over $1k. FUCK HUM.

You dont move into the financial district of San Francisco just for shits and giggles. He knows what's looming.

Attached: PicsArt_03-12-05.56.15.jpg (1920x2560, 1.17M)

This.

Attached: 0b3.png (600x672, 450K)

Bought at 1k

You do if you scammed 32million off of a bunch of lazy neets

Rest assured, Docusign and LINK are working together behind closed doors.
Patience.

This lol.

Everybody focusing on shit like "partnerships" and "announcements" better sell right now, this is not the crypto for you.

Bought at 1.10, had my gf do the same.
Promised her it wouldn't go below a dollar. I couldn't keep that promise.

Dubs confirm

Is this real?
Did that stupid soyboy actually held a sign with Veeky Forums?

Bump

told my boss to but at 1.20, he's still holding.. you can imagine what going into work is like now..

Bump

nope no evidence of this.

I was a 100% LINK holder for months.

(I recently sold a bit for RCN for unrelated reasons)

Why the fuck did y'all think this was some important LINK conference? The dude was at a festival. He was just doing a panel on WHAT SMART CONTRACTS DO. The panel was even title will they get rid of lawyers.

This had nothing to do with ChainLink. The dude's entire life and everything he does doesn't involve LINK.

Jesus. Some of you holders really are delusional.

To many bears fucked you, till you ended up developing Stockholm syndrome.
>Bear'd untill you lost your mind